• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

12:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( -10 ) at New York ( 10 ) —- T: 228
    3:00 PM EST : Okla City ( 1.5 ) at Houston ( -1.5 ) —- T: 220.5
    5:30 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 3.5 ) at Boston ( -3.5 ) —- T: 222.5
    8:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 9 ) at Golden State ( -9 ) —- T: 234.5
    10:30 PM EST : Portland ( 6 ) at Utah ( -6 ) —- T: 214.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• monarch

Looks like the Greek will find his way onto a winning LU unless this game blows way out.

• Watchyahead

Jeez Giannis’ fingerprints are all over this quarter.

• gaelicgirl

@DirkDigglerz said...

Ball will guard Curry… All the Klay and KD

Bradley and Beverley weren’t even a speed bump for Steph, doubt Zo will fare any better.

Fading Klay and his shooting woes. KD lock.

• scott33

Steph just lit up Beverly & company, doesn’t matter who’s guarding him he’s in a smash spot

• scott33

Here’s the blowout damn

• monarch

Fiz has inserted Trey Burke to ruin this otherwise good game

• mrmogz

@monarch said...

Looks like the Greek will find his way onto a winning LU unless this game blows way out.

Up 20 going into the 4th. He may not have much more than 5x and every other stud is still to play.

I’d be surprised if Harden doesn’t outscore him.

• tmarohl

Need more Thon!

• Dfspacman

Blowout SZN

• eatmyturf23

Well ABC did well but I hope he rests in the 4th now

• scott33

Need a Knicks run here

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #95

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

Hopefully those 2 triples by Kornet give him a bit longer leash with the score. Please.

• monarch

Need THJ to bring this game back

• mrmogz

Funny how THJ was on pace for a 50 burger at the half, and proceeded to get like 1.5fpts in the third in a game bordering on blowout. Might not even 5x now lol.

• gaelicgirl

@scott33 said...

Steph just lit up Beverly & company, doesn’t matter who’s guarding him he’s in a smash spot

Jinx! LOL

• SoreOnSunday

@Pandamonious said...

Hopefully those 2 triples by Kornet give him a bit longer leash with the score. Please.

Yea gotta take a few more to get back into it so that may well happen

• monarch

@eatmyturf23 said...

Well ABC did well but I hope he rests in the 4th now

Rest for what? Next game is in two days vs the same Knicks team. This is his MVP showcase

• Mattak14

@Pandamonious said...

If it makes you feel any better, I spent too much time on my yahoo lineups this morning so had to rush my DK and ended up with wayyyyyy too much trier somehow haha

• eatmyturf23

@monarch said...

Rest for what? Next game is in two days vs the same Knicks team. This is his MVP showcase

Rest, to help me. :) Xmas present to watch some blowout ball from the bench. Let him eat an arena dog.

• Fear_The_Fro

DJ Wilson: Not good at the basketball

• deepfat

No Brogdon, no cash

• atfrost

• Blogger of the Month

Yahoo: Jimmy Butler / Draymond Green or PJ Tucker / Paul George

having a tough time deciding. got an hour left to do so haha

• monarch

Wonder if THJ is out

• scott33

Come on Fisdale

• Dfspacman

It seems like starters are done smh

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).