NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

Thursday, 6/13

9:00 PM EST : Toronto ( 3 ) at Golden State ( -3 ) —- T: 211.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• shades

Yep Klay will be in most of my lineups.

• telestraightshooter

@shades said...

Yep Klay will be in most of my lineups.

w/ KD and perhaps Looney out of LU, Klay gets even more peripherals, he could hit a dfs 50 burger in this game 6.

• Njsum1

Feels like a Jeremy Lin type of night

• wolverinezack

Ibaka or Gasol?

• Cocomilk

@Element828 said...

Iggy should be ok and play close to 30+ mins. He had 4 blocks last game so should still have hops

not the same Iggy… no breaks, no dunks… he was grabbing at his calf late last game

• Njsum1

@Cocomilk said...

not the same Iggy… no breaks, no dunks… he was grabbing at his calf late last game

I wouldn’t use him as captain yet he’s a very fine play for the price IMNSHPO 🤷‍♂️

• wolverinezack

Does Cook get any run? Running a single entry can’t decide over going more balanced or more stars and scrubs having to punt with a 6k guy

• noddy

@Cocomilk said...

He’s my captain

• Element828

Welppp I may roll iggy at captain 🤷‍♂️ Let’s me plug in several studs and I feel the safest around that price range. If he can get around 30-35 fpts x 1.5 I’ll be in good shape along w the other studs in my lineup. Hopefully not playing since Monday has helped his hamstring some

• ASitar

@Njsum1 said...

I wouldn’t use him as captain yet he’s a very fine play for the price IMNSHPO 🤷‍♂️

No, y not? All you need from him is 26-30 and I think we get that. If he hits a few 3’s 35-38 is not out of the Q. I’m going w 5 contrarian-ish DK LUs tonight. Captains are: Iggy, Cousins, Lowry, Curry, Klay. One has 0 Curry or Claw.

• Agent47

100% Kawhi and Iggy for me and probably pretty close on Danny Green. Iggy and Green are the only sub $5K guys that should be at or above 30 minutes. Iggy is nearly $2K cheaper than he was at the start of the series despite pretty consistent production, so I have a hard time passing that up. Green’s shot has gone MIA the past 2 games but he’ll keep shooting those 3s. If he can sink several of them and pick up a few counting stats, he should be able to pay off that salary.

• eleanorRigby

@noddy said...

He’s my captain

• ASitar

@eleanorRigby said...

I bet we all have the same guys in that LU though because that’s who we wanted to be able to get putting him at C. I have $200 left over.

• noddy

@ASitar said...

I bet we all have the same guys in that LU though because that’s who we wanted to be able to get putting him at C. I have $200 left over.

yep

• shades

I did one without Kawhi or Curry too.When I look at my lineups heavier Raptors I think Oh no its the last game at Oracle.Lets get this over with haha I am so confused tonight after guessing pretty good for most of the finals.Tonight I don’t know haha

• shades

I just hope Boogie has a good night or I will be shot.

• Njsum1

@ASitar said...

No, y not? All you need from him is 26-30 and I think we get that. If he hits a few 3’s 35-38 is not out of the Q. I’m going w 5 contrarian-ish DK LUs tonight. Captains are: Iggy, Cousins, Lowry, Curry, Klay. One has 0 Curry or Claw.

Eh, usually need a big score up top in the C. I’m not saying it has to be an expensive guy. Yet Iggy’s likely output is 20 to 30. And as someone mentioned, he might be a bit banged up. Even if he wasn’t I wouldn’t use him as captain. Yet he’s a great value.

Think of it like this…
    Iggy C..25 points(37.5)
    Steph 50
    Klay. 43
    Kawhi..58

40,200 salary…188.5 points

Now look like this..
    Kawhi Captain. 87 points
    Klay..43
    Lowry..35
    Iggy…25
    39,700 salary
    190DK points…so Im getting equal (slightly better) output for less salary.

Even if Iggy scores 30 DK it’s still essentially same output and I save salary.

• Element828

Gasol was in the optimal lineup last game and scored 30 fpts for 45fpts in the Captain. Not saying you will need that tonight for your captain but just saying it’s possible to win if your captain can get you 30.

• ASalvaro

there’s one lineup that really makes sense that uses all of your salary and i bet a TON of people have lol

• Element828

Looney active.

• yisman

pretty surprised that Looney is playing

the original injury was supposed to keep him out for the rest of the series

then he came back early and got hurt again

now he’s playing?

per reports, he aggravated the original fracture in Game 5

• shades

Maybe Looney playing keeps Boogie out of foul trouble.Hope so

• Element828

Looney playing hurts boogie imo. I could see boogie playing 4-5 mins then Kerr putting looney in and then not putting boogie back half way through the 2nd qtr or something as I think he will also get bogut a couple mins. I may be wrong and boogie play the whole 1st qtr. but just a gut feeling lol

• wolverinezack

Hope looney starts and boogie comes off the bench and gets more usage with the 2nd unit

• ASitar

@Element828 said...

Looney playing hurts boogie imo. I could see boogie playing 4-5 mins then Kerr putting looney in and then not putting boogie back half way through the 2nd qtr or something as I think he will also get bogut a couple mins. I may be wrong and boogie play the whole 1st qtr. but just a gut feeling lol

I agree. I think I’m off Boogie 100% now. You would have to hope Looney gets hurt and exits early. Now no Bogut, McKinnie, Bell

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).