NBA FORUM

Comments

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

9:00 EST : Golden State ( 1 ) at Toronto ( -1 ) T: 215

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• tmarohl

@Caelixx said...

I peaked at rank 100 in the milli then Livingston stopped producing his last minutes in the game and he’s in my captain slot. Was more fun than I anticipated regardless.

I peaked at number 1 at the end of the first quarter. Was paying about 23 grand. That lineup ended up in 2184 for $65

• Caelixx

@tmarohl said...

I peaked at number 1 at the end of the first quarter. Was paying about 23 grand. That lineup ended up in 2184 for $65

I went down to 3866 $58

• Yeoman

@telestraightshooter said...

Steve Kerr on Cousins tonight:
    “I don’t know that his wind and legs will allow him to play big minutes. But he can help us in bursts.”

Maybe he can help them in outbursts? I don’t think he’s going to be able to do much for them on the floor in this series.

• BIF

@timgodd375 said...

Wow, dude might win the milly by himself…. If he gets passed, he is only winning like 1500 lol

Yah sitting on a Milly but missing Kawhi rebounds might kill that in stat correction time

• BerkeleyBoss

Felt like I did terribly on FD, didn’t have that much Siakam, and only a couple lineups with him in the 1.5x spot (0 at the 2x spot). Still, $999 in, $903 out.

Excited to make lineups for game 2 and excited for the Warriors to figure it out in game 2!

• whothis

@mtdurham said...

Not to me! The thing about the NBA is the fanbase is the least knowledgeable of any sport… they usually just recognize names/scorers/etc.. and everyone just assumes the team that won last time will win again…

no matter how many times they are proven wrong…. most nba fans will never, ever get it… these are the same people who believed Carmelo Anthony was a great player for almost 15 years…

as i said all along, toronto should be favored in this series

No only Steve A Smith thought he was a great player. Live in NY, worst pickup besides not trading Ewing a year earlier

• Caelixx

@BIF said...

Yah sitting on a Milly but missing Kawhi rebounds might kill that in stat correction time

I don’t think so. The guy winning milli has Kawhi on his team and there aren’t any Kawhi CPT teams anywhere close to him.

• blackchi

Pending stat corrections, got second place with a bunch of people on dk for the million contest. Hopefully 6k comes my way with no issues. When will I know the stats are finalized?

• Yeoman

@Caelixx said...

Wtf that guy actually took down the milli, grats to him!

That’s what can happen when you’re willing to leave some salary on the table. He spent $48.3k; the 57 people that tied for second spent $49.5k.

• Caelixx

@blackchi said...

Pending stat corrections, got second place with a bunch of people on dk for the million contest. Hopefully 6k comes my way with no issues. When will I know the stats are finalized?

Grats I see your name in there! I usually get the account credited notification from my DK app an hour or two after the game is over.

• tmarohl

Kerr just said Durant is a longshot to practice before game 2. This series looks like it is going to go 6 or 7.

• yisman

@whothis said...

No only Steve A Smith thought he was a great player. Live in NY, worst pickup besides not trading Ewing a year earlier

Worst pickup for the Knicks was probably between Marbury and Eddy Curry, two classic Isiah Thomas trades.

As for Carmelo, after his first season in NY, he was never considered an ‘elite’ or ‘top tier’ player again.

Also can’t discount the Knicks’ repeated draft failures, including drafting worthless Frenchman Frederic Weis 15th overall. Never played in the NBA.

• tmarohl

I personally think it is much more likely that Durant returns to GS if they lose the series, than if they win.

• whothis

Boggie 8 mins? Looking at box score, wow he really fn up rotation. not in sync. I like him, knew the long lay off plus him cleared to play would be problems. 51.25 in contests dk 62.25 back, live to fight another day

• whothis

@yisman said...

Worst pickup for the Knicks was probably between Marbury and Eddy Curry, two classic Isiah Thomas trades.

As for Carmelo, after his first season in NY, he was never considered an ‘elite’ or ‘top tier’ player again.

Also can’t discount the Knicks’ repeated draft failures, including drafting worthless Frenchman Frederic Weis 15th overall. Never played in the NBA.

He got paid like a top 5 player back in the day,

• yisman

Norman Powell only playing five minutes was the big surprise.

• tmarohl

@yisman said...

Norman Powell only playing five minutes was the big surprise.

Not to me. He only plays when other guys struggle. No one was struggling.

• yisman

@whothis said...

He got paid like a top 5 player back in the day,

his last real contract was 5 years ago and he didn’t even get the max, despite holding out and all his shenanigans.

he was not regarded as a top 10 player at the time by anyone (with the possible exception of himself)

• Giez

233 w/Siakam at C and a 0 from Bogut.

• yisman

@tmarohl said...

Not to me. He only plays when other guys struggle. No one was struggling.

played 23 minutes a game in the ECF!

• whothis

What? From Denver? Cmon man

• whothis

Why did Bogut get no mins?

• yisman

@whothis said...

Why did Bogut get no mins?

because Boogie got the 5-10 minutes Bogut would’ve otherwise gotten

• tmarohl

@yisman said...

played 23 minutes a game in the ECF!

Yeah, and guys were struggling. Everyone ahead of him on the depth chart played well tonight.

• tmarohl

@yisman said...

because Boogie got the 5-10 minutes Bogut would’ve otherwise gotten

Seems to me that Bogut is the kind of guy you want defending Gasol.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week. Our goal is to help all of our members make more money playing daily fantasy sports!

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler