NBA FORUM

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

Thursday, 6/13

9:00 PM EST : Toronto ( 3 ) at Golden State ( -3 ) —- T: 211.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Element828

@gaelicgirl said...

You could be right, but Boogie has the highest ceiling of that group by far if he can avoid stupid fouls.

O yeah for sure. I had him as my captain last game just cause he was so cheap and I was about ready to punch a wall until Durant got hurt lol he didn’t see the court until then which was like in the 2nd quarter and was able to pretty much dominate and help me cash. You are right…if he can not make stupid fouls and plays I think Kerr keeps him out longer. I only do one lineup so I am on the fence about him.

• Element828

@shades said...

I keep ending up with Boogie in all my lineups.Scary Do you guys think leaving Dray out of my lineups is stupid?Been using Klay with Curry and Kawhi.Hoping Mckinnie gets a few more minutes with Durant out.

Its not stupid leaving dray out. He will get you between 40-45 fpts and at his price tag you can just pay up for curry or pay down to Klay and I could see both those scoring more then him

• ASitar

You can choose between Curry and Claw tonight, who you taking?

• Element828

@ASitar said...

Curry..but will most likely have both

• gaelicgirl

@ASitar said...

If the Warriors win, it will be because the Splash Brothers went supernova

• tmarohl

@gaelicgirl said...

I hear you, and it’s going to be even worse when they move across the Bay. It was appalling to see so-called fans leaving early, that never would have happened before games became a place to be seen. Just hope there are enough OG fans still left to see the Warriors off in style…pretty sure there will be some loud “Refs you suck!” chants tonight LOL

Based on what tickets were going for in Toronto for game 5, it is probably cheaper for Toronto fans to travel to the US and go to Oracle!

• gaelicgirl

@tmarohl said...

Based on what tickets were going for in Toronto for game 5, it is probably cheaper for Toronto fans to travel to the US and go to Oracle!

The prices are insane! Yesterday someone paid $138,574.42 for 2 courtside floor seats, setting a new record – that record will probably be broken if there’s a Game 7 in Toronto.

• hobbes2d

@ASitar said...

Klaw because he’s shown a higher ceiling this series and GS has nobody who can stop him. Toronto could literally put Klaw on Curry to slow him down if they felt like it.

• tmarohl

@gaelicgirl said...

The prices are insane! Yesterday someone paid $138,574.42 for 2 courtside floor seats, setting a new record – that record will probably be broken if there’s a Game 7 in Toronto.

Heartbroken seeing those prices that the Bucks didn’t make it to the finals. My ticket price if I recall for the finals were $68 each.

• gaelicgirl

@hobbes2d said...

Klaw because he’s shown a higher ceiling this series and GS has nobody who can stop him.

Klay’s holding him to 36% shooting when guarding him
    https://twitter.com/tomhaberstroh/status/1139202342203510784

• gaelicgirl

@tmarohl said...

Heartbroken seeing those prices that the Bucks didn’t make it to the finals. My ticket price if I recall for the finals were $68 each.

You could’ve made a killing, but wouldn’t you rather go to the games?

• tmarohl

@gaelicgirl said...

You could’ve made a killing, but wouldn’t you rather go to the games?

I would have sold one of the games, would have paid for the entire playoff strip. For instance, cheapest nosebleed tonight at Oracle that I see is around $475. I had decent second level seats in row 3 for the Bucks.

• hobbes2d

@gaelicgirl said...

Klay’s holding him to 36% shooting when guarding him
    https://twitter.com/tomhaberstroh/status/1139202342203510784

Yeah but he’s passing more than ever and getting assists and he’s a good bet to get 10 + rebounds. Kawhi can always get his points at the FT line.

• gaelicgirl

@tmarohl said...

I would have sold one of the games, would have paid for the entire playoff strip. For instance, cheapest nosebleed tonight at Oracle that I see is around $475. I had decent second level seats in row 3 for the Bucks.

That makes sense. Some long-time Warriors season ticket holders have been doing something similar for a couple of years now, selling most of their tickets so they can afford to go to a handful of games. Hate to see the fans that stuck with them through the lean years getting priced out.

• gaelicgirl

@hobbes2d said...

Yeah but he’s passing more than ever and getting assists and he’s a good bet to get 10 + rebounds. Kawhi can always get his points at the FT line.

That’s not really the same as nobody on GS being able to stop him though, is it?

• hobbes2d

@gaelicgirl said...

That’s not really the same as nobody on GS being able to stop him though, is it?

I don’t consider being less efficient being “stopped”. Basically anytime he’s needed to take over the game Kawhi has done so in a Jordan like fashion. Apparently the only one who can stop him is Nick Nurse with horrible timeouts lmao.

• telestraightshooter

Why is Bogut not getting more run?
    he has almost the best +/- on squad for finals at -0.5
    Boogie is -1.5

I know +/- is overrated but it’s worth something.

• shades

I hear ya I played Bogut twice when he should have gotten some run and nothing.Ibaka or Iggy?Was riding Ibaka last 2 or 3 games and Iggy before that.Espn said they don’t know how healthy Iggy is.Not sure which way to go with those 2.

• Cocomilk

@tmarohl said...

been a nice influx of raptor talent on the ole bumble machine since game 3!

• Cocomilk

@hobbes2d said...

I don’t consider being less efficient being “stopped”. Basically anytime he’s needed to take over the game Kawhi has done so in a Jordan like fashion. Apparently the only one who can stop him is Nick Nurse with horrible timeouts lmao.

klaw got clamped down tho most important possession of the series so far

• Cocomilk

@telestraightshooter said...

Why is Bogut not getting more run?
    he has almost the best +/- on squad for finals at -0.5
    Boogie is -1.5

I know +/- is overrated but it’s worth something.

he cant shoot 3’s and he cant d pick and roll but if Looney is out I think he will get at least 15 mins

• gaelicgirl

@hobbes2d said...

I don’t consider being less efficient being “stopped”.

Guess it depends on your definition of stopped. Holding Kawhi to 4 points on 22 possessions seems like he’s effectively been stopped to me, but technically I guess he wasn’t stopped because he wasn’t held to 0 points.
    I’m afraid my head will explode if I have to endure one more debate over semantics, so I will concede the point.

• Cocomilk

@shades said...

I hear ya I played Bogut twice when he should have gotten some run and nothing.Ibaka or Iggy?Was riding Ibaka last 2 or 3 games and Iggy before that.Espn said they don’t know how healthy Iggy is.Not sure which way to go with those 2.

iggy’s been hurtin bigtime… no hops. makes quin cook or livingston interesting

• Element828

Iggy should be ok and play close to 30+ mins. He had 4 blocks last game so should still have hops

• telestraightshooter

“…Fortunately, a special hero is due for an appearance Thursday night, as Game 6’s are to Klay Thompson what the Bat Signal is to Bruce Wayne.”

https://www.goldenstateofmind.com/2019/6/12/18663186/nba-2019-golden-state-warriors-oakland-oracle-kevin-durant-game-6-klay-thompson-toronto-raptors

Klay’s dfs production in those 3 game 6’s (current dK scoring)

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).