• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

12:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( -10 ) at New York ( 10 ) —- T: 228
    3:00 PM EST : Okla City ( 1.5 ) at Houston ( -1.5 ) —- T: 220.5
    5:30 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 3.5 ) at Boston ( -3.5 ) —- T: 222.5
    8:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 9 ) at Golden State ( -9 ) —- T: 234.5
    10:30 PM EST : Portland ( 6 ) at Utah ( -6 ) —- T: 214.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• scott33

So wish I had THJ & ABC paired

• TheWeeIceMan

Mudiay blows

• Watchyahead

I’m in Texas and was able to make a lineup yesterday but now I can’t enter any more contests. I am from Illinois and am staying here briefly. I think it recognizes that I am in Texas but I think my inability to make a lineup is because of my location. Any recommendations? The message I keep getting says, “Entry exceeds fee limits”.

• tristanwolf

middleton 22% on yahoo. i have him 1/7 but looking like el busto.

• noddy

@monarch said...

Didn’t you play Cpt Knox? I’m currently third in the 1 dollar showdown with Knox.

I did and I am pretty much in last place in all my showdowns

• damionismyname

@returnofthemack619 said...

Bledsoe needs to eat here with no ABC on the floor

• maxxxoo

THJ with more DK pts then ABC at half. Who woulda thunk it

I’m in bad shape fellas.. Bledsoe DUDS.. and O Brodgon’s. Should hedged with a few Brogs. Misery.

• scott33

ABC is a freak. How can he dunk off 1 dribble from half court? WTF lol

• Dfspacman

I need Brogdon to do nothing in the second half

• elmore0631

@maxxxoo said...

THJ with more DK pts then ABC at half. Who woulda thunk it

Nope. Little less… but yeah thj was 4-14 from the field too.

Lopez close outs are leaving him open for a breakout game if the shot was there

• JustDFSin

@Watchyahead said...

I’m in Texas and was able to make a lineup yesterday but now I can’t enter any more contests. I am from Illinois and am staying here briefly. I think it recognizes that I am in Texas but I think my inability to make a lineup is because of my location. Any recommendations? The message I keep getting says, “Entry exceeds fee limits”.

That message has nothing to do with location.

• damionismyname

@TheWeeIceMan said...

Mudiay blows

he can put up 30 in the 2nd though. if Hardaway gives up the rock.

• scott33

Bledsoe & Mudiay busting badly

• noddy

someone please help with a SD lineup for the next game…gotta play Harden right?

• maxxxoo

@elmore0631 said...

Nope. Little less… but yeah thj was 4-14 from the field too.

Lopez close outs are leaving him open for a breakout game if the shot was there

THJ 28.75 ABC 27.25

• Watchyahead

@JustDFSin said...

That message has nothing to do with location.

Any input?

• DirkDigglerz

welp No THJr. for me night over

• jayzee666

@noddy said...

I did and I am pretty much in last place in all my showdowns

Congrats man! I swear we must be related somehow!! Though I did not play the showdown.

I had a bad 3 day run on Yahoo where I min cashed every day, but that should change today! :)

• mrmogz

@noddy said...

If you like money, yes.

• monarch

@noddy said...

Not playing that one but I went CPT RWB then Harden and Diallo and you can fill in the blanks with three others that will likely see 30+ minutes.

• scott33

THJ would have 40 right now if he was making his shots

• gaelicgirl

Took LeBron out of one of my $1 Yahoo entries to put in Giannis, not wild about the results so far but won’t give up hope just yet. Thanks to whoever said Yahoo has late swap, didn’t know that! Have an hour and a half to tinker with the rest of my LUs now.

• marker0357

Bledsoe doing the job on D but not enough O for DFS

• eatmyturf23

Eric Bustslow has me sad right now.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).