NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

Sunday, 6/2

8:00 PM EST : Golden State ( 2 ) at Toronto ( -2 ) —- T: 214.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• AClavel

@goboltsgo said...

Minutes = $$$$ and actually watch the game if you can. Watching the game helps so much in seeing what teams are exploiting and in what matchups to target when choosing your multiplier spots. Also using a site like statmuse to see past game logs is nice.

Thanks will take a look at that!

• AClavel

Danny Green or Livington or is their a better cheap option?

• ASalvaro

Cousins starting..time to scramble

• BerkeleyBoss

@AClavel said...

Danny Green or Livington or is their a better cheap option?

Those are the two cheap options IMO…nobody else under VanVleet (mayyybe Ibaka). Green > Livingston.

• monarch

@BerkeleyBoss said...

Those are the two cheap options IMO…nobody else under VanVleet (mayyybe Ibaka). Green > Livingston.

Jerebko is a DK punt for me

• gaelicgirl

@ASalvaro said...

Cousins starting..time to scramble

Okay, then…do a good job, Boogie!

• BerkeleyBoss

@monarch said...

Jerebko is a DK punt for me

Yeah, way more cheap options on DK. On FD, the cheap guys are still pretty expensive compared to the top guys, so most of them are unplayable.

• monarch

Not sure how much Boogie plays but he has been a PLUS for Klay and a MINUS for Steph during the regular season

• yisman

I’m guessing Boogie plays around 15 minutes

not enough for me to use him on DK

wondering if this affects Bell’s minutes

• AClavel

What are the chances of danny green to play 30mins again tonight

• saintsfannca

Bell, jerebko, McKinne?

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #29

RG Tiered Ranking

@AClavel said...

What are the chances of danny green to play 30mins again tonight

Pretty good if he hits a couple 3’s early in the game

• gaelicgirl

@saintsfannca said...

Bell, jerebko, McKinne?

They need more shooting, I’d go with McKinnie or Jerebko.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #29

RG Tiered Ranking

@saintsfannca said...

Bell, jerebko, McKinne?

None but if forced to play one I would pick jerebko

• monarch

I think Bell might be out of the rotation with Boogie starting…plus for Jerebko IMO

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #29

RG Tiered Ranking

@yisman said...

I’m guessing Boogie plays around 15 minutes

not enough for me to use him on DK

wondering if this affects Bell’s minutes

I’ve got him projected closer to 20 mins, strong option for me on dk. Doubt bell plays at all

• NDNole

I wish they didnt start boogie. I wa all in on him. Still am but I guess more will be on him.

• CAPTAIN

• monarch

Boogie starting is a big downgrade for Gasol IMO

• yisman

I have Bell in my lineup. Good thing I only played a quarter.

I figured Bell would play 10 minutes but now that I think about it, it’s very possible he’s a DNP

Every GPP on DK filled well in advance. They even posted a second big GPP after the first filled and that filled quickly.

• NDNole

@NDNole said...

I wish they didnt start boogie. I wa all in on him. Still am but I guess more will be on him.

But i’l take 21% I guess it could have been worse

• monarch

Captain

• tmarohl

@monarch said...

Boogie starting is a big downgrade for Gasol IMO

Upgrade to Gasol you mean.

• Yeoman

@AClavel said...

Is their any strategy with which positions you should take, ex: avoid to have 2 PG or PF from same team etc. Sorry this sounds pretty dumb , im a complete beginner

In a tournament it generally makes sense not to roster two teammates who would be taking minutes from each other, so that if one goes off the other is harmed.

That might not always be possible in showdown (I’m playing Ibaka and Gasol together tonight, for example) and it might not apply tonight anyway since Toronto ran some three-guard lineups in game 1 that worked pretty well.

• tmarohl

@monarch said...

Captain

I did 20 of the $4 on DK. I only have Klay in one of them at a utility spot.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).