NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

9:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 4 ) at Phoenix ( -4 ) —- T: 218

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• billythekidcowboysheat

Dk:
    Capt-Ayton
    Abc
    Kris
    Crowder
    Cam
    Pj

Fd:
    Mvp-Abc/Ayton
    Star-Ayton/Abc
    Pro-Kris
    Crowder
    Pj

Gl everyone🤠

• tmarohl

@theIrrigator said...

Bucks better steal tonight’s game

Doubtful.

• miggs6876

@tmarohl said...

Doubtful.

I think they have a great chance!

• IronMonkey415

Wow, that did it. Jrue with the defensive play of the game.

• monarch

Is Coach Bud a top two coach in the league?

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #31

RG Tiered Ranking

@monarch said...

Never thought to fade Giannis on FD

• tmarohl

@monarch said...

I see what you did there #Lue

• tmarohl

Cheapest ticket right now for Bucks game 6 is $1,200 for standing room.

• tmarohl

https://twitter.com/i/status/1416610695278440449

Cute tweet – don’t agree, but funny and clever.

• miggs6876

@tmarohl said...

Cheapest ticket right now for Bucks game 6 is $1,200 for standing room.

Sell your tickets!

• tmarohl

@miggs6876 said...

Sell your tickets!

No, I am going to that one.

• yisman

If the Suns force a Game 7, the NBA Finals would end up lasting 17 days.

7 game days and 10 days off. Crazy.

• rgreuli

Where did everyone go?

• DaBum2012

• 2018 FanDuel WFBC Finalist

@rgreuli said...

Where did everyone go?

Usually when the playoffs happen, folks usually disappear from the forum.

• tmarohl

Bucks are increasing the capacity of the outdoor Deer District another 10K for tomorrow. There will be 35K people outside, plus the 18K or so inside. Going to be a b—tch for me to get home tomorrow from the game :)

• Wsdm61987

@DaBum2012 said...

Usually when the playoffs happen, folks usually disappear from the forum.

Also some of us, (myself at least), just don’t enjoy playin’ SD. Just waitin’ for NFL to start even though I don’t really wanna participate in that either this year.

• emnj69

@tmarohl said...

Bucks are increasing the capacity of the outdoor Deer District another 10K for tomorrow. There will be 35K people outside, plus the 18K or so inside. Going to be a b—tch for me to get home tomorrow from the game :)

I cant imagine going to a game to just to be outside- if I were u I would just sit in the arena after the game have a few cold ones and wait until everybody leaves-

all of my instincts tell me the bucks blow them out of the building and paul is a hard fade but those same instincts thought the suns would win the last game

• tmarohl

@LilySZhao
    · 19m
    The #Bucks announce that the watch party in the Deer District has been expanded to north of Fiserv Forum to accommodate the 65,000 fans expected to attend.

• tmarohl

@emnj69 said...

I cant imagine going to a game to just to be outside- if I were u I would just sit in the arena after the game have a few cold ones and wait until everybody leaves-

all of my instincts tell me the bucks blow them out of the building and paul is a hard fade but those same instincts thought the suns would win the last game

On the plaza, they have several large video screens, they sell beer, and the fans go nuts.
    It is going to be a hassle for anyone like me who is in the game to get out. Parking is going to be hard to find as well.

• RandysCrow

• Ranked #41

RG Tiered Ranking

I stopped nba once I achieved my crowns lol

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).