I thought it’d be nice if we could list all of the “musts” in NBA. Such as, always play Wall at home or always play SG’s against Harden. Things that we should all know and keep in mind at all times. Could be a good place for newbies to start also.
I know there are so many i forget and this could be a great primer before selecting your player pool every day.
My first one is from tonight
1. Always and only play Melo on a nationally televised game.
2. Marcus Thornton hates Brooklyn, always play him against them
3. On a large slate avoid all players in a game where the Spurs are playing at home and are double digit favorites.
4. The 3 Laws of Bad Defense:
Always take point guards vs. the Lakers
Always take point guards vs. Portland
Always take big men vs. Denver
5. Always use Anthony Davis at home where his official scorer will credit him with blocked shots even if he’s on the bench.
This is kind of joking but pretty truthful, home scorer seems to pad his stats.
6. Thou shall not fade Westbrook when Durant is out.
7. Don’t even think about making lineups until 6:15.
8. Always play james harden after a dud.