NBA FORUM

Comments

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

9:00 EST : Golden State ( 1 ) at Toronto ( -1 ) T: 215

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• 49noobers

ok had to put Bell in. So my LU: Leonard ©, Thompson,Green and Green, Gasol, Bell. Left $2100 on table.

• tristanwolf

wow. bell ownership?
    edit n mind 18%

• tmarohl

Don’t know who to root for in this series. Probably for Golden State, just because I want Durant to leave. However, at least tonight, I think Toronto wins, and probably by a decent margin.

• Ree4erMadness

@tristanwolf said...

wow. bell ownership?

14% on DK.

• deadphish

do you think DK is upset that they “only” made $217k in rake from the milly contest?

• tmarohl

I have a lot of Livingston on FD. Only 3.1% owned.

• telestraightshooter

there is always the chance of Bell doing a cameo start….. but that’s if Gasol uses him as a condom

• NDNole

@Ree4erMadness said...

I saw Bell starting with like 2 minutes before lock. Said f—- it and put him in. This is DK.

I did the same.

• skankinmat

Got Bell into 4 out of 8….he’s only at 17.7% in the 1MM tournament.

• tmarohl

Obvious double dribble on Kawhi.

• yisman

I have so many lineups on DK and FD due to having tickets I’m not even sure what I’m rooting for.

I only used Bell in one lineup.

• NDNole

I hope gasol goes bananas.

• DaBum2012

• 2018 FanDuel WFBC Finalist

Ooooh, FanDuel’s thing just crashed, lol! Came up temporarily unavailable then when I reloaded it, the scores are stuck.

• tmarohl

GS is terrible defensively so far. They haven’t covered anyone.

• ASitar

Danny Green (Captain), Kawhi, Curry, Draymond, FVV, Gasol.

• krighton

No siakim you might want to take your Nyquil now

• Ree4erMadness

Aaaaand of course Jordan Bell to the bench already. Probably because Gasol is being left wide open over and over. Sigh…

• yisman

@DaBum2012 said...

Ooooh, FanDuel’s thing just crashed, lol! Came up temporarily unavailable then when I reloaded it, the scores are stuck.

Could not update live scoring – please refresh the page to try again.

• P0key

@RWilder said...

My thought is Toronto might deploy a heavy dose of Gasol, after watching tape of the Portland series and seeing how Myers Leonard abused them out of the high pick and roll. Gasol, like Leonard can shoot the 3 and draw the big away from the basket to open lanes, the same way Leonard did the last two games.

i read this after lock and got so upset i didn’t see it earlier….good analysis sir

• mtdurham

good confidence building first quarter for the raptors.. golden state is really gonna struggle to score all series…. I think Toronto will really wear them down over the course of each game at this pace too

• yisman

obviously every year in independent, but I got this e-mail:

“History suggests the Raptors (+250) have almost no chance to beat the Warriors. +200 underdogs are 1-19 in the NBA Finals over the last 50 years. The only team to win was the 2004 Pistons (+500 vs Lakers)”

• yisman

Raptors pulling out all the stops

Isiah Thomas, Bogues, Bosh, Damon Stoudamire on the court

• yisman

Boogie on the court to start the 2nd quarter

• BerkeleyBoss

Warriors already 12 deep lol

• BIF

@deadphish said...

do you think DK is upset that they “only” made $217k in rake from the milly contest?

They made less than that as they gave away a bunch of tickets – I got an email from my DK VIP rep this afternoon and it said he dropped 3 tickets for the Milly in my account.

I’m guessing once they knew it wasn’t going to fill, they did some goodwill work and gave away some ticks.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).