• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

12:00 PM EST : Boston ( -2.5 ) at Toronto ( 2.5 ) —- T: 213.5
    2:30 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 1 ) at Philadelphia ( -1 ) —- T: 222.5
    5:00 PM EST : Houston ( -10 ) at Golden St ( 10 ) —- T: 228.5
    8:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( 1 ) at LA Lakers ( -1 ) —- T: 223.5
    10:30 PM EST : New Orleans ( 10 ) at Denver ( -10 ) —- T: 219.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• mtdurham

Caldwell Poop has crapped on so many of my rosters over the years that i could not possibly be more tilted over his performance tonight.

And everytime i fade AD he goes for 55+ i swear to god

• mtdurham

@choppadown said...

Got some late night hammers going with Jamal Murray and Lonzo Ball

Feel decent about min cashing, only grenades today were Ben McLemore and Clint Capela. That rockets game was pitiful, if they are going to keep doubling Harden to make the rest of the team shoot, it’s going to be tough sledding going forward.

The Rockets are dead in the water. Westbrook was completely washed up last year, no idea why they would swap CP3 for him. That move was absolutely egregious. You couldn’t find a worse fit with Harden.

Even in his prime Westbrook was one of the worst off the ball players in the league. He’s just totally clueless out there. Not only does he not know WHERE to stand he doesn’t even know HOW to stand. Hint: Bent over at the waist with both hands on your butt isn’t it.

• miggs6876

@mtdurham said...

The Rockets are dead in the water. Westbrook was completely washed up last year, no idea why they would swap CP3 for him. That move was absolutely egregious. You couldn’t find a worse fit with Harden.

Even in his prime Westbrook was one of the worst off the ball players in the league. He’s just totally clueless out there.

I have always liked WB. I have to agree with most of what you say. WB just doesn’t shoot well enough. This is a 3 point dominate league and his game doesn’t take advantage of it. I’m not seeing a poor relationship with Harden. I think they can make it work. The rockets still are dangerous. I doubt many teams will look forward to playing them. Maybe I’m wrong.

• RWilder

348.75 wins it, so far. I really liked James and Klaw too, damn, wish I wouldn’t have pivoted to Greak

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

Last two plays dropped me from $2k to $200 in this DK showdown
    I think I missed the big one as I entered a bit late? This one had $10k to first
    If KCP hits that 3pointer probably I get first….

• mtdurham

Jamal Murray gets me Every. Single. Time. i swear. Dude is just toxic for me.

• Therealexpert

What a fake dfs night 2 nights in a row of unrealistic players going off

• queensfinest

@mtdurham said...

Jamal Murray gets me Every. Single. Time. i swear. Dude is just toxic for me.

same here. over last few years ive played him about 10 times and every single time he kills me. not once has he done well. theres always that one guy

• TheWeeIceMan

Denver looks like absolute shit.

• land_of_the_lock

@Therealexpert said...

What a fake dfs night 2 nights in a row of unrealistic players going off

Amen

• mtdurham

I need a 2nd quarter of Murray/kenrich combo going off.

Or ill take jokic/beasley combo

• jlowery73

2012 DDC Main Event Champion

• 2014 FAFC Finalist

• x3

2015 FACFC Finalist

I think this Christmas slate shows how impossible it is to win decent money 99% of the time in gpps if you’re only going to play a smaller group of lineups. Every game has had some very odd performances, both good and bad. Hard to get them all right, and that’s what has to happen to have a top-5 finish in a gpp, which is where the only significant money even is. Josh Hart going off this game…..like Kuzma did. And once, again D Lee wins the slate which is well beyond ridiculous. Meanwhile so many busts like Harrell, Brow, Capela, Tucker, Lou, Ibaka….list goes on and on. Good luck nailing it all down as that’s what it takes usually. If cash games made any sense at all I’d look to that route…

I mean, some of the best plays in this game are Hart, Beasley and Etwaun Moore. Just gets ridiculous.

• jjwd

@jlowery73 said...

