NBA FORUM

Comments

• Benf15harp

8PM EST: Team Lebron(-6.5) vs Team Giannis(6.5) – T: 300
    TV Network: TNT (please check with your local cable provider)

• noddy

Do we know the starting lineups?

• tmarohl

@noddy said...

Do we know the starting lineups?

Yeah, the starters

• Rolled

Played NHL for first time ever. Dont know one players name in the League. Came in 41st out of 8900.

• Merrill612

Any takes on lineup construction in terms of team build (3/3 vs 4/2) and rotation build (all starters? mostly starters and 1/2 bench players?)
    Having trouble not getting heavy results that usually looks like: 3 team Giannis Starters, 1 Giannis bench, 1 Lebron starter, 1 Lebron bench… should not be thinking this much about the nba all star showdown but what can I say. I am a degenerate I guess! Lmao….

• BBROCK

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #6

RG Tiered Ranking

LineupHQ not working for the all star game???

• tmarohl

@Merrill612 said...

Any takes on lineup construction in terms of team build (3/3 vs 4/2) and rotation build (all starters? mostly starters and 1/2 bench players?)
    Having trouble not getting heavy results that usually looks like: 3 team Giannis Starters, 1 Giannis bench, 1 Lebron starter, 1 Lebron bench… should not be thinking this much about the nba all star showdown but what can I say. I am a degenerate I guess! Lmao….

Don’t know why team Lebron is favored by 6. I think team Giannis is built much better for this type of game than team Lebron.
    I mean team Giannis has the best shooter – Curry. The best center – Embiid, the MVP – Giannis, runner up for MVPPaul George, the only weak link is Kemba. I’m actually having trouble picking a player from team Lebron in my tournament lineups. The only guys I like are Simmons, Lillard and Klay :)

• tmarohl

Really don’t know how Steph isn’t MVP of this game. Bud is going to give him the minutes. He is home! Lebron sucks. so there you go.

• scott33

@tmarohl said...

Really don’t know how Steph isn’t MVP of this game. Bud is going to give him the minutes. He is home! Lebron sucks. so there you go.

• DC2380

@Rolled said...

Played NHL for first time ever. Dont know one players name in the League. Came in 41st out of 8900.

Crazy me too! I just played a $1 buyin game and won $9.
    Thinking I might need to play more lol

• superjon

@tmarohl said...

Don’t know why team Lebron is favored by 6. I think team Giannis is built much better for this type of game than team Lebron.
    I mean team Giannis has the best shooter – Curry. The best center – Embiid, the MVP – Giannis, runner up for MVPPaul George, the only weak link is Kemba. I’m actually having trouble picking a player from team Lebron in my tournament lineups. The only guys I like are Simmons, Lillard and Klay :)

I think they’re favored because Vegas knows more about setting lines than I ever will. I agree that Team ABC looks much better on paper. But whenever I see a line that “doesn’t make sense”, I usually end up being wrong.

• DC2380

@tmarohl said...

Yeah that’s my thinking too….Back home in the QC, should be an automatic….

• JustDFSin

@DC2380 said...

Yeah that’s my thinking too….Back home in the QC, should be an automatic….

Curry is a lock for me. At home and their squad isn’t deep at guard. I will have heavy exposure to Westbrook also. He always finds a way to be a ball hog

• ASitar

No love for Harden?

• superjon

@ASitar said...

No love for Harden?

he’s in 2 out of 10 I think that’s enough love

• superjon

@JustDFSin said...

Curry is a lock for me. At home and their squad isn’t deep at guard. I will have heavy exposure to Westbrook also. He always finds a way to be a ball hog

Only twice in the last 10 all-star games has a back up won the MVP.

2015 – RWB
    2009 – Shaq (reserve) shared it with Kobe (starter)

The only big men to win in the last 10 were Shaq and AD. Lebron and Durant are the only forwards to have won, and the rest were won by guards.

• ASitar

And how do you not use Wade on DK for $2,600? He may only get 15 minutes but they’ll be feeding him the ball

• superjon

@ASitar said...

And how do you not use Wade on DK for $2,600? He may only get 15 minutes but they’ll be feeding him the ball

I do like Wade. I just hope he performs well enough to justify how chalky he’ll be, because he will be chalky.

I think if you play Wade, you almost have to pair him with Lebron.

• monarch

I dont think narrative alone is enough for Curry. Team Giannis is coached by Bud…watch how the Bucks play, it is Giannis breaking down his man and either getting to the rim or kicking it out to a shooter. That is how this team is constructed….Steph isnt in anywhere near the same offense and I dont see his defender ever leaving him. I’m playing Steph but I like RWB and especially Kyrie much more at a discount.

• ASitar

Jokic trip dub tonight.

• monarch

I have a feeling AD is going to smash. My theory is they aren’t starting a big and Embiid is going to feast on them. Early on KD and Kyrie will sub out for AD and Klay then they will stagger Kyrie/KD LU with the Bron crew LU.

It’s in Malones best interest to cater to the Kyrie/KD Knicks narrative and make sure both end up in the East, especially considering he has a legit contender in the West. I think if the West wins then KD gets the MVP with a 40 point game.

• BigRay

down to Klay or Blake for the final spot. I think I am going Blake but 3 pointers are key to this game.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #37

RG Tiered Ranking

@BBROCK said...

LineupHQ not working for the all star game???

Yes it’s not in the nba though, when you click on which site and sport you want there is a different category farther down labeled nba all star

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #37

RG Tiered Ranking

@ASitar said...

I think he plays like 10 mins

• ASitar

@theIrrigator said...

I think he plays like 10 mins

But doesn’t he need just about 18 points to exceed value?

• monarch

@ASitar said...

But doesn’t he need just about 18 points to exceed value?

We dont care about value on a showdown slate. You want a combination of the highest producing participants. Get all six or six of the eight highest with hopefully the best as your captain.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).