NBA FORUM

Comments

• Benf15harp

8PM EST: Team Lebron(-6.5) vs Team Giannis(6.5) – T: 300
    TV Network: TNT (please check with your local cable provider)

• tmarohl

@gvn2fly1421 said...

Lol, FD pushing lock back cause the contests aren’t going to fill… Nice to make the rules up as they go along… What a joke…

DK did too.

• tmarohl

I don’t know why on regular slates they don’t push lock back a little bit, as no game starts until 8-10 minutes after the hour.

• JSteele

@tmarohl said...

I don’t know why on regular slates they don’t push lock back a little bit, as no game starts until 8-10 minutes after the hour.

They are usually full before then so no need to push back. Although it would be nice to have a few extra minutes to tinker

• Benf15harp

@theIrrigator said...

I may be in trouble then cause I have zero Kemba

Team zero Kemba

• Dfspacman

Harden over Lebron?

• ChrundleTheGreat

Pushing back start times on slates – easy solution for avoiding overlays. As if the massive rake wasn’t tough enough.

• jayzee666

This NASCAR thing can’t be too hard. Played a quarter tourney to qualify for 217 crown promotion on DK and won $0.62! No cars upside in my lineups!
    I hear restrictor plates are easier to predict? Anyway, will leave NASCAR to Panda and retire on top! Back to snowflaking for me!!

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #55

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

@tmarohl said...

I don’t either, especially since with MLB they do. It’s those unofficial starts. MLB lists games at 7:05 and actually has first pitch at 7:05. NBA lists starts at 7, but don’t tip until like 7:07-10. I’d like to see that fixed as well.

• tmarohl

@Pandamonious said...

I don’t either, especially since with MLB they do. It’s those unofficial starts. MLB lists games at 7:05 and actually has first pitch at 7:05. NBA lists starts at 7, but don’t tip until like 7:07-10. I’d like to see that fixed as well.

Just think how many guys have been scratched this year between lock time and the first actual tip time?

• gaelicgirl

Eesh, just changed my Kemba LU to another 2-3 Team Giannis-Team LeBron LU, so I could alternate Steph and Giannis at captain. Lock this thing already LOL good luck, everyone!

• Benf15harp

That meek chain is

• ripking

Let’s hope for those 217 extra
    Crowns!

• JustDFSin

@tmarohl said...

Just think how many guys have been scratched this year between lock time and the first actual tip time?

Right that is something Dk can change for next season. That would be huge for late scratch or last second starter announcement

• jess701

Sorry but I can not understand what he is singing!

Don;t sleep on WESTBROOOOK… why Kemba Captain for? Stinks.

• Benf15harp

Anybody else having some sound issues?

• monarch

@Benf15harp said...

Anybody else having some sound issues?

Yes…may have to go watch drunk ass Charles Barkley on players only

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #55

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

@866 said...

Don;t sleep on WESTBROOOOK… why Kemba Captain for? Stinks.

Game is in CHA. He’s cheap. Historically home guys get extra minutes.

• Benf15harp

@monarch said...

Yes…may have to go watch drunk ass Charles Barkley on players only

I forgot about that. Lol

• damionismyname

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

now FD pushed it to 8:15… these guys are a joke!

• yisman

FD pushed it back to 8:15

they can’t stand the possibility of less than 10% rake

I ran 3 lineups at DK and entered them into the big $15 contest as well as the $10 qualifier. Kemba captain, Giannis captain, and KD captain

• Benf15harp

Sound issues gone

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #61

RG Tiered Ranking

@JSteele said...

He’s so cheap though

Yeah I know I just played a lot of Irving and Lowry as my cheap plays

• be47320

you know its killing rwb he is a reserve

• yisman

@damionismyname said...

now FD pushed it to 8:15… these guys are a joke!

8:20

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).