• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

12:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( -10 ) at New York ( 10 ) —- T: 228
    3:00 PM EST : Okla City ( 1.5 ) at Houston ( -1.5 ) —- T: 220.5
    5:30 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 3.5 ) at Boston ( -3.5 ) —- T: 222.5
    8:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 9 ) at Golden State ( -9 ) —- T: 234.5
    10:30 PM EST : Portland ( 6 ) at Utah ( -6 ) —- T: 214.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• elmore0631

@kdsdawg said...

guess Middleton is out because Brogdon is on fire?

2 fouls probably cost him a few minutes.

• SpockJ

A lot of fouls being called in this game.

• tmarohl

@zpa1989 said...

anyone punt maker?

I believe I did in a lineup or two.

• scott33

Middleton, Knox, Vonleh, ABC all with 2 PF ouch

• elmore0631

@Luctyl99 said...

Yeah not really sure what they are counting that as… nothing it can be besides a steal lol

A lance Thomas steal as of now.

• returnofthemack619

Bledsoe needs to eat here with no ABC on the floor

• lotusbomb

lol guys I don’t even see anyone with maker as of right now. probably only has 1% ownership if that

• elmore0631

No one has missed more open looks than TH good grief

• scott33

I guess I got lucky with my limited Bledsoe exposure

• DirkDigglerz

Blow it up have no THJ lol

• eatmyturf23

@Luctyl99 said...

Yeah not really sure what they are counting that as… nothing it can be besides a steal lol

It was a lost ball, dropped and couldn’t be touched by the same player so he let it go and THJ grabbed it. Not really a steal, more like a turnover and xmas gift haha.

• eatmyturf23

@scott33 said...

I guess I got lucky with my limited Bledsoe exposure

I can’t tell who is guarding but they are jumping the passing lane pretty well on Bledsoe. Frustrating! Since when do the Knicks guards play any defense!!

• monarch

This game is going very well. Knox, Brolo, Brogdon and THJ very involved for me

• tristanwolf

@lotusbomb said...

lol guys I don’t even see anyone with maker as of right now. probably only has 1% ownership if that

0.3% on the dk $3

• noddy

my current winnings just keep dropping and dropping…same shit, different day

• elmore0631

@monarch said...

This game is going very well. Knox, Brolo, Brogdon and THJ very involved for me

I have thj, Brog , abc… can’t help but think the chances thj has had to blow open slate

• elmore0631

Dk has thj with one more reb and stl too.

• noddy

guess i’m going to have to double up on the next showdown

• scott33

@eatmyturf23 said...

I can’t tell who is guarding but they are jumping the passing lane pretty well on Bledsoe. Frustrating! Since when do the Knicks guards play any defense!!

That & he just isn’t shooting. Only 2 shot attempts, I’d be really frustrated if I had him in half my lineups like I was planning last night.

• Luctyl99

Thank God thj has twice his average rebounds in the first half with the way he is shooting

• scott33

Middleton brick after brick

• monarch

@noddy said...

guess i’m going to have to double up on the next showdown

Didn’t you play Cpt Knox? I’m currently third in the 1 dollar showdown with Knox.

• Dfspacman

Harden’s usage without CP3 is the reason I’m considering him..

• byo34

Only got some Brolo and Knox from this game.. Good start!!!

• eatmyturf23

@scott33 said...

That & he just isn’t shooting. Only 2 shot attempts, I’d be really frustrated if I had him in half my lineups like I was planning last night.

Yes because he can’t get the ball or they smother him hahahaha. This will tilt me. :) I have him 83%. Thanks for pointing out how bad 50% would be frustrating… lol

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).