NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

9:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 4 ) at Phoenix ( -4 ) —- T: 218

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• tmarohl

Adrian Wojnarowski
    @wojespn
    ·
    38s
    After spending 10 days in Las Vegas preparing for the Olympics, Cleveland’s Kevin Love is withdrawing from Team USA and won’t travel to Tokyo, sources tell ESPN. Love is still returning to full form from a right calf injury that kept him out a significant part of the NBA season.

• tmarohl

Brian Windhorst
    @WindhorstESPN
    · 1m
    With Jerami Grant in quarantine and Devin Booker, Jrue Holiday & Khris Middleton in Finals, Team USA currently has 6 players. twitter.com/wojespn/status…

• tmarohl

Landon Buford
    @LandonBuford
    · 10m
    Damian Lillard has officially requested a trade from the Portland Trailblazers, per source.

Knicks, Lakers, Heat, and Warriors are the four teams Lillard’s interested in.

#LakeShow #RipCity #NBATwitter #Dubnation

• tmarohl

Shams Charania
    @ShamsCharania
    ·
    4m
    Sources: JaVale McGee has been selected to join the 12-man Team USA for the Tokyo Olympics.

• tmarohl

Adrian Wojnarowski
    @wojespn
    ·
    1m
    Keldon Johnson and JaVale McGee will replace Bradley Beal and Kevin Love on Team USA’s roster for the Olympics, sources tell ESPN. McGee will travel to Las Vegas to join team on Saturday.

• DaBum2012

• 2018 FanDuel WFBC Finalist

I can’t wait until tomorrow do I can work on my lineups. I usually think about what to do with my lineups a day prior and then I go ham the day of. I’m still trying to figure out what to do with them.

• billythekidcowboysheat

Fd must be on drugs:
    Cp3-14k
    Jrue-13.5k
    Vs
    Booker-12k
    Kris-12.5k

• DaBum2012

• 2018 FanDuel WFBC Finalist

I’m getting nervous about tonight’s game. I’ll do well for a few days and then either someone gets ejected or injured. I hope that doesn’t happen tonight or it happens to someone I don’t have or I have very few lineups with that person.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #27

RG Tiered Ranking

@billythekidcowboysheat said...

Fd must be on drugs:
    Cp3-14k
    Jrue-13.5k
    Vs
    Booker-12k
    Kris-12.5k

Khris and Booker will be the lowest scoring studs on the slate.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #27

RG Tiered Ranking

But yeah too cheap. Think I’m gonna play some lineups that take a zero

Giannis
    Ayton
    Booker
    Middleton
    $6k zero

• billythekidcowboysheat

@theIrrigator said...

Giannis
    Ayton
    Booker
    Middleton
    $6k zero

Thats literally my lineup!

There’s someone on phx i think could crack the rotation depending on how the game goes😈

• siddom

dk 3-3 stack no bueno?

• yisman

FantasyLabsNBA
    ·
    2m
    Status note: Thanasis Antetokounmpo (health protocols) listed out Saturday.

• superjon

No Teague
    No Cash

• tmarohl

@theIrrigator said...

Giannis
    Ayton
    Booker
    Middleton
    $6k zero

So basically on FD, it is going to come down to what order you have Ayton, Middleton, Booker in the Star, Pro, and Utility, and which minimum priced scrub gets a few points through natural game flow, or potential garbage.

• billythekidcowboysheat

My biggest issue with the line and wildcard is ayton.

You would think ayton will get more touches and should double double easily.

I’m not playing chris, even on dk i just think jrue has his number, watch him go score 40 real points🤣

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #27

RG Tiered Ranking

My FD optimal ended up being Giannis/Pat C and 3 suns. I do have a few lineups with my $6k guys being Nwora and Nader. Those are the only 2 I saw that had the best bet at blowout run

• billythekidcowboysheat

@theIrrigator said...

My FD optimal ended up being Giannis/Pat C and 3 suns. I do have a few lineups with my $6k guys being Nwora and Nader. Those are the only 2 I saw that had the best bet at blowout run

There’s only 3 bucks I’d ever consider being:
    Abc
    Kris
    Pat

For the 6k guys it depends, like if kris abuses them again, i could see phx giving carter a “rotation” on kris.

I’m thinking about just doing a choose between ayton and book with cam and bucks guys.

if the game is close down to the end, no 6k will even touch the floor most likely.

Carter,nader, nwora, Bryant probaly only 6k guys you can even justify.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #27

RG Tiered Ranking

Yeah Nader could get a few without a blowout but most likely zeros for the $6k guys. I’m playing Paul on DK but too expensive on FD

• billythekidcowboysheat

I think I’m going back to the ayton well, i played him at capt/mvp last game, didn’t work out, maybe they’ll give him the damm ball when he has jrue or whoever posted down low.

Cp3 will be overowned on dk, book will be on fd, maybe this is the ayton hulk smash like game he had vs clips🤔

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #27

RG Tiered Ranking

Bucks assistant coach out as well as a ref

• tmarohl

@theIrrigator said...

Bucks assistant coach out as well as a ref

He has been out for the last two games as well.

Starting to worry about this series.

If people are vaccinated not ruled out for contact tracing. Only for positive test. Don’t know Bucks vaccination statuses, but Thanasis lives with Giannis.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #27

RG Tiered Ranking

@tmarohl said...

He has been out for the last two games as well.

Starting to worry about this series.

If people are vaccinated not ruled out for contact tracing. Only for positive test. Don’t know Bucks vaccination statuses, but Thanasis lives with Giannis.

Bucks better steal tonight’s game

• superjon

Captain Booker
    Giannis
    CP3
    Crowder
    Cam Johnson
    Teague

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #27

RG Tiered Ranking

Captain CP3
    Ayton
    C. Johnson
    Craig
    Giannis
    Jrue

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).