NBA FORUM

Comments

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

9:00 EST : Golden State ( 1 ) at Toronto ( -1 ) T: 215

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• baseballislife93

I made way to many lineups for this milly

• Cocomilk

wow boogie is such a sick flier in this spot

• callmetouch

McKinnie/Livingston instead of Green. Green 40% would not be surprising

• tmarohl

@nubzacc5 said...

Why can’t you play Powell and FVV together? They take minutes away from Danny Green not each other right?

Primarily, which is why I said I wouldn’t play them together. Only one of them can take Greens minutes at a time, right?

• Yeoman

@vorg7 said...

How many points usually takes down one of these slates? Just curious really.

Skipping over the OT games, the last few weeks we’ve had winners as low as 250 (MIL/TOR game 2) and as high as 340 (GSW/POR game 4).

This is at DK, I haven’t been playing anywhere else.

• nubzacc5

@tmarohl said...

@nubzacc5 said…

Primarily, which is why I said I wouldn’t play them together. Only one of them can take Greens minutes at a time, right?

In the last four games against MIL they both played no less than 24 minutes while Green played 34,25,16,14 fewer and fewer minutes each game. If he struggles I think Nurse will just put him on the bench in favor of both of those guys. They don’t lose minutes to one another they both feed off of others unless i’m missing something.

• yisman

actually, now I remember some years ago, the NBA Finals was in Miami and the Stanley Cup Finals was in Los Angeles, and both started at 9 PM EDT/6 PM CDT, to directly conflict, which was especially nonsensical.

I’m hoping Boogie gets 15 minutes. I used him in some lineups.

• sliceman11

@nubzacc5 said...

In the last four games against MIL they both played no less than 24 minutes while Green played 34,25,16,14 fewer and fewer minutes each game. If he struggles I think Nurse will just put him on the bench in favor of both of those guys. They don’t lose minutes to one another they both feed off of others unless i’m missing something.

we have to take in account matchups though. the bucks lacked back court star power as their primary scoring came from giannis PF and middleton SF. that allowed for the raptors to counter with backcourt scoring in vanvleet and powell seeing more mins and greens defensive prowess wasnt as necessary. my perpetration with the warriors is their back court is the primary scoring options making greens defensive presence a whole lot more necessary in this series. could be wrong but have to take a stand somewhere!!

• tmarohl

@nubzacc5 said...

I think Green gets every opportunity to right the ship in game one, because of his defense. If Green struggles I think the adjustments will be game 2 and later. I don’t think I have Powell or FVV in any lineups on FD or DK. Correction, I have them each in one on DK.

• NDNole

Wondering aloud if bogut is gonna be high owned. Thoughts?

• tmarohl

Drake rocking the Del Curry jersey tonight.

• tmarohl

@NDNole said...

Low owned on both sites, would be my guess.

• telestraightshooter

BELL STARTING

• Cocomilk

@tmarohl said...

Drake rocking the Del Curry jersey tonight.

ha yeah just saw that not enough narrative street in this thread

• realphipps

Marhol is one of my favorite regs. No disrespect to him…

Can we talk about basketball players here and leave out mentions of the attention-desperate whores watching from the crowd?

I am soooo over all the talk surrounding a shitty rapper who will log zero mins in the nba.

• aus1032

oh god Jordan bell

• yisman

@NDNole said...

I would say definitely not

• nubzacc5

Does Bell do what he did against Portland and play 14 minutes and then sit on the bench the rest of the time doing nothing? Cousins off the bench might actually be more appealing.

• baseballislife93

Gonna lose so much $ Tonite feel it

• ASitar

Uuuummm. Can I change that??

• Yeoman

@ASitar said...

Uuuummm. Can I change that??

You’ve got 60 seconds.

• tmarohl

@realphipps said...

Marhol is one of my favorite regs. No disrespect to him…

Can we talk about basketball players here and leave out mentions of the attention-desperate whores watching from the crowd?

I am soooo over all the talk surrounding a shitty rapper who will log zero mins in the nba.

Have another drink, I will join you shortly :)

• NDNole

Put boogie in one on the off chance he can get about 30

• tmarohl

I wanted to put Bell in a couple of FD lineups to replace Livingston. Of course, I got that stupid FD blank screen.

• Ree4erMadness

I saw Bell starting with like 2 minutes before lock. Said f—- it and put him in. This is DK.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).