NBA FORUM

Comments

• Benf15harp

8PM EST: Team Lebron(-6.5) vs Team Giannis(6.5) – T: 300
    TV Network: TNT (please check with your local cable provider)

• DC2380

Damn I hope nobody played Embiidd..Geesh dude must have partied too hard….

• be47320

i feel ya harden, being hungover at work is brutal

• yisman

Lillard just draining one 30 footer after another

• yisman

I have not seen Glass so I checked the box score. He actually has played 5 minutes. Not sure he left the locker room after halftime, though.

• mtdurham

single lineup… in the top 500 of the main of course but i played lebron like an idiot

• noddy

This is what the nba will be like one day. No one playing defense and everyone just shooting 3’s

• be47320

kemba broke it off in me

• JSteele

Still cashed with kemba at captain now we can look ahead to normal basketball on Thursday.

• Lathum

Wow. That Curry dunk at the end was worth an extra $100 for me

• tmarohl

@JSteele said...

Still cashed with kemba at captain now we can look ahead to normal basketball on Thursday.

Yeah, but what do us degenerates do until then?

• monarch

Dude who won on DK had five LBJ players and Giannis. I never considered that.

• JSteele

@tmarohl said...

There is some tennis tomorrow morning

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #37

RG Tiered Ranking

@tmarohl said...

I’ve been playing college basketball the last 2 days. I thought a 11 game nba slate was a lot of research, yesterday DK had 3 separate 10 game slates

• tmarohl

At least I profited on both DK and FD.

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #92

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@tmarohl said...

DK is running a $5 20K to 1st NHL GPP tomorrow. That’s what I’ll be on. Unless I just take a day off.

• tmarohl

It would have been nice if Steph would have made a few of those shots down the stretch. Giannis actually shot better from three in this game than Steph.

• JSteele

@Pandamonious said...

DK is running a $5 20K to 1st NHL GPP tomorrow. That’s what I’ll be on. Unless I just take a day off.

I might have to dust of my skates for that one too. Haven’t followed much hockey this year, although I did go see the Canucks play the Avalanche live this season and the final score was 7-6 in OT that would have been a good gamestack

• Oregon97232

This weekend was a bit of redemption for me. Been playing terribly all season on DK and was about to throw in the towel. As much as I dislike showdown captain mode (It gave me nightmares during the finals back in June) I decided to give a try for both games and profited fairly well.

I’m actually looking forward to the rest of the season and the playoffs, but there’s no way in heck I’m playing showdown in the finals again this year.

• cheezpizza

@tmarohl said...

• joephoto

@yisman said...

in fairness, no one at all likes the SB halftime shows. They’re never good.

Prince was good.

• gaelicgirl

@gaelicgirl said...

Eesh, just changed my Kemba LU to another 2-3 Team Giannis-Team LeBron LU, so I could alternate Steph and Giannis at captain. Lock this thing already LOL good luck, everyone!

OMG just checked and those two LUs came in 6th and 57th out of 5952 for $62.50 and $6 in the Swat contest.

MVP Giannis, STAR Steph, PRO KD, UTIL Dame and Klay scored 307.43…LOL Unreal!

• Benf15harp

@gaelicgirl said...

OMG just checked and those two LUs came in 6th and 57th out of 5952 for $62.50 and $6 in the Swat contest.

WOW! Glad you took my kemba advice lol
    Dinner on you? 😬

• scott33

@gaelicgirl said...

GG stacking the Warriors?

• Benf15harp

Too soon? Lmao

• gaelicgirl

@Benf15harp said...

WOW! Glad you took my kemba advice lol
    Dinner on you? 😬

I did dump Kemba because of your comment, so thanks!
    Yes, dinner on me LOL

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).