NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

9:00 PM EST : Phoenix ( 5 ) at Milwaukee ( -5 ) —- T: 222

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• got9forya

here we go again smh

• ludagrizz

Everything was just better back in 2016.. I miss the old days of the forum. https://rotogrinders.com/threads/nba-12-6-1588761?page=3
    41 pages for a regular ass slate.. Seems like life hit different back then too.

• ludagrizz

Anyways, I like the suns tonight. This is a classic trap IMO. Giannis, Jrue, and Khris won’t have that collective game again this series. Pick two of Crowder, Bridges, Craig, Johnson. I’m guessing 4 suns with Paul at CPT (known choker, but will put up big numbers in the game BEFORE the big game, then will disappear when it matters most.), ABC, and a scrub buck wins the showdown. I have Bucks in 7 BTW. GL to All.

• tmarohl

I’m sure CP3 woke up happy today to the news that Scott Foster is the head official.

• siddom

ABC CPT + BOBBY PORTIS = $0 left on table OR ABC CPT + CAM Johnson= $600 left on the table?

• emnj69

@tmarohl said...

I’m sure CP3 woke up happy today to the news that Scott Foster is the head official.

and just another reason why the bucks I believe will blow them out-I think suns come out hot while ABC is taking is very strange early game rest-then by third they are down 20 paul gets a t and maybe thrown out of the game

• emnj69

@ludagrizz said...

Anyways, I like the suns tonight. This is a classic trap IMO. Giannis, Jrue, and Khris won’t have that collective game again this series. Pick two of Crowder, Bridges, Craig, Johnson. I’m guessing 4 suns with Paul at CPT (known choker, but will put up big numbers in the game BEFORE the big game, then will disappear when it matters most.), ABC, and a scrub buck wins the showdown. I have Bucks in 7 BTW. GL to All.

I think this will be a blow out as previously noted-suns will get in foul trouble and booker will go cold leaving a frustrated paul on the floor as he watch his hopes and dreams get crushed once again

my problem as it relates to the slate is who will got minutes during the blow out -does teague or forbes get the run and on the suns what scrub gets the run for them

• tmarohl

I’m going to the game. Hoping for a Bucks blowout.

• emnj69

@tmarohl said...

I’m going to the game. Hoping for a Bucks blowout.

have fun -very cool to be at the game(not outside lol)
    I went to some great knicks games during the ewing bulls era

thankfully I am a yankees fan as my basketball and football teams have not won since before I was born lol

• dopeshushi61

RG Overall Ranking

Food for thought, you can only have 3 of 5 studs with giannis anywhere on dk where as fading him gives you 4 studs. Got first of 20 fading giannis last game with 19 of 20 having giannis

• MoccasinMusic

With Scott foster does that help Giannis more and put Ayton in foul trouble??

• yisman

@tmarohl said...

I have to wonder what the NBA is doing.

CP3 has a public beef with Foster, so CP3 finally makes the Finals and Foster officiates two of the games?

How is this helping?

• bazerko

There are so many possibilities out there, but one that I saw and I think makes sense is: finish this series in 6 so that Giannis can get his first ring and the NBA can begin transitioning him as the new face of the league since Lebron is nearing the end of his career.

• Roma315

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #87

RG Tiered Ranking

Should be a fun game to watch. These single games are hit or miss for me. Need a rando to go off

• miggs6876

I don’t think the Bucks lose tonight. My capt is Holiday with Giannis following him.

• dopeshushi61

RG Overall Ranking

I think the pivotal player in tonight’s slate (on dk) is going to be Jae crowder. He is priced up but if he hits 35 dk pts I see him in the winning lineup

• bazerko

Jae Crowder has been in 3/5 winning lineups, so I agree with you that he is an important piece of the Suns lineup

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #27

RG Tiered Ranking

@ludagrizz said...

Everything was just better back in 2016.. I miss the old days of the forum. https://rotogrinders.com/threads/nba-12-6-1588761?page=3
    41 pages for a regular ass slate.. Seems like life hit different back then too.

Here is a better sample from 5 years ago during the playoffs. 5 pages.

NBA 5/25

They didn’t have Showdown slates then but someone did create a Finals thread. 3 pages.

NBA finals

Was pretty sure it is always dead this time of year but your post made me want to go double check

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #27

RG Tiered Ranking

I think Bucks win. If they lose it probably means CP3 finally showed up and forced a game 7. After the Clippers series I really thought he would continue to play well but he has really disappeared

• siddom

@theIrrigator said...

I think Bucks win. If they lose it probably means CP3 finally showed up and forced a game 7. After the Clippers series I really thought he would continue to play well but he has really disappeared

The jrue effect

• billythekidcowboysheat

I’ve gone back n forth on a bucks “blowout”

I’ve come to this conclusion.

For any of the min priced guys to see the floor it would have to be a 40 pt blowout after the 3rd for those guys to see the floor in the 4th.

Now 2 guys who haven’t been in the rotation that “could” in certain game environments see the floor again-forbes and frank.

If anyone was paying attention closer to the end of the 3rd q in game 5 frank was going to check in for ayton. Now it could of been for 2 mins but it was weird to see Monty was gonna play him again.

Forbes would need suns to jump on them early and if nothing worked, bud could go small with forbes and pat trying to make a comeback.

Cp3 is a liability defensively, but him and booker will probaly play 40 mins plus, def booker. Booker may pull a kd and not come off the court, it’s tricky because i do see the bucks winning, but idk which suns you want to get here.

I’m leaning cam johnson getting more mins here, probly go cp3 over book tonight.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #27

RG Tiered Ranking

@siddom said...

The jrue effect

I always just see him trying to get to his spot, Bucks close in on him, and he has to pass it while in the air or in a bad position. Like try something different CP3. You can’t be the “point god” and disappear in the biggest moments and series

• BiGtIGeRs

I told yall the Bucks were obviously better than the suns, a bigger more physical team

• miggs6876

@BiGtIGeRs said...

I told yall the Bucks were obviously better than the suns, a bigger more physical team

It’s not obvious. I think your statement is still inaccurate.

• ginobilisrings

Mikal bridges will probably win someone 1st tonight. His scoring has been erratic through this series.

Booker can’t put up 40 and not share the ball, suns will probably lose. They need to shoot the 3ball like they did early in the series. And get more people. Involved instead of book iso

Cp3 needs to get the ball at half court and not tire himself out the whole court with jrue on him. Save your energy old man

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).