• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

12:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( -10 ) at New York ( 10 ) —- T: 228
    3:00 PM EST : Okla City ( 1.5 ) at Houston ( -1.5 ) —- T: 220.5
    5:30 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 3.5 ) at Boston ( -3.5 ) —- T: 222.5
    8:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 9 ) at Golden State ( -9 ) —- T: 234.5
    10:30 PM EST : Portland ( 6 ) at Utah ( -6 ) —- T: 214.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• ElSlappo

I will not tinker

• zpa1989

anyone think trier or dotson will get any meaningful minutes today?

anyone on rozier?

• eatmyturf23

@Mattak14 said...

Merry Christmas everyone! How do you get the list of players to export to an excel file on yahoo?

Merry Christmas, Mattak! I posted instructions for that on the 17th, here:

https://rotogrinders.com/threads/nba-12-17-2828198?page=5#reply-2828446

• zpa1989

plus anyone think knight or MCW will get any burn tonight?

• gaelicgirl

@dustyschmidt22 said...

Anyone else considering a full fade of game 1?

• Luctyl99

Only play 1 lineup. Rolling with Giannis and lebron on DK and bringing Giannis back with Hardaway

• Petergunz82

@travvis said...

I really don’t know if I can trust Tucker in 5/10 of my lineups. OKC is weak against PF and his production is up the last few without Paul. Does anyone have his usage numbers with Paul off the court. I just want to feel more at ease.

80% PJ for me

• biga0787

Meant to quote fading of mil/ny game post

• ASitar

@zpa1989 said...

anyone think trier or dotson will get any meaningful minutes today?

anyone on rozier?

Yes, I put him in one. He plays well vs 76ers and if he gets 30 minutes he could get 32-34 points

In regards to Rozier

• BrowInLockerRoom

Love OKC

Knew I should have bet them last night as a dog now they are favored.

• eatmyturf23

@scott33 said...

I think it’ll get to about 25k/37k.

I think it’ll go 30k.

• eatmyturf23

@gaelicgirl said...

Actually no haha. Not fading it!

• depalma13

You guys ready for the slate breaking, quadruple overtime Milwaukee New York Christmas Day thriller?

• eatmyturf23

@depalma13 said...

You guys ready for the slate breaking, quadruple overtime Milwaukee New York Christmas Day thriller?

No, not ready for that either.

• noddy

I have 4 Houston players in my cash lineup on Yahoo! WTF!

• Luctyl99

So how many minutes is Horford playing? Hopefully enough to cover 5.7k on DK

Nobody really talking about Rondo.. think he sees big minutes tonight. Hope I’m right cause he is all over.. Aminu also. Ok I’m all set. Maxed $3 ShaRpy & $1… and got 3 big-boy $12s goin.

• noddy

I say it gets to 26,133 on Yahoo!

• noddy

I’m calling RWB as the top fantasy points scorer today

• JsDrmn

Baynes out. Might switch to Embiid.

• zpa1989

@866 said...

Nobody really talking about Rondo.. think he sees big minutes tonight. Hope I’m right cause he is all over.. Aminu also. Ok I’m all set. Maxed $3 ShaRpy & $1… and got 3 big-boy $12s goin.

you think the “tv rondo” narrative is a thing? just not sold on the minutes

• dramos77

Projections posted – https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1b5KnkMiIIGCi8hdgl2SVm-NMEguWnREOQ7Ym11Lqk_M/edit#gid=214179671

• cjs5555

@mbunner23 said...

Dame started out hot against Utah the other night but I didn’t watch the game so idk why it cooled down but they priced him even lower.

Dame didn’t take a shot for 6 minutes in the 3rd qtr that game, but then it was already getting out of hand, so really it was like he played only a couple minutes in the 2nd half (from a fantasy pts perspective)

• MHDU2424

Is it wrong to completely fade the early game on DK and Yahoo besides a few Greek lineups?

• Giez

Giannis 75 last time @ NY and motivated after a crap game…

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).