NBA FORUM

Comments

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

9:00 PM EST : Phoenix ( 4 ) at Milwaukee ( -4 ) —- T: 222

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• miggs6876

I like for a bounce back game for the Bucks. 100% Giannis as my captain. Fading Ayton. Light on Crowder and Bridges. Under weight on Booker. Overweight on Brooks and Jrue. Not sure what to do with Middleton. He could break the slate. Someone off the Bucks bench will over perform. Portis , Pat C, or Forbes. Just some random thoughts.

• superjon

Play the big 3

• siddom

middleton cap’n + cp3 or gianni cap’n + ayton? both options have either gianni or middleton @ UTIL.

• yisman

Nigeria leading Team USA in the 4th quarter

• yisman

and Nigeria wins

• WrathofKhaaan

That’s embarrassing

• factorial89

giannis may hit 80 fpts.

• monarch

Some really obvious pricing errors on DK IMO but I think the pricing came out before Game 2.

Torrey Craig is 1k. If he plays he is obvious value. If he doesn’t play Abdel Nader is 1k. Either one of those guys are Deandre Ayton injury/foul trouble from big minutes with Dario Saric out and Frank Kaminsky not viable in this series.

Pat Connaughton played the final 18 minutes of Game 2 and his price has dropped.

Khris Middleton is too cheap, especially considering that this is a favorable Khris Middleton cycle game.

The price on Brook Lopez is starting to look more favorable at 6600. He probably outscores Mikal Bridges and Jae Crowder who are in his price range and likely more popular.

• mike42

While I wouldn’t be surprised if PHO puts up a good fight or even wins, playing the MILW blowout angle can’t hurt. NOt talking about playing their big 3 as much as playing Payne/Johnson or more bench guys. Either way, the rotations hit an extreme last game and I’d imagine both sides play bench guys more this game. ABC. Booker and Paul looked gassed at the end of the last game or at various points.

I think either Payne or Johnson make their way the winning LU. Got a feeling about Lopez too.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #31

RG Tiered Ranking

Torrey Craig (knee) will play Sunday. https://t.co/lizCZcukD3

• NDNole

Giannis over 25% at captain???

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #31

RG Tiered Ranking

@NDNole said...

Giannis over 25% at captain???

Probably. I’m 55%. I bet he ends up in the 30-40% range.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #31

RG Tiered Ranking

I was gonna build some lineups on FD that didn’t have Giannis at MVP but just dont see him not being the highest scorer barring foul trouble/injury

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #31

RG Tiered Ranking

I have a lot of Craig on DK but I’m pretty tempted to mix in some Kaminsky

• monarch

@theIrrigator said...

I have a lot of Craig on DK but I’m pretty tempted to mix in some Kaminsky

I have tons of Craig but I am starting to build some lineups where the Suns fail…looking at the Clippers series. Some of those games Booker, Ayton, CP3 just didn’t get there. If the Suns are getting whooped then Craig might be outscored by other Suns value like Kaminsky or even the greatness that is Jordan Nwora lol.

• superjon

I only have Craig in 1/3

But it’s a nice looking LU

• JDeight

This game will be called in the bucks favor. Plenty of free throws for giannis and bucks take it 108-103.

• RipCityRings

Definitely a CPT Scott Foster game.

• RipCityRings

I’m building for a fairly decisive Bucks win, but I think you probably still need one of the Suns’ big 3. Booker really struggled on the road last series which has me leaning Ayton despite being an easy target for petty fouls. CP3 seems to always wait until the second half to kick into gear, so if things get out of hand or he gets frustrated we could be looking at a pretty ugly FPS total there.

Can’t wait to watch four hours of Giannis FTs, peak 2021 NBA TV incoming.

• billythekidcowboysheat

Dk:
    Capt-Brolo
    Abc
    Kris
    Jrue/Ayton
    Cam
    Cam

Fd:
    Mvp-Abc/Kris/Brolo😁
    Star-Abc/Brolo
    Pro-Kris
    Cam
    Cam

Hoping for a bucks onslaught that leads to all the Cams🤠

• RipCityRings

CPT Giannis
    Middleton
    Ayton
    Jrue
    Connaughton
    Craig

Probably should’ve went Nwora over Craig for this script, but I’m only playing one lineup and can’t stomach 100% DNP.

• superjon

CPT – Khris
    ABC
    Jrue
    Pat
    Payne
    Crowder

CPT – Khris
    ABC
    Jrue
    Pat
    CP3
    Craig

CPT – Khris
    ABC
    Jrue
    Teague
    Bridges
    Crowder

• Rickytango13

Holiday is such a moron.

• callmetouch

@RipCityRings said...

CPT Giannis
    Middleton
    Ayton
    Jrue
    Connaughton
    Craig

Probably should’ve went Nwora over Craig for this script, but I’m only playing one lineup and can’t stomach 100% DNP.

I locked this in with duplicates. Really hope Craig gets 5-10 minutes of run

• ifthethunder

So no one wants any truck with Tucker?
    ~

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).