NBA FORUM

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

Wednesday, 6/5

9:00 PM EST : Toronto ( 4.5 ) at Golden State ( -4.5 ) —- T: 212.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• shades

I keep coming up with McKinnie fitting.Guess its a crap shoot.

• yisman

@emnj69 said...

no and if he does he wont be any good but I doubt they risk him. I bet at raptors +5 I suspect by game time it is +1.5-2

DIsagree.

Even if Klay is out, GS will be at least -2.5

• gaelicgirl

@shades said...

I keep coming up with McKinnie fitting.Guess its a crap shoot.

McKinnie > Bell IMO

• yountingly

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #33

RG Tiered Ranking

McKinnie is the better defender so I expect him to play as much if not more than Cook if Klay out. Will have shares of both.

Trying to decide between Bell and Bogut. Bogut looked good in his few minutes the other night but Bell more athletic and might be better fit. Plus Bell can play longer if Boogie in foul trouble.

• Agent47

@yountingly said...

Trying to decide between Bell and Bogut. Bogut looked good in his few minutes the other night but Bell more athletic and might be better fit. Plus Bell can play longer if Boogie in foul trouble.

I’m about 80-90% on Bell. Figure he’s gotta get at least some minutes with Looney out, and he would benefit from foul trouble for Cousins and/or Bogut struggling. Plus, you don’t need much from him to pay off that $1.6K salary on DK. I have Bogut in a couple just in case he’s the main beneficiary or Looney being out, but I think either he or Bell will be the key value piece tonight. That could change if Klay is ruled out tonight, but I’ve made all my lineups so far with the assumption that he’s playing. I’ve left some blank for now in case he’s ruled out.

• Agent47

It’s hard for me to not like Danny Green tonight. A $1,400 price drop on DK has his price almost back to where it was in game 1. The 3-point attempts will be there. Just gotta knock down a couple with some defensive stats, and that should be enough at that price.

• telestraightshooter

sans Klay defense, the opportunity is there- except Lowery needs surgical thumb realignment after finals.

His #s are down since he reDing’d it last series

• siddom

leave $1500 on teh table on FanDuel?

• telestraightshooter

@sfguy21 said...

The guy im struggling most with is Iggy. How much is he going to be slowed down tonight?

ToR def won’t slow him down, he performed above expections in g#2.

sans Klay, Iggy will have more DFS goodness headed his way

• telestraightshooter

@siddom said...

Check this link which has EVERY perfect dfs LU

https://www.linestarapp.com/Perfect/Sport/NBA/Site/DraftKings/PID/1028

It’s not uncommon in showdowns to succeed w/ $1.5k unallocated (or more!)

• BerkeleyBoss

@siddom said...

I’ve got a few of those, but they’re all lineups with Lowry and no Siakam. I also have those same lineups, but with Siakam over Lowry and $0 left. Most of my lineups have either $0 or $500 left.

• siddom

@BerkeleyBoss said...

I’ve got a few of those, but they’re all lineups with Lowry and no Siakam. I also have those same lineups, but with Siakam over Lowry and $0 left. Most of my lineups have either $0 or $500 left.

Siakam > Lowry?

• BerkeleyBoss

@siddom said...

Siakam > Lowry?

Yea, I expect Siakam to outscore Lowry usually, but Lowry is def capable of putting up 40.

• realphipps

Way too much Serge, but he’s gonna blowup once in this series and I’m hoping it’s their first game on the road.

• ASitar

Danny Green @ C for a 35 burger?

• miggs6876

I’m really surprised that lots of you don’t like . Last game, he scored 40fpts. A banged up Klay and at home. They will need his scoring big time. I am all in on Dray, Curry, and Kawhi.

• miggs6876

@BerkeleyBoss said...

Yea, I expect Siakam to outscore Lowry usually, but Lowry is def capable of putting up 40.

I don’t trust either one especially on the road.

• gaelicgirl

Damn, that boy stubborn

“Golden State officials prefer Klay Thompson sit out Game 3 to protect his sore hamstring for the rest of NBA Finals, but Thompson has continued to lobby them on playing tonight. Decision looms prior to tip.” – Woj

• telestraightshooter

NBA Radio: GsW training staff wants Klay to sit game#3……
    ….Klay has a disenting opinion…..
    …. Klay’s hammy has decided about game #3, but will be a revealed in classic GsW fashion – 15mins before lock.

• sfguy21

Are you guys actually going to roster Klay if he plays? I’m only doing 2 lineups and I don’t think I can take the chance on him either reinjuring his hammy or playing very limited minutes.

• BerkeleyBoss

@miggs6876 said...

I don’t trust either one especially on the road.

I hear you, and I def don’t have a ton of trust in Lowry, just playing different angles. I do think that Siakam is almost a lock to hit 30+. He had 29.1 last game despite being horribly inefficient with his scoring.

• telestraightshooter

@sfguy21 said...

Are you guys actually going to roster Klay if he plays? I’m only doing 2 lineups and I don’t think I can take the chance on him either reinjuring his hammy or playing very limited minutes.

I give you 100% chance Klay plays less than 5 mins and/ or fails to reach half of his 34 dK projection

• ASitar

@telestraightshooter said...

I give you 100% chance Klay plays less than 5 mins and/ or fails to reach half of his 34 dK projection

I’m avoiding the whole Klay/Cook/McKinnie/Jerebko mess and just putting Bogut in a few.

• ASitar

Correction: I have Cook in 1 (out of 8 DK LUs). I think he has a good chance at 20 minutes, but prob gets 15. Klay playing or not.

• jjpk

@ASitar said...

I’m avoiding the whole Klay/Cook/McKinnie/Jerebko mess and just putting Bogut in a few.

I like McKinnie out of that group. He seems most likely to pick up 20 minutes if Klay is out or limited.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).