NBA FORUM

Comments

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

9:00 PM EST : Phoenix ( 4 ) at Milwaukee ( -4 ) —- T: 222

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• BiGtIGeRs

Bucks better get angry

• BiGtIGeRs

moving on to parlays on dk better chance to cash in

• Skee

Top 3 in correct order, check. Utility players, 5 fantasy points between the two of them.

• callmetouch

Pat C, Jrue, and Craig. Step it up thank you

• yisman

I used Torrey Craig and Jeff Teague so I could fit Giannis and 3 other good options.

Oops. 1 FP combined so I’m drawing dead.

• callmetouch

Pat C really gonna do this tonight? Where is this 20+ Fp performance, it’s coming right?

• miggs6876

Halftime and the Bucks blowout is rearing its head. Bucks motivated in must win game. Milwaukee fans are great. Look for some role players to rack up some fantasy points in the 4th quarter.

• miggs6876

@callmetouch said...

Pat C really gonna do this tonight? Where is this 20+ Fp performance, it’s coming right?

His floor is really low so it wouldn’t surprise me if he under performs. Looks like more a Portis game to me.

• yisman

Cam Johnson going nuts

• yisman

Portis trying to get in a fight

“the enforcer”

• yisman

last game I used Kaminsky and he played 1 minute, 0 FP

now he’s finally getting a little more run, I guess as the game gets out of hand.

Torrey Craig has been awful

• monarch

Blowout script activated

• DaBum2012

• 2018 FanDuel WFBC Finalist

@yisman said...

last game I used Kaminsky and he played 1 minute, 0 FP

now he’s finally getting a little more run, I guess as the game gets out of hand.

Torrey Craig has been awful

I saw that some of you all mentioned playing him the last time and in the back of my head, I was saying “please for the love of God don’t”. During the season, it’s fine to play him, but every time the Bucks used to go to the playoffs or beyond, his minutes would tank really bad. They really don’t utilize him much during the playoffs. It’s always been under 2-3 minutes with him during the post season.

• yisman

• You mean the Suns?

What the heck happened to Booker?????

• crazylox2001

Glad booker didn’t get to play the fourth

• RipCityRings

Not sure why Monty pulled Ayton after the 5th foul when they’re down 20 with 8 to play. Either leave him in or call it, that 10th board would’ve been helpful.

• callmetouch

Solo optimal lol interesting.

• monarch

There was a solo winner on DK for 250k…has to be a nice feeling

• yisman

@RipCityRings said...

Not sure why Monty pulled Ayton after the 5th foul when they’re down 20 with 8 to play. Either leave him in or call it, that 10th board would’ve been helpful.

Ayton and Booker needed to rest for the days off on Monday and Tuesday.

• miggs6876

A little home cooking goes a long way. No surprise here. The young Suns teams and the Bucks must win was recipe for a blowout. My initial line up had all Bucks players but fan duel wouldn’t allow it. Such a foolish rule.

• ninogarzone

Wow they cheated Torrey craigg out of that block how did they not give him that credit..

• RipCityRings

@RipCityRings said...

I’m building for a fairly decisive Bucks win, but I think you probably still need one of the Suns’ big 3. Booker really struggled on the road last series which has me leaning Ayton despite being an easy target for petty fouls. CP3 seems to always wait until the second half to kick into gear, so if things get out of hand or he gets frustrated we could be looking at a pretty ugly FPS total there.

Can’t wait to watch four hours of Giannis FTs, peak 2021 NBA TV incoming.

Pretty much nailed the script except for the part about needing a Suns stud, but Crowder and Kaminsky mania in the second half was less than ideal. Re-entered my lineup with Nwora over Craig in the 2nd half showdown and got bumped into the cash by that last Nwora 3 and board. Cashed both entries but got 2nd in my NFL satellite. Won 48 cents from Modelo and 28 cents from The Tomorrow War though, so I’ve got that going for me…

• RipCityRings

@yisman said...

Ayton and Booker needed to rest for the days off on Monday and Tuesday.

Sure, but then why is he leaving injury-prone CP3 out there?

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #29

RG Tiered Ranking

Wasted my Kaminsky opportunity. Dude that took solo 1st on DK in the $25 didn’t. Couldn’t imagine winning 250k on a SD slate. I’m pumped when I just break even or make a small profit lol. I did chop 1st on FD though

• DaBum2012

• 2018 FanDuel WFBC Finalist

OMG! I came in 1st on FanDuel’s $750k Sunday Game 3 Final Shot-at least tied for first with several people. I got $995.65. In total, I made out with $1,327.50. WOOOOO! With game 1, I think I tied for second and made out with a little over $500. I withdrew $300. I put $250 on game 2 and only broke a little less than even. I think I tied for 2nd on that. Today I got #1. I’m not going to put the full $1,300 on this one on game 4. Only maybe $300. I’m going to do WAY more game 5 depending on how I do Wednesday.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).