NBA FORUM

Comments

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

9:00 PM EST : Phoenix ( 4 ) at Milwaukee ( -4 ) —- T: 222

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• tmarohl

As long as we are the topic of fouls, I hate some of the stuff CP3 does.
    The rip through move – that should not be a foul.
    While what I about to describe is a foul, but it is cheap and dirty in my opinion designed to hurt someone. That is CP3 when someone is behind him. He will stop so the person runs into him.

• tmarohl

Steven A and Wilbon’s broadcast platform was about 12 rows behind me. Steven A was being booed constantly. There were even chants of ESPN sucks. I think the Fan and Steven A are both correct. Steven A was taking pictures with people out in the concourse before the game, but he was also booed pretty hard when his face was shown on the Jumbotron, or when people were walking in the concourse past the broadcast platform.

Stephen A Smith
    stephenasmith That’s a damn lie and you know it. I stood there fir over an hour taking pictures with every single fan who asked. And most decent ppl would vouch that that’s true, except for a pathetic lying ass like yourself. I do that in every city I visit. Stop your damn lying! Quote Tweet Josh codeinebryant2
    · 10h
    Replying to @stephenasmith
    Just got home from the games and I am proud to say this clown and wilbon got Booed for 4 hours straight surrounded at their broadcast station. I’m sure espn muted the boos tho Face with tears of joyFace
    12:43 PM · Jul 12, 2021·Twitter for iPhone

• Vanderob14

@tmarohl said...

As long as we are the topic of fouls, I hate some of the stuff CP3 does.
    The rip through move – that should not be a foul.
    While what I about to describe is a foul, but it is cheap and dirty in my opinion designed to hurt someone. That is CP3 when someone is behind him. He will stop so the person runs into him.

Yeah I hope the crackdown next year on foul seeking is legit.

• yisman

The rip through is definitely bogus.

It’s similar to how players used to kick out their legs while shooting. The NBA finally fixed that.

Anyway, the scheduling is absurd.

July 9-July 16 is 8 days. 2 games in that span.

• Vanderob14

@yisman said...

It’s similar to how players used to kick out their legs while shooting. The NBA finally fixed that.

And of course one of them is when I am on an airplane

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@yisman said...

Scheduling is pretty standard, I think, but I think the MLB ASG may have thrown a wrench in things?

Pretty sure they always did 2 days off for traveling. Game 1, day off, game 2, 2 days off, game 3, 1 day off, game 4, 2 days off, game 5, 2 days off, game 6, 1 day off game 7. Technically should be playing tomorrow night, and unless it’s a scheduling conflict at the Bucks arena, only thing I can think of is they’re worried about losing ratings to the MLB ASG.

• tmarohl

@Pandamonious said...

Scheduling is pretty standard, I think, but I think the MLB ASG may have thrown a wrench in things?

Pretty sure they always did 2 days off for traveling. Game 1, day off, game 2, 2 days off, game 3, 1 day off, game 4, 2 days off, game 5, 2 days off, game 6, 1 day off game 7. Technically should be playing tomorrow night, and unless it’s a scheduling conflict at the Bucks arena, only thing I can think of is they’re worried about losing ratings to the MLB ASG.

It is because of the all star game.

• WrathofKhaaan

The refs made sure Ayton got in foul trouble. Giannis took 17 FT’s, Phoenix took 16… the fix is in. Game 7 here we come.

• tmarohl

@WrathofKhaaan said...

The refs made sure Ayton got in foul trouble. Giannis took 17 FT’s, Phoenix took 16… the fix is in. Game 7 here we come.

Phoenix’s strategy is to foul Giannis every time he touches the ball near the hoop, and make him hit free throws. They were not counting on him hitting 13/17. He probably should have went to the line another 6 – 8 times in game three.
    Was the fix in in game one when Bucks only got three free throws until garbage time?

• tmarohl

Kawhi Leonard underwent successful surgery to repair a partial tear in his right ACL on Tuesday, but there is no timetable for his return, The Clippers announced.

Why didn’t they just tell us the truth a month ago when it happened?

• siddom

1.2k too much to leave on table dk gpp? cpt ayton not abc

• yisman

@tmarohl said...

Kawhi Leonard underwent successful surgery to repair a partial tear in his right ACL on Tuesday, but there is no timetable for his return, The Clippers announced.

Why didn’t they just tell us the truth a month ago when it happened?

good quesrion

I think it’s because Lue is incapable of telling the truth

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).