I think this Christmas slate shows how impossible it is to win decent money 99% of the time in gpps if you’re only going to play a smaller group of lineups. Every game has had some very odd performances, both good and bad. Hard to get them all right, and that’s what has to happen to have a top-5 finish in a gpp, which is where the only significant money even is. Josh Hart going off this game…..like Kuzma did. And once, again D Lee wins the slate which is well beyond ridiculous. Meanwhile so many busts like Harrell, Brow, Capela, Tucker, Lou, Ibaka….list goes on and on. Good luck nailing it all down as that’s what it takes usually. If cash games made any sense at all I’d look to that route…

I only played because there was no NHL today. single bullet 386.8 on FD

• BBWC_10

The only thing you can do about this slate is just laugh and have another cocktail. Draymond, WCS, Lee, Theis and House are in the Winning LU together. I mean I would never have so much trash in a LU and its worth a million bucks?

• tmarohl

Lonzo Ball is such trash.

• FunchessOfFun

Lonzo Ball is literally out here just runnin. No stats, just runnin.

• jlowery73

2012 DDC Main Event Champion

• 2014 FAFC Finalist

• x3

2015 FACFC Finalist

Agreed on Ball….Optimizers just loved him so I put him in a couple and it never feels right. Watching the game is just painful when taking him, simply a terrible shooter and doesn’t seem to have much of a place on the team.

• TheWeeIceMan

Murray is just laying a big steaming pile out there.

• chronoxiong

Lonzo Ball sucks as much as I have sucked in DFS for the past few months. No clue why anyone would roster him. I will laugh out loud if a stupid optimizer or lineup builder recommended me to play him. Get out of here with that shit.

• Jeezylives

What do y’all think the stocking bonus is going to pay?

• GreenvilleGreen

@Jeezylives said...

I have 3 teams so I imagine there at least 5k more? Haha probably 5-10 bucks if I had to guess.

• Jeezylives

@GreenvilleGreen said...

I have 3 teams so I imagine there at least 5k more? Haha probably 5-10 bucks if I had to guess.

Yes! Beer money!

• tmarohl

Reading twitter and the internet, and some of these message boards I am noticing that people are way to over-reactionary based on one game sample sizes. “Giannis now sucks because he had one bad game”, “Bucks have no shot at winning the Eastern Conference” “”(player-popup #james-harden)James Harden”:/players/james-harden-1037 sucks because he can’t beat the Warriors”

You get all of these people who watch basketball one day a year commenting. I mean, I guess when the Bucks blew the Clippers out of the water two weeks ago by worse than the Bucks lost to the Sixers today didn’t matter. Or when they beat the Lakers last week.

People need to realize that people have bad games, bad weeks, but in the end, stuff typically reverts back to the mean.

Am I worried about the Sixers in a 7 game playoff matchup? Yes, because you have two very talented teams. However, for the Sixers to beat the Bucks, they would need to have at least four shooting games like they had today, and the Bucks would have to play as bad as they did today in those same four games.

We don’t know what moves teams will make yet. How injuries will effect teams, etc. For my money, the Clippers have the best chance of winning the NBA championship if I had to wager on it today, because they are the least flawed team in the league.

• tmarohl

@Jeezylives said...

Maybe three bucks.

• Jeezylives

@tmarohl said...

Reading twitter and the internet, and some of these message boards I am noticing that people are way to over-reactionary based on one game sample sizes. “Giannis now sucks because he had one bad game”, “Bucks have no shot at winning the Eastern Conference” “”(player-popup #james-harden)James Harden”:/players/james-harden-1037 sucks because he can’t beat the Warriors”

You get all of these people who watch basketball one day a year commenting. I mean, I guess when the Bucks blew the Clippers out of the water two weeks ago by worse than the Bucks lost to the Sixers today didn’t matter. Or when they beat the Lakers last week.

People need to realize that people have bad games, bad weeks, but in the end, stuff typically reverts back to the mean.

Am I worried about the Sixers in a 7 game playoff matchup? Yes, because you have two very talented teams. However, for the Sixers to beat the Bucks, they would need to have at least four shooting games like they had today, and the Bucks would have to play as bad as they did today in those same four games.

We don’t know what moves teams will make yet. How injuries will effect teams, etc. For my money, the Clippers have the best chance of winning the NBA championship if I had to wager on it today, because they are the least flawed team in the league.

I think you’re over reacting to people over reacting 😂😂

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).