• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

12:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( -10 ) at New York ( 10 ) —- T: 228
    3:00 PM EST : Okla City ( 1.5 ) at Houston ( -1.5 ) —- T: 220.5
    5:30 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 3.5 ) at Boston ( -3.5 ) —- T: 222.5
    8:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 9 ) at Golden State ( -9 ) —- T: 234.5
    10:30 PM EST : Portland ( 6 ) at Utah ( -6 ) —- T: 214.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• zpa1989

watch lopez drop like 40 or 50 and break the slate during the first game. LOL. gut feeling. had zero lopez, can’t with zubac for the stone min with no chandler or mcgee. i play FD so at least i can drop that score if zubac busts but he should easily fall into 10x with minutes in the upper 20’s to lower 30’s. i didn’t want to overthink it today. good luck all and merry christmas!

• keephustlincuz

@ElSlappo said...

That Yahoo GPP – truly is a good time to be a DFS player

Not in Canada.

• mrmogz

Knox, BroLo, ABC, and Vonleh all in the 20% range for the big contest on DK.

• ghost3490

@depalma13 said...

Not if you live in Florida. Screw Yahoo!

don’t understand? what is the problem in Florida?

• Watchyahead

Panicked and took Kanter out and threw in Brolo, G. Green and ended up with Knox. Good Luck everyone

• DirkDigglerz

Yahoo doubling up everyone

• zpa1989

also have quite a bit of money on the whole “TV Rondo” narrative. i think its worth it with his price at 4900 on FD.

• thenatural91

250 added and 11 thousand players short..don’t remember overlay like that in years…let’s go!!!

• mbunner23

All da Von-Lay

• eatmyturf23

@footballbutts said...

Single bullet with three players from this game: ABC, Knox, Lopez. I’ll know if my day is done or not in about an hour and go on to enjoy some good food and presents. Merry Christmas everyone!

I faded ABC so that might tell me about my rest of day haha

I did get a Harden-Westbrook-Durant yahoo lineup added last minute. I put 6 entries in the Xmas baller. I’ve never spent this much on a slate before!

• mbunner23

There is money to be made today my friends. A bunch of people playing NBA today that normally don’t but they have nothing to do on christmas except watch some NBA and listen to their kids play with toys all day.

• damionismyname

• Ranked #85

RG Tiered Ranking

@mbunner23 said...

All da Von-Lay

• scott33

Already up $179 on Yahoo, let’s just cancel the slate now! Good luck Merry Christmas everyone!

• biga0787

Kornet and Dotson both less than 2% Wilson 8.8% abc 31.2 in dk 12.25. Santa Claus let this go in my favor today. Lmao

• casey2884

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #17

RG Tiered Ranking

Tormented by this Yahoo decision all morning:
    Ricky Rubio & PJ Tucker or Eric Gordon & Jerami Grant

• DirkDigglerz

Giannis only 30% on Yahoo 1 Million Baller
    Middleton 21%
    Knox 29%

• noddy

@DirkDigglerz said...

Yahoo doubling up everyone

I said 26,133. I wasn’t too far off. Hopefully my picks do just as well.

• scott33

@eatmyturf23 said...

I put 6 entries in the Xmas baller. I’ve never spent this much on a slate before!

I maxed it out, this is definitely more than I have ever played in DFS which puts me way out of my comfort zone but hey it’s Christmas, YOLO! Good luck Turf!

• zline34

oofta thought the Bucks game started at noon. That’s on Yahoo for not setting the time-zone correctly to the users area.

• noddy

count me in as spending the most I ever have on nba which I will today with all the showdowns

• scott33

@DirkDigglerz said...

Giannis only 30% on Yahoo 1 Million Baller
    Middleton 21%
    Knox 29%

Bledsoe only 10% wow. Somehow I only ended up putting him in 2/10 even though he’s one of my favorite G’s on the slate.

• noddy

I would like Yahoo to end now also. Winning a good bit over there with all this overlay

• deepfat

Mudiay 30% on FD. Geez.

• 2021Labs

@MHDU2424 said...

Is it wrong to completely fade the early game on DK and Yahoo besides a few Greek lineups?

I dont think it’s a bad move at all if you’re only doing 1 or a small handful of lineups. I ended up using Brolo in my lineup but I wrestled with the idea of a full fade.

Anytime the majority of the games start after the initial lock, especially if there’s a stand alone game to start a slate, I look for a reason to fade it. I think the full roster flexibility from then until the next round of games is worth it, given the fluid nature of injuries/minutes projections.

• Mattak14

@eatmyturf23 said...

Merry Christmas, Mattak! I posted instructions for that on the 17th, here:

https://rotogrinders.com/threads/nba-12-17-2828198?page=5#reply-2828446

Yeah I remember you posting it before but couldn’t find it haha. Thanks again! Decided to max this contest on yahoo, such an insane tournament with 1 mil paid out to almost 10k people with only 26k entrants! Depending on how this contest goes I’ll either be all in on yahoo or not play much on there again if I totally bust 😂

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).