NBA FORUM

Comments

• Benf15harp

8PM EST: Team Lebron(-6.5) vs Team Giannis(6.5) – T: 300
    TV Network: TNT (please check with your local cable provider)

• monarch

LeBrons wet dream squad

Wade
    Harden
    Bron
    Durant
    AD

• monarch

Watching this practice on NBATV….pretty evident that LBJ, Ben and Wade are tight. KD and Kyrie are peas in a pod. Also Ben Simmons has a shot that cant ever be fixed.

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@monarch said...

Watching this practice on NBATV….pretty evident that LBJ, Ben and Wade are tight. KD and Kyrie are peas in a pod. Also Ben Simmons has a shot that cant ever be fixed.

So KD and Kyrie are going to the Knicks next year is what you’re saying?

• monarch

@Pandamonious said...

That’s what I think. There is a lot going on behind the scenes…completely off the basketball court with these guys. They both belong to the same church in NYC…their pastor is a guy I played ball against in HS. Not saying its a certainty but those two are being courted heavily and are very similar.

• DC2380

@monarch said...

That’s what I think. There is a lot going on behind the scenes…completely off the basketball court with these guys. They both belong to the same church in NYC…their pastor is a guy I played ball against in HS. Not saying its a certainty but those two are being courted heavily and are very similar.

Not that this is anything, but KD’s venture capital firm is moving to New York

https://warriorswire.usatoday.com/2019/02/12/what-new-move-is-creating-even-more-kevin-durant-to-new-york-buzz/

• gaelicgirl

@Pandamonious said...

AD joins the Celtics to play with Kyrie, KD stays with Steph to win more rings and make a gazillion dollars.

• Benf15harp

@gaelicgirl said...

AD joins the Celtics to play with Kyrie, KD stays with Steph to win more rings and make a gazillion dollars.

I’m here in NY now …….they’re ALL coming to the Mecca. Next year’s starting 5 is gonna be frisky. Lol

• deadphish

tempted to throw a c-note on dirk @ 40 to 1

• tmarohl

@Benf15harp said...

I’m here in NY now …….they’re ALL coming to the Mecca. Next year’s starting 5 is gonna be frisky. Lol

They are all coming here? Awesome! https://onmilwaukee.com/dining/articles/the-mecca-sports-bar-fiserv-forum.html

• Benf15harp

@deadphish said...

tempted to throw a c-note on dirk @ 40 to 1

I bet he doesn’t finish all 5 racks lol

• deadphish

@Benf15harp said...

I bet he doesn’t finish all 5 racks lol

i’d take that bet @ 40 to 1 :)

• Benf15harp

@tmarohl said...

They are all coming here? Awesome! https://onmilwaukee.com/dining/articles/the-mecca-sports-bar-fiserv-forum.html

To be waiters? Lmao

• monarch

I like Harris and Middleton

• tmarohl

So GG! Who do you want to win, so you have representation on both teams?

• deadphish

dirk now @ 45 to 1

• gaelicgirl

@tmarohl said...

So GG! Who do you want to win, so you have representation on both teams?

Team Giannis, they’re gonna bring the joy factor!

• deadphish

bet 100 on…

Buddy Hield +650
    Khris Middleton +1600
    Danny Green +1400
    DAMIAN LILLARD +800

• Benf15harp

@deadphish said...

dirk now @ 45 to 1

U gonna pull the trigger?

• tmarohl

@gaelicgirl said...

Team Giannis, they’re gonna bring the joy factor!

Same here obviously.

• deadphish

@Benf15harp said...

odds just dropped to +3100. i’m good with the 4 bets i made

• scott33

@deadphish said...

bet 100 on…

Buddy Hield +650
    Khris Middleton +1600
    Danny Green +1400
    DAMIAN LILLARD +800

I like Dame but I honestly think one of the Curry bros gets hot & wins it. GL!

• monarch

Building LUs right now. How important is balance for you guys that are going heavy. Are you leaning towards 3/3 or perfectly fine with 4/2?

• gaelicgirl

Tatum with the half court shot, woot!

• JustDFSin

@Benf15harp said...

Dirk is a sucker bet if I ever seen one. Dirk won’t play no more than 12 minutes of that

• fildo22

FD has Lillard priced at 12k, and with Kyrie not full healthy I’m throwing some cash at Lillard 100 to 1 for ASG MVP.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).