NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

9:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 5.5 ) at Phoenix ( -5.5 ) —- T: 217

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• RipCityRings

@theIrrigator said...

I wouldn’t even notice it if it wasn’t for the counting

I genuinely think he’d shoot better if he ditched the ridiculous routine and just got his shots up in a normal amount of time. How can you take longer than anyone in the league while also being the fourth worst FT shooter? At least Ben doesn’t waste our time on the inevitable.

• BirdiesandBengals

Hey guys, looks like I just tied for 1st with a ton of people in the millionaire maker!!! Does any one know how they do the tiebreaker for the Tournament of Champions?

Result $25 D K ridiculously stupid… 120-Man Chalk line hits… split $11097 Ea…… they win by 0.12 points.. all those people lost $11,000 by 0.12.. and split only 181 ea.. absolutely retarded, how angry I would be….. PLEASE fix D K Showdown to LIMIT these ridiculous results….. make each slot a different multiplier, something, to reduce possible dupes.. add an extra slot, something. Hate to see this.. personally I miss cashing by 5.. with “winning” Cap Paul.. Ayton.. and NO Gia.. Crowder over chalk Johnson cost me cashing. Fine. But you cannot have 120 people win 11,000 by 0.12 over another 500 people. I will never play one of these again if this isn’t changed or adjusted. Yes I would be so happy if my chalk line split 1MM 120 ways, $11,000.. wow.. 25 contest.. but the people must be a little disappointed, no?

Also cannot believe Forbes with measley 7.75 wins.. how is that possible? At 2400? Teague was 1200.. doesn’t win? Such an odd outcome really. Why was C Johnson 55% at 2800? Giannis was only 35%. Bizarre game. Knew CAP Paul.. just shocked Forbes can win at 2400 with sht 7.75. When Teague had higher pt per dollar.

• Pandamonious

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

@866 said...

Result $25 D K ridiculously stupid… 120-Man Chalk line hits… split $11097 Ea…… they win by 0.12 points.. all those people lost $11,000 by 0.12.. and split only 181 ea..

Did you see that one person with the 53 team train. Would’ve won like 224K. Instead about 9K. Went from new house to used car in last few seconds.

• tmarohl

@RipCityRings said...

To be fair, Giannis taking 10+ seconds at the line every time is also pretty annoying.

He was actually shooting them before the crowd got to ten tonight, so probably about 8 seconds.

• NDNole

@Pandamonious said...

Did you see that one person with the 53 team train. Would’ve won like 224K. Instead about 9K. Went from new house to used car in last few seconds.

Ouch

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #29

RG Tiered Ranking

@BirdiesandBengals said...

Hey guys, looks like I just tied for 1st with a ton of people in the millionaire maker!!! Does any one know how they do the tiebreaker for the Tournament of Champions?

Playoff contests until whittled down to one winner I believe

• Skee

@chronoxiong said...

I think I only rostered Deandre Ayton only 2 or 3 times throughout the whole 72 game season. Tonight, he looks like an All-Star. Unreal.

He’s a showdown guy I think. Doesn’t pop on the full slate but in his particular game he can challenge for top fantasy points on his team. I noticed this doing those little showdowns offered during the season.

• Steverino01

@866 said...

Result $25 D K ridiculously stupid… 120-Man Chalk line hits… split $11097 Ea…… they win by 0.12 points.. all those people lost $11,000 by 0.12.. and split only 181 ea.. absolutely retarded, how angry I would be….. PLEASE fix D K Showdown to LIMIT these ridiculous results….. make each slot a different multiplier, something, to reduce possible dupes.. add an extra slot, something. Hate to see this.. personally I miss cashing by 5.. with “winning” Cap Paul.. Ayton.. and NO Gia.. Crowder over chalk Johnson cost me cashing. Fine. But you cannot have 120 people win 11,000 by 0.12 over another 500 people. I will never play one of these again if this isn’t changed or adjusted. Yes I would be so happy if my chalk line split 1MM 120 ways, $11,000.. wow.. 25 contest.. but the people must be a little disappointed, no?

Also cannot believe Forbes with measley 7.75 wins.. how is that possible? At 2400? Teague was 1200.. doesn’t win? Such an odd outcome really. Why was C Johnson 55% at 2800? Giannis was only 35%. Bizarre game. Knew CAP Paul.. just shocked Forbes can win at 2400 with sht 7.75. When Teague had higher pt per dollar.

Crazy!

I only had one lineup as I won a ticket in PGA last week and ended up cashing for $40 tonight. I was only 14 points out of first and only mini cashed. I had no ABC and I’m guessing no ABC was the way to go, right?

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #29

RG Tiered Ranking

@866 said...

