• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

12:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( -10 ) at New York ( 10 ) —- T: 228
    3:00 PM EST : Okla City ( 1.5 ) at Houston ( -1.5 ) —- T: 220.5
    5:30 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 3.5 ) at Boston ( -3.5 ) —- T: 222.5
    8:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 9 ) at Golden State ( -9 ) —- T: 234.5
    10:30 PM EST : Portland ( 6 ) at Utah ( -6 ) —- T: 214.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• cjs5555

@Watchyahead said...

I also have Crowder..those last two shots were encouraging

yep…that was the flurry we needed

• Watchyahead

@cjs5555 said...

yep…that was the flurry we needed

Just need him and Dame to light it up

• cjs5555

time for POR starters to return

• cjs5555

i gotta say, even if aminu doesn’t do well this game, i’m gonna keep playing him as long as DK prices him under $4k

• draggin49

Christmas Day game footage of Steph curry

• cjs5555

@draggin49 said...

should’ve gone with the car accident photo

• cjs5555

looks like refs are gonna rule this game

• damionismyname

@draggin49 said...

followed by Draymon and Durant..

• kiteman

i had vonleh and grant in two different lineups, doh!

i knew knew knew draymond was going to be a dud tonight. but i still had him. ugh

• cjs5555

lillard very quietly having a nice 1st half

• damionismyname

@cjs5555 said...

lillard very quietly having a nice 1st half

I need 60 from him.

• cjs5555

@damionismyname said...

I need 60 from him.

who do you think he is, kyrie?

• damionismyname

Dame’s leg lamp is amazing. lol!

• cpp214

If Harkless could get going and just get me 20 fps that would be great. Have him and Dame left at 287 on DK.

Dame and Rubio left on Yahoo at 264, hopefully will cash there as well. Only made 1 lineup on DK and Yahoo. Will just be happy to cash in these big tourneys.
    Don’t usually wager $32 in one day, lol. That’s more like a week’s worth of entries for me.

• scott33

Cant believe I pivoted off of Zubac to Nurkic in a few. He just seemed too cheap on Yahoo. The Zubac is the real deal

• cpp214

@scott33 said...

Cant believe I pivoted off of Zubac to Nurkic in a few. He just seemed too cheap on Yahoo. The Zubac is the real deal

I didn’t get to watch the game, but yeah the Lakers have found themselves a gem in Zubac. Had Chandler and McGee not been out these last few games never would have heard of him.

• eleanorRigby

Definitely going to cash today, but darn just a puzzle piece or two away.

• damionismyname

@eleanorRigby said...

Definitely going to cash today, but darn just a puzzle piece or two away.

Warriors didn’t help anyone either.

• topdawg235

@scott33 said...

Hard to beat yourself up on that.. I had some of both and we had some messages about zubac this morning….

There was risk there, he played well, gsmescript also went a little crazy and dray fouling out also helped…

• JayAche

Is it too much to hope for 25+ from Korver tonight?!…
    Got a lot riding on him with Smart playing like garbage… even with it being an OT game.

• tim51278

At 306 DK pts with Rubio, Korver and Aminu still going. Need a big 2nd half / miracle 51.75 more DK pts between the 3 of them….

• Honzerbonzer

@cjs5555 said...

who do you think he is, kyrie?

Better

• cjs5555

notorious gonna take down the DK $100 single entry

https://www.draftkings.com/contest/gamecenter/66916831?uc=1342321092

• eatmyturf23

@cpp214 said...

I didn’t get to watch the game, but yeah the Lakers have found themselves a gem in Zubac. Had Chandler and McGee not been out these last few games never would have heard of him.

He’s young. I saw him play a couple games for the Lakers’ G-league affiliate last year — we get those on the west coast. He looked so raw, lost really at times, and that’s at the G-League level. (Though Basketball-reference shows he had a solid FG% and FT% totals last year.)

Feels like he has improved this year. Seems to have his metaphorical feet under him now. Rooting for him!

• ScofieldReturns

@cjs5555 said...

notorious gonna take down the DK $100 single entry

https://www.draftkings.com/contest/gamecenter/66916831?uc=1342321092

i don’t have an account, what’s his LU? He’s the one that put me onto the curry/durant duds…

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).