NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

9:00 PM EST : Phoenix ( 5 ) at Milwaukee ( -5 ) —- T: 222

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• billythekidcowboysheat

I dont think bucks are “so much better” then the suns so much as it’s cp3 is so much of a liability defensively and they need 1 more actual big to backup ayton not crowder🤣

• Rickytango13

@yisman said...

I have to wonder what the NBA is doing.

CP3 has a public beef with Foster, so CP3 finally makes the Finals and Foster officiates two of the games?

How is this helping?

Foster is one of the most tenured refs and they get first consideration… not too difficult to understand but I agree it’s a bad look

• DaBum2012

• 2018 FanDuel WFBC Finalist

I got crushed game 5. I’m waiting wondering what’s going to happen tonight, lol!

• superjon

Might go cheap at captain tonight.

• Rickytango13

@bazerko said...

There are so many possibilities out there, but one that I saw and I think makes sense is: finish this series in 6 so that Giannis can get his first ring and the NBA can begin transitioning him as the new face of the league since Lebron is nearing the end of his career.

So your crackpot theory is that the NBA wants to forgo game 7 revenue in order to get a 2-day jump on a future Giannis “face of the NBA” campaign? Is that what you’re telling me?

• Rickytango13

@billythekidcowboysheat said...

I dont think bucks are “so much better” then the suns so much as it’s cp3 is so much of a liability defensively and they need 1 more actual big to backup ayton not crowder🤣

“I don’t think the Bucks are so much better, but I do think that the Suns need a major addition to match up well with them”

• DaBum2012

@superjon said...

Might go cheap at captain tonight.

I was thinking the same thing and this is why I split up my lineups among captains. I’m salty as heck about Game 5, but I can’t complain because I won over $8K over the span of the 1st 4 games. Let’s see if either my good or bad luck streak continues.

• Skee

Going with Crowder again, he did well when the games were in MIL. Also only playing the smaller tourney, lesser entry fee, so not shy about bumping him up to the multiplier slots.

I missed the Giannis fade game. So the thought is already out there. But I built two in different ways that don’t have him – one straight swap to Middleton and one that doesn’t actually have enough left over to get him.

• siddom

$500 too much to leave on table?

• samuri8

@siddom said...

$500 too much to leave on table?

certainly not

• ninogarzone

This is a brook Lopez troll game. He’s starting and played 29 mins could see him killing it today for no reason at all 😂

• bazerko

Yeah, because it’s never come out that NBA games have been rigged 🤨

• billythekidcowboysheat

Dk:
    Abc
    Book
    Cp3
    Pat
    Cam J
    Forbes

Fd:
    Mvp-Abc
    Star-Cp3
    Pro-Book
    Cam J
    Pat

Gl everyone🤠

• superjon

Bridges – Capt
    ABC
    Portis
    CP3
    Booker
    Craig

• DaBum2012

Why the heck do folks keep insisting on playing Kaminski. You would think folks would stop putting him in their lineups once the playoffs started and got the hint he wasn’t going to play either at all or just get a few minutes and it wasn’t enough playtime to really do anything.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #29

RG Tiered Ranking

I play some Kaminsky every slate

• ninogarzone

Kaminsky was in a solo 250k to first lineup. He’s cheap. Anything can happen in playoffs. He’s getting run alredi lol should I continue?

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #29

RG Tiered Ranking

You play Kaminsky knowing those lineups are most likely dead but could also make you lots of money

• RipCityRings

Bucks shot 17% from deep in the first half, what are the odds we see some Forbes in the second?

• miggs6876

No need to get cute Giannis at capt spot.

• miggs6876

@RipCityRings said...

Bucks shot 17% from deep in the first half, what are the odds we see some Forbes in the second?

Second half is all Giannis this far. Seems like it’s gonna be hard for the Sun’s to pull off the upset. Thus far, the Suns are right there but man the crowd is unbelievable, Giannis is unstoppable, and Jrue’s defense is second to none.

• RipCityRings

@miggs6876 said...

Second half is all Giannis this far. Seems like it’s gonna be hard for the Sun’s to pull off the upset. Thus far, the Suns are right there but man the crowd is unbelievable, Giannis is unstoppable, and Jrue’s defense is second to none.

The most impressive thing to me so far is just watching PJ lock down CP3. Not sure even Draymond is that versatile defensively.

Glad Monty finally put Crowder on Giannis, Ayton was getting torched.

• yisman

I wanted to use Kaminsky but he essentially hasn’t played this series other than the blowout.

If you’re taking him, you kind of need him to get 5+ minutes

I didn’t think it’d be a huge blowout, so I didn’t use him.

• NDNole

Lopez is tilting me smh. Conaughty better have a great 4th quarter.

• yisman

these ads for Siri make no sense. It has a person asking Siri an NBA question.

Siri then never responds.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).