NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

9:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 5.5 ) at Phoenix ( -5.5 ) —- T: 217

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Rickytango13

They’re talking about the mismatches on brook but he is playing 10/10 defense

• yisman

Drummond on Instagram, complaining Vogel didn’t give him enough minutes.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #31

RG Tiered Ranking

Of course the one slate that I set my lineups in the morning Giannis plays. Was able to upload a new csv on my phone for DK but I guess on FD its impossible. Not to mention my phone was at 1% as I was trying to manually adjust on FD. Have a bunch of dupes but wanted Pat C and Bobby P out of there and Giannis in. Most likely a donation tonight. This is why you cant go on vacation

• realphipps

@Rickytango13 said...

They’re talking about the mismatches on brook but he is playing 10/10 defense

They’re abusing Brook, dude. Are we watching the same game?

• BiGtIGeRs

It’s obvious the bucks are better than the suns, with that said I would not be surprised if suns win in 7.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #31

RG Tiered Ranking

Okay actually tonight might be alright

• mike42

@realphipps said...

They’re abusing Brook, dude. Are we watching the same game?

It’s kind of mind boggling that they are just letting the same thing happen over and over again with no adjustments. Like, we knew there was a coaching mismatch but my God, change something.

• monarch

@BiGtIGeRs said...

It’s obvious the bucks are better than the suns, with that said I would not be surprised if suns win in 7.

They are not sufficiently angry yet

• Skee

Got a lot of Bridges but seems like Crowder is in all the ones that would be doing good. Also have Booker ranked a little too low

• NDNole

Crowder

• tmarohl

Guess I should have been worried about Ayton.

• Skee

lmao they just said he’s 0-7. Nice!

• RipCityRings

@BiGtIGeRs said...

I’d love to hear how that’s obvious.

• NDNole

If crowder does anything in the 4th i’l probably make some nice bank. But he needs to get a hand ful of buckets and it doesnt look like he wants me to have nice things.

• yisman

they just said CP3 tore the ligaments in his hand in Game 3 of the WCF

• monarch

We want Nwora!

• monarch

A shame the rushed Giannis back for this

• yisman

well this game is over

let’s see how many minutes the scrubs get

• Skee

Just rooting for Crowder to not hit one at all at this point

• chronoxiong

I think I only rostered Deandre Ayton only 2 or 3 times throughout the whole 72 game season. Tonight, he looks like an All-Star. Unreal.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #31

RG Tiered Ranking

The counting everytime Giannis is at the line is pretty annoying

• RipCityRings

@theIrrigator said...

The counting everytime Giannis is at the line is pretty annoying

To be fair, Giannis taking 10+ seconds at the line every time is also pretty annoying.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #31

RG Tiered Ranking

I didn’t have any Ayton on FD and very little on DK

• RipCityRings

Got the CP3/Ayton game part right, but unfortunately paired them with Jrue and Crowder. Probably need to fire up some CPT Crowder next game…

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #31

RG Tiered Ranking

@RipCityRings said...

To be fair, Giannis taking 10+ seconds at the line every time is also pretty annoying.

I wouldn’t even notice it if it wasn’t for the counting

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).