NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

Monday, June 10th

9:00 PM EST : Golden State ( 1.5 ) at Toronto ( -1.5 ) —- T: 214

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• tmarohl

@BerkeleyBoss said...

Tied for 1st on FD at the end of the 1st Q with none other than Kevin Durant at MVP =)

Who do you have him paired with, because my two Durant lineups are not cashing.

• deadphish

@yisman said...

KD airball midrange jumper

looked like he got fouled

• BerkeleyBoss

Steph
    KD
    Klay
    Gasol
    Danny Green

Got the same one but with KD and MVP and Steph in the 2nd spot

• Yikes cousins not getting any run.

• yisman

looks like my decision to fade KD was not a good one

• BerkeleyBoss

Look at these classless Toronto fans

• tmarohl

Durant looks like he re-injured himself.

• yisman

KD goes down

aggravated injury

Toronto fans cheering

• deadphish

damn…looks like KD knows he’s done

• Giez

Down goes Frazier….

• BrianVT

@yisman said...

looks like my decision to fade KD was not a good one

Yes it was

• ASitar

Well, that sucks. My only LU cashing is my Durant C LU. The other 4 aren’t even close.

Early night. Hope GS wins now to keep playing.

• escot4

• x2

$2M Prize Winner

• 2016 DraftKings FFWC Champion

I so called this earlier

• ezreads

Welp, glad I faded him in 2 Lu’s, figures KD not gonna listen and re injure himself

• BerkeleyBoss

Gotta respect Ibaka for telling his fans to stfu

• tmarohl

I feel sorry for the GS fans. That is a tough blow the way he was playing. He obviously wasn’t healed and I am more convinced then ever that it is an Achilles injury.

• yisman

Toronto now favored by 1 in live betting despite being down 5

• tmarohl

@escot4 said...

I so called this earlier

As did I, but not proud of it.

• yisman

@BrianVT said...

Yes it was

I stand corrected

• Caelixx

I faded him out of everything but I’m still sad :( game is far less exciting now. Hope he didn’t make things worse for himself.

• jjpk

Not the way Cousins wanted to get minutes tonight, I’m sure, but that KD re-injury likely gets him up off the bench. Shame for Durant. He looked awesome early on.

• me_mike84

glad i didnt buy into the KD hype. im sorry he got hurt though

• dsoglin33

What a twist with KD now after a great start. Assuming he’s done. Get Cousins some PT please

• yisman

Boogie going to get some run now with KD out

• tmarohl

Of course, I swapped all of my Cousins out after Durant announced as starting.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).