100,000 entries and only a 120 way chop is pretty good in my eyes. Certainly dont think I would consider it a “chalk line”. My best lineup was 6 points back with Saric. I should of chopped 1st with a bunch of my buddies.

I figured Cam would be higher owned. He was the one guy mispriced. Forbes outscored Teague. Pt/$ doesn’t really matter

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #29

RG Tiered Ranking

@Steverino01 said...

Crazy!

I only had one lineup as I won a ticket in PGA last week and ended up cashing for $40 tonight. I was only 14 points out of first and only mini cashed. I had no ABC and I’m guessing no ABC was the way to go, right?

No. You needed ABC

• yisman

I had 30% Saric. That hurt.

• Steverino01

@theIrrigator said...

No. You needed ABC

Ugh I see that now. Yea I played the angle of hoping he wouldn’t do crap, which at his price, he really didn’t, but he was still in the optimal lineup.

Seriously though, Bryn Freaking Forbes and his 7.75 points is the play. Stop It!

• rob_tn

You trolling? Suns in 5 lol

• miggs6876

@BiGtIGeRs said...

It’s obvious the bucks are better than the suns, with that said I would not be surprised if suns win in 7.

?????

• miggs6876

@mike42 said...

It’s kind of mind boggling that they are just letting the same thing happen over and over again with no adjustments. Like, we knew there was a coaching mismatch but my God, change something.

I agree Mike. Coach Bud showed his incompetence once again. He and his staff seem to have little to no ability to make the proper game time adjustments. Coach Bud tonight made Jason Kidd look like an all star coach. With that said, the Bucks still have a good chance to win the title. No need to overreact here.

The home court advantage looks to be huge. Tonight, the Suns seemed more hungier, prepared, and focused. The game and the lights weren’t too big for this young team. People talk about how great the Portis and Tucker pick ups were. The Crowder pick up definetly needs to be acknowledged as well.

Anyone have thoughts on the Bucks defensive adjustments on Paul and Booker. No way can they let Brooks defend Paul like that.

• miggs6876

Game one thoughts. Ayton is worthy of the number 1 overall pick. He is playing lights out on both ends of the court. Booker is growing and maturing before our eyes. He is no longer just a scorer. Chris Paul is every bit a good as advertised. His basketball IQ is off the charts. Crowders’s experience shouldn’t be underestimated. Coach Monty is miles ahead of Coach Bud. Brooks is softer than I thought. ABC played ok but he will have to play much better for the Bucks to win. JRue’s and Tucker’s defense couldn’t stop the Sun’s offense. The home crowd was loud and rocking. This game was dominated by the Suns. They were able to get any shot they wanted. Their up pace tempo was spot on. The Bucks defensive strategy was horrible.

• monarch

Pricing got much tighter for tomorrow

• monarch

@miggs6876 said...

Game one thoughts. Ayton is worthy of the number 1 overall pick. He is playing lights out on both ends of the court. Booker is growing and maturing before our eyes. He is no longer just a scorer. Chris Paul is every bit a good as advertised. His basketball IQ is off the charts. Crowders’s experience shouldn’t be underestimated. Coach Monty is miles ahead of Coach Bud. Brooks is softer than I thought. ABC played ok but he will have to play much better for the Bucks to win. JRue’s and Tucker’s defense couldn’t stop the Sun’s offense. The home crowd was loud and rocking. This game was dominated by the Suns. They were able to get any shot they wanted. Their up pace tempo was spot on. The Bucks defensive strategy was horrible.

Miggs Sports Minute brought to you buy First National Bank

• mookie336

I had 3 different lineups all finishing on 249,88 points.

• miggs6876

@monarch said...

Miggs Sports Minute brought to you buy First National Bank

Lol

• monarch

I actually think Bud is doing the right thing…I may walk that back if they dont have a win by Sunday yet.

• yisman

Sounds like Saric done for the season/series.

• WrathofKhaaan

Coach Bud is showing the world just how bad a coach he is. The defensive scheme and lack of adjustments are just pathetic. Drop coverage getting shredded by the PnR… again… when the Bucks win they win in spite of him. Suns will win in 5. Coach Bud should be fired. As a Detroit fan, I don’t mind watching MIL fall apart :)

• mike42

I think Paul is just in a zone and it will last through a bulk of these finals. He’s always been great at assists to TO ratio but it appears as if he’s really found his shot. IF Paul hits his shots I don’t think Milw can win this. Ayton seems to matchup well with ABC. Pho has the type of guys that can contain Middleton. Brolo is worthless at best. Portis also.

I know teams can make adjustments but between the matchups and PAUL just being in a zone, I think PHO takes this in 5-6 games barring injury of course. I mean, it’s been the story of the playoffs so I’m guessing Saric won’t be the biggest name to go down.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).