NBA FORUM

Comments

• Benf15harp

8PM EST: Team Lebron(-6.5) vs Team Giannis(6.5) – T: 300
    TV Network: TNT (please check with your local cable provider)

• jess701

@Benf15harp said...

8PM EST: Team Lebron(-6.5) vs Team Giannis(6.5) – T: 300
    TV Network: TNT (please check with your local cable provider)

• Benf15harp

@jess701 said...

LOL.

• Benf15harp

@jess701 said...

• jess701

Yes should be fun to watch!

• miggs6876

I have no idea how to approach this game. Single game entry on fd 2x, 1.5x, 1.2x, 1x, and 1x entry.

• gaelicgirl

Nice, high fi –

• Benf15harp

@gaelicgirl said...

Nice, high fi –

LOL

• JSteele

Kyle Lowry went 0/8 from downtown last year while putting up 11 assists and 7 rebounds. If he knocks a couple of those down he has a real good shot at crushing his price this year. He will play 21 or so minutes I suspect.

If Kyrie Irving gets limited in any capacity which I think he will the next guy up might be Ben Simmons. LeBron wanted to draft him and then traded for him in the all star draft. He’s a competitor and should have no problems getting to the rim and dishing out assists.

Both guys are on the cheap end and allow you to fit 3 studs including at captain

• gaelicgirl

Can’t believe I missed most of Media Day, darn it!

ScofieldReturns, don’t think he was out partying ‘til the sun came up…just sayin’ LOL
    https://twitter.com/usatodaysports/status/1096803929302749186?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1096803929302749186&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fbleacherreport.com%2Fgolden-state-warriors

• Njsum1

Following up on yesterday…the Rising Stars Game was credited toward the DK Ironman rewards, so I’m guessing the All Star game will also count. Nice DK 👍🍔🥓

• Benf15harp

I’m locking in kemba/bron/abc/rwb 🤷‍♂️

• Njsum1

@Benf15harp said...

I’m locking in kemba/bron/abc/rwb 🤷‍♂️

I have no idea how these things work…as you know I like to make fun of a good narrative as much as the next guy/gal, however, it’s an all star game, and Kemba is starting, he’s pretty cheap, and it’s in his hometown, so I’m guessing I’d want him at captain. That’s all I got. The rest I’m like…

And I can see Giannis dunking on people 🤷‍♂️

• Benf15harp

@Njsum1 said...

I have no idea how these things work…as you know I like to make fun of a good narrative as much as the next guy/gal, however, it’s an all star game, and Kemba is starting, he’s pretty cheap, and it’s in his hometown, so I’m guessing I’d want him at captain. That’s all I got. The rest I’m like…

I also like the bron playing in front of the GOAT MJ narrative lol

• gaelicgirl

@Njsum1 said...

And I can see Giannis dunking on people 🤷‍♂️

There will be dunks, just hope we get some defense like last year, too.

• siddom

do we get passive or aggressive lebron here?

• Benf15harp

@gaelicgirl said...

There will be dunks, just hope we get some defense like last year, too.

let’s just hope they don’t resort to some of your defensive schemes 🤣

• monarch

Fairly stark contrast with these teams.

Team LeBron with Mike Malone has aligned himself with guys really wanting to win…a lot of villains on that side

Team Giannis should be much looser and will no doubt be the crowd favorite with not only Kemba but also hometown hero Steph and Giannis/PG are super easy to root for and most NBA fans really like Russ.

Bron is going to try and be an alpha…this might be his biggest stage all season in an outlier of a season. I like Middleton and Dame as reserves on each side and Giannis/Coach Bud team to win. RWB with a bounce back performance now without Bron/Harden to take his usage.

• gaelicgirl

@Benf15harp said...

let’s just hope they don’t resort to some of your defensive schemes 🤣

LOL

All right, I’ll play this silly showdown game on FD…PG13 was my first pick.

• terlingua

@Njsum1 said...

Following up on yesterday…the Rising Stars Game was credited toward the DK Ironman rewards, so I’m guessing the All Star game will also count. Nice DK 👍🍔🥓

So by my calculation there are 48 more game days and one more event (all star) to count towards the Ironman on DK for 25,000 crowns (you need 167). I don’t see any games on April 8th, but do on the 9th and 10th. So 49 credits remain.

I have 117 credits so 117 +49 = 166. I will fall one short even if I played a quarter in all remaining. Kind of sums up the year. I missed a few early in the season.

• Benf15harp

@gaelicgirl said...

Can’t believe I missed most of Media Day, darn it!

ScofieldReturns, don’t think he was out partying ‘til the sun came up…just sayin’ LOL
    https://twitter.com/usatodaysports/status/1096803929302749186?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1096803929302749186&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fbleacherreport.com%2Fgolden-state-warriors

If ever there was a time for Seth to have his moment , this is it.

• Benf15harp

@terlingua said...

So by my calculation there are 48 more game days and one more event (all star) to count towards the Ironman on DK for 25,000 crowns (you need 167). I don’t see any games on April 8th, but do on the 9th and 10th. So 49 credits remain.

I have 117 credits so 117 +49 = 166. I will fall one short even if I played a quarter in all. Kind of sums up the year. I missed a few early in the season.

That sucks. I’d give you 25k of mine if I could. I never use them. However, with this new and easier “use crowns” option I might not have to use actual cash for the rest of the year. Lmao

• terlingua

@Benf15harp said...

I’d give you 25k of mine if I could. I never use them. However, with this new and easier “use crowns” option I might not have to use actual cash for the rest of the year. Lmao

Thanks for the info. Did not know there was a new option. The old system sucked, was very tedious. I have quite a few crowns built up as well. I have been using them here and there though.

• gaelicgirl

OMG Harden with the throwback shorts, showin’ ALL the leg LOL

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #92

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

So how many minutes do we think Wade actually gets, because if you put him at Captain…

• Njsum1

@terlingua said...

I have 117 credits so 117 +49 = 166. I will fall one short even if I played a quarter in all remaining. Kind of sums up the year. I missed a few early in the season.

Oh that sucks…maybe send them an email and ask if there’s anything you can do to get credited the extra day. They’ll likely say no, but it couldn’t hurt.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).