• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

12:00 PM EST : Boston ( -2.5 ) at Toronto ( 2.5 ) —- T: 213.5
    2:30 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 1 ) at Philadelphia ( -1 ) —- T: 222.5
    5:00 PM EST : Houston ( -10 ) at Golden St ( 10 ) —- T: 228.5
    8:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( 1 ) at LA Lakers ( -1 ) —- T: 223.5
    10:30 PM EST : New Orleans ( 10 ) at Denver ( -10 ) —- T: 219.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• monarch

RWB has put up over 70 DK points in four of his last five meetings with D Loading

• monarch

I think Kawhi is a reasonable pivot off Giannis

• JSteele

@monarch said...

RWB has put up over 70 DK points in four of his last five meetings with D Loading

Is the one game he didn’t go over with the Rockets?

• monarch

@JSteele said...

Is the one game he didn’t go over with the Rockets?

D Lo didnt play in that one apparently.

• FunchessOfFun

@eleanorRigby said...

I think I spent more on $0.25 satellites to try to win an entry into the milly maker then the entry actual cost itself. I came close a couple times but no luck. I had to cough up 25 bucks for a single bullet. Good luck tomorrow.

I won exactly 0 in a ton of $0.25 and $0.10 attempts. I won 3 on many fewer $3-5 attempts where they guaranteed 200x seats and had overlay (probably 4-5 attempts). Those $0.25 and $0.10 basically required the same score it would to take down a major gpp lol

• RWilder

@monarch said...

Good luck! I hope one of us wins it tomorrow. I’m finding the research difficult with it being Christmas and not a lot of energy to build lineups. Also I wonder if DK ends up being short

Being short would be amazing

• billythekidcowboysheat

It might, close to 50k rn, of course in the 12.25 on fd won’t be unfortunately.

• deepfat

When constructing lineups on Labs it seems like the Giannis-RWB pairing is looking the best.

A Dray Day
    Westy
    DA Beard
    Rondooooo
    Dwight
    LOUUUUUUU
    Few Others! Lonzo-Mania also tomorrow.

• 40coach

Is Bowman going to get 20 minutes?

• monarch

@40coach said...

Is Bowman going to get 20 minutes?

He is going to get zero

• rang123

G League

• athairuammit11

@tmarohl said...

Just hand built 35 lineups. Now time to start celebrating Xmas. Merry Christmas to all of you grinders who I have enjoyed conversing with over the years.

Da best

Merry Christmas

• superstars92

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #56

RG Tiered Ranking

Merry Christmas good luck everyone hope someone wins 1 mil (probably splits it though with only 5 games?).

I just assume there’s going to be no last second injuries since I’m treating this slate tomorrow as a 12 lock for every player until 8.

• superstars92

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #56

RG Tiered Ranking

Dang so I just realized the DK tournament is 2.5M prize pool and 1 M to first? Why do they keep doing this. I would play MORE entries if it paid only like 400k or even up to 600k to first. There literally is no difference in utility for someone who wins 400k-600k vs. 1 million, whereas there’s a ton more utility gained from the overall users who now 2x min cash rather than 1.5x min cash or who cash vs. don’t cash near the cutoff line. That extra 400-600k in min cashes is so significant for a lot of players.

How do people not know this? Litearlly, I don’t think a SINGLE PERSON would complain if the first prize was 400k-600k tomorrow and the payout was more balanced. Is DK aware of this? Can someone let them know please? I mean I’ll still play because it’s 1 M and I’ll be happy if I win the 1 M and gladly take it, but I honestly submit 2x my entires if it’s 600k to first with a balanced payout.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #45

RG Tiered Ranking

@feekdogg said...

Hey! I own the copyright on Cousin Eddie ‘round these parts.

Sorry I’ll take Clark then lol

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #45

RG Tiered Ranking

@ripking said...

Who is your low owned gpp dart? I’ll take Danny green. Who’s next?

I like Green, he is my preferred option in the 3k range. House and McLemore or fine but I prefer a lot of the plays in the 4k range. WCS, Hill, Tucker, Rondo, Lonzo, Millsap

FD same thing. Green and then the 4k range of RHJ, Rondo, Lee, Hill, Kanter, Tucker, Ball. Sweet Lou is too cheap at 5.1

Yahoo pricing makes my core basically Rondo, Burks, Lee, RHJ, Serge

• superstars92

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #56

RG Tiered Ranking

If they made Steph Curry -2k tomorrow, would you play him?

Just a though experiment.

• superstars92

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #56

RG Tiered Ranking

@superstars92 said...

^Actually now that I was bored, this is a super interesting scneario DK should implement one day…make an injured player some negative price and see what happens.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #45

RG Tiered Ranking

@superstars92 said...

He would have to be like -5k and I might consider it

• wolfshield

Anyone biting on a DK guard 3200 or less tomorrow? Korver? Its my missing piece right now

• superstars92

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #56

RG Tiered Ranking

@wolfshield said...

Anyone biting on a DK guard 3200 or less tomorrow? Korver? Its my missing piece right now

Nah, my lowest is going to be Danny Green and even for him, I really hate playing for low ceiling players. Danny is a bit interesting becuase he’s a pure 3-D and he’s actually a really, really good 3 point shooter so he doesn’t have as low of a ceiling.

Korver literally takes like 6 shots a game max, so he has really a 15 point ceiling with really can’t win a GPP.

• superstars92

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #56

RG Tiered Ranking

@theIrrigator said...

He would have to be like -5k and I might consider it

yea lol I asked the DK rep about it. They need to consider some more interesting things lol. I mean it’s not even that crazy to do this because it’s not like everyone is going to choose Steph at that negative price with a guaranteed 0. Just makes it more interseting.

• superstars92

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #56

RG Tiered Ranking

@theIrrigator said...

I like Green, he is my preferred option in the 3k range. House and McLemore or fine but I prefer a lot of the plays in the 4k range. WCS, Hill, Tucker, Rondo, Lonzo, Millsap

FD same thing. Green and then the 4k range of RHJ, Rondo, Lee, Hill, Kanter, Tucker, Ball. Sweet Lou is too cheap at 5.1

Yahoo pricing makes my core basically Rondo, Burks, Lee, RHJ, Serge

Tucker is going to be insanely popular I feel like. He’s playing like 35 mins at that price vs. a terrible team.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #45

RG Tiered Ranking

@superstars92 said...

Nah, my lowest is going to be Danny Green and even for him, I really hate playing for low ceiling players. Danny is a bit interesting becuase he’s a pure 3-D and he’s actually a really, really good 3 point shooter so he doesn’t have as low of a ceiling.

Korver literally takes like 6 shots a game max, so he has really a 15 point ceiling with really can’t win a GPP.

And I think he likes getting up for games against Kawhi

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler