NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

9:00 PM EST : Phoenix ( 5 ) at Milwaukee ( -5 ) —- T: 222

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Roma315

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #72

RG Tiered Ranking

The night I don’t play Lopez LOL

• Roma315

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #72

RG Tiered Ranking

I want game 7 for another big slate

• miggs6876

@Roma315 said...

I want game 7 for another big slate

Not gonna happen sir!

• jlowery73

2012 DDC Main Event Champion

• 2014 FAFC Finalist

• x3

2015 FACFC Finalist

Colossal collapse by the Suns…..can’t remember a team in the Finals looking so good and then dropping 4 straight to a team that isn’t even a great team imo. Yikes.

• Skee

Well Crowder has worked out. Acutally the highest Sun so far. Had the right idea, but I don’t have them in the right order.

• billythekidcowboysheat

Cp3 going out like a chump is the icing on the cake to this season🤣

See y’all in the fall, well I’m sure I’ll see ppl in the mlb and nfl threads.

• Petergunz82

@tmarohl said...

I’m going to the game. Hoping for a Bucks blowout.

Congrats!

• jlowery73

2012 DDC Main Event Champion

• 2014 FAFC Finalist

• x3

2015 FACFC Finalist

It’s amazing how much of a part injuries play in the NBA champion anymore. Nothing against Milwaukee but they had almost zero chance getting by Brooklyn without multiple injuries and then even Trae goes down in the next series when Atlanta had surged ahead. It’s part of the game but sheesh. Luck with injuries is a huge part. Golden St. fully knows this.

Edit: CP3 destined to go the Karl Malone/Barkley route at this point. Up 2-0 in the Finals is the closest he will ever come to sniffing a ring.

• RipCityRings

Giannis’ greatness ultimately transcended the Bucks’ mediocrity. Unreal performance, hope tmarohl takes a cab home tonight.

• miggs6876

@jlowery73 said...

Colossal collapse by the Suns…..can’t remember a team in the Finals looking so good and then dropping 4 straight to a team that isn’t even a great team imo. Yikes.

I strongly disagree it was a colossal collapse by the Suns. I think most felt the Bucks were a better team. I think the Bucks won the series more than the Suns lost it. It was a hellava series with many nail biting close games. The Bucks were frankly slightly better. I am happy for both franchises. Happy for TM….

• brink7

What was the wining lineup on DK? I assume minimal chopping. Thanks in advance.

• draftkings5464

@DaBum2012 said...

Why the heck do folks keep insisting on playing Kaminski. You would think folks would stop putting him in their lineups once the playoffs started and got the hint he wasn’t going to play either at all or just get a few minutes and it wasn’t enough playtime to really do anything.

This didn’t age well…

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #40

RG Tiered Ranking

@brink7 said...

What was the wining lineup on DK? I assume minimal chopping. Thanks in advance.

20k each

Captain Giannis
    Jrue
    Tucker
    CP3
    Crowder
    Kaminsky

• billythekidcowboysheat

Dk:
    Abc
    Jrue
    Cp3
    Crowder
    Tucker
    Frank

1st chopped$19,574.07

Fd:
    Abc
    Jrue
    Kris
    Crowder
    Frank

1st chopped$13,978.95

• IronMonkey415

DAMN Kaminsky is in there. Good for those that played him.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #40

RG Tiered Ranking

2 opportunities this series I had with Kaminsky that I wasted. Great season for me but glad its finally over. See y’all in the golf/mlb thread until football starts

• IronMonkey415

MVP, DPOY, Championship, and Finals MVP

Michael Jordan
    Hakeem Olajuwon
    Giannis Antetokounmpo

He is now with the 2 greats on that list.

• ginobilisrings

This series was 2006 heat/mavericks all over again.

Wade playing amazing win 4 straight after 0-2

Giannis playing amazing win 4 straight after 0-2

• billythekidcowboysheat

Giannis taking shots at mutliple guys and “superteams”

Gotta respect it, this was a great finals and i think the league was probaly worried about ratings with no big markets in it and no lebron.

They were completely wrong.

• tmarohl

@RipCityRings said...

Giannis’ greatness ultimately transcended the Bucks’ mediocrity. Unreal performance, hope tmarohl takes a cab home tonight.

It took about four hours to get out of there with the 65K in the Deer District, but home safe :)

• tmarohl

Haven’t looked at reactions yet from the talking heads, but would have to think that a 50 point, 5 block performance, should shut some people up. Talking to you Kendrick Perkins.

• tmarohl

Steven A and Wilbon were standing about 8 rows above my seats when they were reporting.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #40

RG Tiered Ranking

@jlowery73 said...

It’s amazing how much of a part injuries play in the NBA champion anymore. Nothing against Milwaukee but they had almost zero chance getting by Brooklyn without multiple injuries and then even Trae goes down in the next series when Atlanta had surged ahead. It’s part of the game but sheesh. Luck with injuries is a huge part. Golden St. fully knows this.

Edit: CP3 destined to go the Karl Malone/Barkley route at this point. Up 2-0 in the Finals is the closest he will ever come to sniffing a ring.

Dont forget Giannis was almost eliminated from the playoffs with his injury also. Hawks had a chance to steal a couple games if I am remembering correctly

I’m glad Brooklyn got eliminated. That was whack adding Harden

• mbunner23

Congrats TMarhol. I tried to tell you all season that your bucks were better than you thought. Did they catch some teams at the right time, yes they absolutely did but they were leaps and bounds better this season with Holiday over Bledsoe.

Cp3 will get another shot, already rumors circulating of the Lakers gunning for him. Time will tell. See you all next season.

• yisman

I bet the Suns to cover last night so I was not happy. My showdown also went up in flames.

Craig: 63 minutes in first 5 games. Last night played less than a minute, 0 FP.
    Teague: 67 minutes in first 5 games. Last night played 2 minutes, 0 FP.

And then Kaminsky who had only gotten on the court when the game got completely out of hand previously, played 11 minutes in a game that was close throughout.

I got back nothing. With the Kaminsky lineup, I would’ve gotten back $15 plus $50 worth of tickets.

I’m a fan of Giannis, though. Happy he got his title, although now the haters went from saying “he sucks and will never win a title” to “well he shouldn’t have won a title but everyone else got hurt so he got lucky.”

Kind of true, but that also goes for LeBron last year. No way the Lakers win in a real season.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).