NBA FORUM

Comments

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #62

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

9:00 EST : Golden State ( 1 ) at Toronto ( -1 ) T: 215

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Yeoman

@Giez said...

Not sure if Draymond is good tonight. Toronto’s bigs will slow him down I think

He underwhelmed in the two regular season games…the strange thing was that was Ibaka, with JVal sitting.

• yisman

Toronto officially ruled OG out

he’s coming back from an appendectomy

supposedly when he’s cleared to play, he will get some minutes off the bench

@joevardon
    3m3 minutes ago
    More
    OG Anunoby hasn’t played in the playoffs for the Raptors because of an emergency appendectomy April 12. He won’t play in Game 1 tonight, either, but Nick Nurse said he’d be available for Game 2

• mcguirknba

I always go 3:3 might be wise to have a couple of 4:2 lineups?

• RWilder

My thought is Toronto might deploy a heavy dose of Gasol, after watching tape of the Portland series and seeing how Myers Leonard abused them out of the high pick and roll. Gasol, like Leonard can shoot the 3 and draw the big away from the basket to open lanes, the same way Leonard did the last two games. If Toronto goes 30+ min of Gasol then do the Warriors counter with Boogie? I could see that play out where Boogie gets 20+ min because he is effective.

• telestraightshooter

@RWilder said...

I could see that play out where Boogie gets 20+ min because he is effective.

I’ll defer my dissent to the line movement in Vegas when the sharps got wind that cousins would be active…

The line moved to half a point in Toronto’s favor

• ASalvaro

@mcguirknba said...

I always go 3:3 might be wise to have a couple of 4:2 lineups?

i have some 5.1’s on the Toronto side

• WilliamMunney

Well said.

• Yeoman

@ASalvaro said...

i have some 5.1’s on the Toronto side

Well, hell. I was hoping that lineup wouldn’t duplicate. :)

Oh well. If I share the million with you I won’t complain.

• ASalvaro

@Yeoman said...

Well, hell. I was hoping that lineup wouldn’t duplicate. :)

Oh well. If I share the million with you I won’t complain.

lol

• gaelicgirl

@Giez said...

Not sure if Draymond is good tonight. Toronto’s bigs will slow him down I think

If Draymond doesn’t keep playing like his hair’s on fire, Warriors will lose this game.

• yisman

just occurred to me, but why are they starting after 9 PM local time? Guessing tip will be around 9:10 PM EDT.

This should be the start time for the games at GS, not in Toronto.

also, Paul Pierce picked Toronto in 6. Uhoh.

• realphipps

After several warmup drinks, Ive removed Jodi Meeks from all my lineups.

Spent the day trying to be different. Turns out Im cool with sharing a victory when facing snowflakes as an alternative.

• telestraightshooter

@yisman said...

just occurred to me, but why are they starting after 9 PM local time?

scheduled for eyes on the ‘tube in 2 countries…
    … hell, toronto’s so geek’d Jurassic Park would be filled if it tipped at 7am!

• gaelicgirl

@yisman said...

just occurred to me, but why are they starting after 9 PM local time? Guessing tip will be around 9:10 PM EDT.

It’s an hour and a half earlier than GS games usually start, best compromise for both coasts?

• nubzacc5

@tmarohl said...

@nubzacc5 said…

Yes, but I don’t think you can play FVV and Powell in the same lineup.

Why can’t you play Powell and FVV together? They take minutes away from Danny Green not each other right?

• yisman

Game 2 is listed as 8 PM

In past years, the standard was 8 PM EDT for games hosted by the East team, with 6 PM PDT/9 PM EDT for the games out West

I don’t recall a game being scheduled for 9 PM local time in the past

• BerkeleyBoss

They gave me wayyy too much time to make lineups for this and now with Boogie playing I made even more. I have like 3x as many lineups as I usually do in this $22.22 on FD. I think I’m done tinkering.

Go Dubs!

• Element828

Really don’t know which way to go. I feel like going heavy with Toronto or doing 3/3 like everyone is saying. If curry and Thompson struggle, warriors will get blown away. If curry and Thompson get hot, you will have to have them. Im probaly a full fade on green as Toronto has big guys up front. I think he has a decent game but not worth his price tag. I do have a lot of interest in Iggy but his floor can be so low. Other then that that’s it for warriors. I don’t see Kerr playing cousins much n if he does, I’ll just take that risk. If he was 4-5000 maybe take a shot but for $7000 im good.

Toronto so many guys I like. I feel like plan a for warriors is to stop Kawhi so I’m a little hesitant to play him. Idk which Siakam will show up. The aggressive one or the one who just stands there. I think he could get you 40+ or 25. I do like Lowry a lot. Will have either Gasol or Ibaka but probaly not both. Wish FVV was a little cheaper. Powell is gpp only as idk how many mins he will get but biggest question is Danny Green. He has been soooooo bad but dk is like…we will put him at 3200 lol for a starter who could get 25 or 30+ Mins, hit a couple 3s n maybe a couple steals…idk..he feels like the best cheap guy but then it feels like a trap

• telestraightshooter

Steve Kerr on Cousins tonight:
    “I don’t know that his wind and legs will allow him to play big minutes. But he can help us in bursts.”

Also:
    “We’ve been through this before.”
    Cousins initial injury return:
    15 minutes, 14 points, three 3s, 6 rebounds six fouls.
    31 dK pts.

He was being showcased in his coming out party.
    I put his ceiling at 20 dK pts

• Yeoman

Weekday finals games have been starting at 9 for at least a decade, even when the Western representative was in central time. They want the PDT fans home from work.

• NoLimits0

So which random Warriror if any will be in the winning lineup? Or will it be like Danny Green and/or Ibaka

• Yeoman

@telestraightshooter said...

But he can help us in bursts.

First time the word “burst” has ever been used in a comment on DeMarcus Cousins.

• Yeoman

@yisman said...

Game 2 is listed as 8 PM

In past years, the standard was 8 PM EDT for games hosted by the East team, with 6 PM PDT/9 PM EDT for the games out West

I don’t recall a game being scheduled for 9 PM local time in the past

Every finals game in Cleveland for the last four years has started at 9 local time, but that could have been because GSW was the opponent.

I pulled up the 2014 finals to see what they did when there was no west coast team involved: games 3 and 4 in Miami tipped at 9.

• vorg7

How many points usually takes down one of these slates? Just curious really.

• yisman

@Yeoman said...

Every finals game in Cleveland for the last four years has started at 9 local time, but that could have been because GSW was the opponent.

I pulled up the 2014 finals to see what they did when there was no west coast team involved: games 3 and 4 in Miami tipped at 9.

ok, I stand corrected

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).