NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

Sunday, 6/2

8:00 PM EST : Golden State ( 2 ) at Toronto ( -2 ) —- T: 214.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Ts99

And here comes Brothers and Scott Foster for game two……..

• gaelicgirl

@Ts99 said...

And here comes Brothers and Scott Foster for game two……..

Oh, man…

just shoot me now.

• ASitar

ZERO Danny Green in 8 $25 DK entries

• Ts99

@gaelicgirl said...

Oh, man…

just shoot me now.

I’m a Raptors fan and I feel the same way (even though the raps somehow have a good record with Brothers). Win or lose I just want a fair whistle.

• telestraightshooter

@gaelicgirl said...

Game 1 was like watching a nightmare come to life. I just woke up from a real 3-hour nightmare

14-17 Pascal was a work of art

ain’t gonna repeat that career best.

• telestraightshooter

@Ts99 said...

Win or lose I just want a fair whistle.

Tim Donaghy,
    anyone?

Bueller?

• Njsum1

@gaelicgirl said...

Oh, man…

just shoot me now.

I think the warriors have a good chance at winning this game 🤷‍♂️

• gaelicgirl

@Ts99 said...

I’m a Raptors fan and I feel the same way (even though the raps somehow have a good record with Brothers). Win or lose I just want a fair whistle.

Me, too. Brothers seems to love the Raptors, and Foster hates the Warriors (and the Rockets, but he won’t have them to kick around tonight).

• gaelicgirl

@telestraightshooter said...

Highly unlikely. And that GIF is marvelous!

• gaelicgirl

@Njsum1 said...

I think the warriors have a good chance at winning this game 🤷‍♂️

Bless you. I have faith that they’ll figure something out, but it’s not going to be easy.

• Njsum1

@gaelicgirl said...

Bless you. I have faith that they’ll figure something out, but it’s not going to be easy.

Haha….
    Here’s what I’m thinking GG….

*disclaimer….can not be held responsible for any predictions that suck

If I’m Steve Kerr, I’d see 2 possible strategies that could be effective against Toronto.

1) same as last game…double and triple Kawhi and hope the Raptors shooting regresses. Siakam Gasol and VanVleet all shot above season averages. That could fail (as it did last time) if the reason they’re shooting well is because they’re open…evenso I’d expect at least some regression. Maybe it’s enough, maybe not.

2) Kawhi looked a little more hobbled than usual last game. Give him single coverage and focus more attention on the supporting cast. See if Kawhi is capable of scoring 40+ while a bit hurt, and carrying the team.

😁

• gaelicgirl

@Njsum1 said...

Haha….
    Here’s what I’m thinking GG….

*disclaimer….can not be held responsible for any predictions that suck

If I’m Steve Kerr, I’d see 2 possible strategies that could be effective against Toronto.

1) same as last game…double and triple Kawhi and hope the Raptors shooting regresses. Siakam Gasol and VanVleet all shot above season averages. That could fail (as it did last time) if the reason they’re shooting well is because they’re open…evenso I’d expect at least some regression. Maybe it’s enough, maybe not.

2) Kawhi looked a little more hobbled than usual last game. Give him single coverage and focus more attention on the supporting cast. See if Kawhi is capable of scoring 40+ while a bit hurt, and carrying the team.

😁

My man.
    LOL
    Like the way you think, I’d prefer to see what happens with the second option. Either way, they need to limit their scoring by playing better defense. At least as good as theirs (if that’s even possible without KD).

Now it’s “feasible” that KD could play after only one practice.
    https://apnews.com/40de69065fc841e39fcbc75426a5fad0

• Yeoman

He’s had two career bests against GS this year and they’ve only played three games.

I don’t think he’ll repeat it tonight either. But it wasn’t an accident.

• callmetouch

Do we Ibaka today?

• yisman

@FantasyLabsNBA
    1m1 minute ago
    More FantasyLabs NBA Retweeted FantasyLabs NBA
    Coach Nurse said it’s unlikely Anunoby will see minutes Sunday. Added that Anunoby has lost significant weight.

• telestraightshooter

@Njsum1 said...

See if Kawhi is capable of scoring 40+ while a bit hurt,

Klaw put up 19.5 dK pts in the 3rd & 30 in the 2nd half.

https://rotogrinders.com/game-flow/7df2778f-e5fc-43d8-a5be-2af112935f29

could be Raptors figured out dubs Klaw Def at half already?

• mambaland

i have been friends with foster since grade school…good dude…on Fanduel what does last 3 bonus mean for 10k

• Njsum1

Klaw put up 19.5 dK pts in the 3rd & 30 in the 2nd half.

https://rotogrinders.com/game-flow/7df2778f-e5fc-43d8-a5be-2af112935f29

could be Raptors figured out dubs Klaw Def at half already?

Not DK points. Real points. I’m asking if the dubs just let Kawhi gets his, being that he looks more hurt than last series, and focus defense toward other players, will it be enough for the raptors to win.

• yisman

@ASitar said...

How far will this DK Milly fall short? The last one was 9k short and this one’s at less than 50%.

FYI, it’s about to fill completely

• AClavel

Im new to NBA just trynna have a little fun tonight. Im on FD, what are the best options for cheap players tonight. Also any basic advice for nba dfs would be appreciated!

• goboltsgo

@AClavel said...

Im new to NBA just trynna have a little fun tonight. Im on FD, what are the best options for cheap players tonight. Also any basic advice for nba dfs would be appreciated!

Minutes = $$$$ and actually watch the game if you can. Watching the game helps so much in seeing what teams are exploiting and in what matchups to target when choosing your multiplier spots. Also using a site like statmuse to see past game logs is nice.

• billythekidcowboysheat

I love how dk gave me my $25 nascar winnings like 20 mins after race ended to get me to enter the $25 nba tourney.

• ASalvaro

@billythekidcowboysheat said...

I love how dk gave me my $25 nascar winnings like 20 mins after race ended to get me to enter the $25 nba tourney.

every time i want my money right away so i can make more lineups they usually make me wait forever!

• AClavel

Is their any strategy with which positions you should take, ex: avoid to have 2 PG or PF from same team etc. Sorry this sounds pretty dumb , im a complete beginner

• mtdurham

Finally finished moving. One thing Im not moving on is my stance before the series started.

Toronto in 5.

Sorry Billy, Sorry Charley. Daddy lost that new shoe money cause toronto gon win again tonight.

Golden State be NEW BOOT GOOFIN

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Use our links to sign up and deposit on sites listed in this thread to get these bonuses:

• FanDuel

Get 1-month of RotoGrinders Premium for FREE (a ~$40value) by signing up through one of our links!

Learn More
  • DraftKings

Sign up for DraftKings using a RotoGrinders link & receive our DraftKings Premium content FREE for 1 month. That’s a ~$40 value! No DraftKings promo code necessary!

Learn More
  • FantasyDraft

FantasyDraft strives to put players first, with a mission to “provide a fun and fair experience for all.” To this end, the site has a well-built, easy-to-use interface and a the first of its kind in offering “Rake-Free” fantasy contests.

Learn More

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week. Our goal is to help all of our members make more money playing daily fantasy sports!

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler