• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

12:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( -10 ) at New York ( 10 ) —- T: 228
    3:00 PM EST : Okla City ( 1.5 ) at Houston ( -1.5 ) —- T: 220.5
    5:30 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 3.5 ) at Boston ( -3.5 ) —- T: 222.5
    8:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 9 ) at Golden State ( -9 ) —- T: 234.5
    10:30 PM EST : Portland ( 6 ) at Utah ( -6 ) —- T: 214.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• tmarohl

@lotusbomb said...

lol guys I don’t even see anyone with maker as of right now. probably only has 1% ownership if that

0.2 on FD. 0.3 on DK

• noddy

@jayzee666 said...

Congrats man! I swear we must be related somehow!! Though I did not play the showdown.

I had a bad 3 day run on Yahoo where I min cashed every day, but that should change today! :)

haha yes we probably are related…I have Knox as my captain and I have ABC, but I have Middleton and Mudiay

• DfsBopBooth

@DirkDigglerz said...

welp No THJr. for me night over

Sg’s against the bucks it’s a thing. Tried telling everyone.

• Dfspacman

Hardaway senior is there so THJ is trying to ball out

• gaelicgirl

House starting.

• jordansc5

Any thoughts on Ingram / Rubio / Rondo? I have Ingram and Rubio in multiple lineups but no Rondo. Trying to decide if I should tweak that.

• noddy

@monarch said...

Not playing that one but I went CPT RWB then Harden and Diallo and you can fill in the blanks with three others that will likely see 30+ minutes.

Diallo or Patterson?

• elmore0631

4-16 💀

• Honnow12

50% mudiay and 0 shares of brogdan or hardaway. 30 line ups how is that even possible.

Feels great for Xmas to be over at noon!

• monarch

@noddy said...

Diallo or Patterson?

Diallo. Patterson wont play much vs Rockets. This will be a game full of wings/slashers

• monarch

Brolo getting it done

• Dfspacman

Vonleh jacked lol

• gaelicgirl

@jordansc5 said...

Any thoughts on Ingram / Rubio / Rondo? I have Ingram and Rubio in multiple lineups but no Rondo. Trying to decide if I should tweak that.

I put Ingram and Rondo in the Giannis LU. Ingram used to do really well against the Warriors, but that was pre-LeBron. Rondo should be good if he gets the minutes, hopefully he doesn’t get into it with Draymond. There’s a frisson of ejection tension there!

• DirkDigglerz

Ball will guard Curry… All the Klay and KD

• elmore0631

@DirkDigglerz said...

Like Ball plays good defense?

• mbunner23

@elmore0631 said...

He does. lol

• DirkDigglerz

Sheesh ABC going for 75

• returnofthemack619

100% Brogdon & Lopez… 100% Bledsoe though too ahh

If he can get me 25 dkp at this point I’ll be happy

• travvis

This is weird. Like we have players sprinkled throughout the day. Some guys will do well and give you hope that you have a chance to take the big one down and then maybe the next game someone bombs and you feel like your dreams, but then maybe in the next game one of your low owned punts goes off and you have hope again, only for it to be dashed by an under performing high priced guy. Aye yi yi. Think I will start drinking soon.

• eatmyturf23

Mudiay helping Bledsoe here finally. Fouling, missing shots and giving up rebounds and buckets. Keep up the suckage Mudiay.

• DirkDigglerz

@elmore0631 said...

Yes he that’s all he’s good at

• jordansc5

Thanks @gaelicgirl, I’ll maybe late swap Rondo in one or two in my LUs that need a higher ceiling.

• maxxxoo

@DirkDigglerz said...

LOL cause Lonzo Ball will affect Curry #RuinTheGame

• eatmyturf23

@mbunner23 said...

He does. lol

Yup. The reason he’s still starting over Rondo. Good Ball defense.

• biga0787

Whoooo glad I got kornet and Dotson is a lu almost missed out on 6 total points between them

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).