• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

12:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( -10 ) at New York ( 10 ) —- T: 228
    3:00 PM EST : Okla City ( 1.5 ) at Houston ( -1.5 ) —- T: 220.5
    5:30 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 3.5 ) at Boston ( -3.5 ) —- T: 222.5
    8:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 9 ) at Golden State ( -9 ) —- T: 234.5
    10:30 PM EST : Portland ( 6 ) at Utah ( -6 ) —- T: 214.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• DirkDigglerz

@NorCaLBrett said...

Really ugghh. Isn’t it around 50k? Yes it was yahoo. I did 10 lineups this morning and chickened out
    Irving.Harden. Rubio. Butler. Grant. Aminu. Zubac. Capella. 354.3.
    Dang it.

Damn that sucks man

• tristanwolf

@scott33 said...

The rake too.. No wonder the GPP payouts are brutal, they’re taking more than 17-18% in some of these low dollar entries. At least Yahoo only takes 12%, which is more than fair for both them & us.

yahoo has been so great the last 2 weeks i hope they update their interface and as much as it would have hurt us lately, if they can keep lower rake- let some more states in. competition with fd and dk can only help us players.

• zline34

@tristanwolf said...

yahoo has been so great the last 2 weeks i hope they update their interface and as much as it would have hurt us lately, if they can keep lower rake- let some more states in. competition with fd and dk can only help us players.

I’ve switched all my action to yahoo. I’m liking it so far.

• eatmyturf23

@zline34 said...

I’ve switched all my action to yahoo. I’m liking it so far.

Yeah I love it. Yahoo is the bomb. I keep telling everyone here lol.

Yah-

• DirkDigglerz

Everyone still Waiting for the payouts so we can enter it all again :) haha.. scored 315 with Curry getting 25 on Yahoo.. SMH.. Congrats to the winners specially the Rondo and Iguodala belivers…

• scott33

I too have moved all my action to Yahoo. Wait not all. I played a dollar tonight in the RG Rake Free GPP on FD but that’s it. Yahoo’s been good to me the last few weeks. Interface needs a little work but that’s my only complaint. As long as they keep the rake respectable & don’t get greedy like the big 2 then all my action will stay there.

• scott33

@DirkDigglerz said...

Everyone still Waiting for the payouts so we can enter it all again :) haha.. scored 315 with Curry getting 25 on Yahoo.. SMH.. Congrats to the winners specially the Rondo and Iguodala belivers…

Just paid out on Yahoo, I didn’t get my Ingles steal :( I’ve watched 100 times, he clearly deflects it to Korver. Brutal how they could miss that. Oh well.

• NorCaLBrett

Thanks for the replies fellas. Good luck in your games. Merry Christmas

• DirkDigglerz

@scott33 said...

Just paid out on Yahoo, I didn’t get my Ingles steal :( I’ve watched 100 times, he clearly deflects it to Korver. Brutal how they could miss that. Oh well.

Yeah they paid out 5 minutes ago yipee lol.. Congrats to the big win man that missed steal sucks .. Don’t worry man they will credit the money to your account if they stat corrected it in the prior days I remember at the end of last season.. Yahoo emailed me and said credited my account for stat corrections gave me 150 bucks…

• scott33

@NorCaLBrett said...

Thanks for the replies fellas. Good luck in your games. Merry Christmas

I posted a link to the contest in your thread.

• scott33

@DirkDigglerz said...

Yeah they paid out 5 minutes ago yipee lol.. Congrats to the big win man that missed steal sucks .. Don’t worry man they will credit the money to your account if they stat corrected it in the prior days I remember at the end of last season.. Yahoo emailed me and said credited my account for stat corrections gave me 150 bucks…

K cool thx brother

• ElSlappo

I min cashed one lu out of 10 on yahoo in what was essentially a big triple up. That is embarrassing

• ghost3490

Overtime in the Philly game cost me my first win. 12 dollar single entry on DK. so close.

the help in here has been a big help.

• Lamms30

Thanks everyone for their help on this board…finally finished in top 2 on a Draftkings GPP and won $2500!

• hautalak

• x2

2021 Blogger of the Month

Well Merry Christmas everybody! I see we had some nice Christmas presents for everybody here, so congrats winners!

I had a single bullet in the Yahoo Baller and came out with $150 so that’s my biggest NBA score. On DK not so hot with Steph, Draymond, and CJ. AT least that was from a $12 ticket but what could have been with Zub, Grant, and ABC.

Good luck today!

• Njsum1

@hautalak said...

Well Merry Christmas everybody! I see we had some nice Christmas presents for everybody here, so congrats winners!

I had a single bullet in the Yahoo Baller and came out with $150 so that’s my biggest NBA score. On DK not so hot with Steph, Draymond, and CJ. AT least that was from a $12 ticket but what could have been with Zub, Grant, and ABC.

Good luck today!

Congrats! I put 2 lineups in the baller, 1 min cash (with Lebron getting hurt), the other was good for $150. I’ll take it. $20 is more than I ever spent for a single lineup in NBA. However, I know good deal when I see one, and figured there’s no time like the present.

Props to Yahoo, for running these tourneys, and forcing me to step it up a bit. Congrats to some of the big winners. Looking forward to tonight.

• hautalak

• x2

2021 Blogger of the Month

@Njsum1 said...

Props to Yahoo, for running these tourneys, and forcing me to step it up a bit. Congrats to some of the big winners. Looking forward to tonight.

Yeah I never enter $20 contests but have played the 2 Yahoo NFL ones and the NBA one yesterday. Still going to run a single bullet in NFL this weekend. Not sure I can keep running this “hot” so rather be safe than go busto.

Oh yes and great for Yahoo as they are starting to move up. I appreciate everything they do and will continue to play there even without the “guaranteed overlay”. Good luck!!!

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).