NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

9:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 5.5 ) at Phoenix ( -5.5 ) —- T: 217

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• monarch

I have the Suns winning. They have the best basketball player in Devin Booker if the series gets long. Bucks need to wrestle control soon or they have an uphill battle.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #29

RG Tiered Ranking

@monarch said...

They have the best basketball player in Devin Booker if the series gets long.

Come on now. That’s like saying Ty Lue is a top 2 coach in the nba

• monarch

@theIrrigator said...

Come on now. That’s like saying Ty Lue is a top 2 coach in the nba

Who do you have? Middleton?

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #29

RG Tiered Ranking

@monarch said...

Who do you have? Middleton?

You dont have Giannis or CP3 ahead of Booker? I would put Booker ahead of Middleton since he can actually dribble the basketball

• monarch

@theIrrigator said...

You dont have Giannis or CP3 ahead of Booker? I would put Booker ahead of Middleton since he can actually dribble the basketball

Giannis is an overall better player but to me Devin Booker is the difference maker in this finals. He can go get his own shot….he is closer to a Kobe, Wade, KD type finals player than Giannis or Chris Paul. They arent really even defending Chris Paul. They are prioritizing staying attached to Booker and the Suns shooters so far.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #29

RG Tiered Ranking

@monarch said...

Giannis is an overall better player but to me Devin Booker is the difference maker in this finals. He can go get his own shot….he is closer to a Kobe, Wade, KD type finals player than Giannis or Chris Paul. They arent really even defending Chris Paul. They are prioritizing staying attached to Booker and the Suns shooters so far.

Who do you have winning finals mvp?

• monarch

@theIrrigator said...

Who do you have winning finals mvp?

Chris Paul if the Suns roll them. Booker if it is Suns in six or seven and Middleton if the Bucks win.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #29

RG Tiered Ranking

@monarch said...

Chris Paul if the Suns roll them. Booker if it is Suns in six or seven and Middleton if the Bucks win.

I have Paul or Giannis

• mike42

@monarch said...

To a degree, they are laying off Paul or allowing him to match up with a big but the man is on fire. In the last 2 games he’s been hitting everything including contested 3’s which Booker isn’t hitting. He closed out the LAC series and opened this one as the key player. The trend is your friend. Maybe Booker goes off for 35 this game but I’d rather side with Paul dominating until I see otherwise. Milw goes small ball and maybe Paul only gets 20ish(or maybe not) but he may have 12 assists to go with it. I think Pual has a better setup for this series.

• monarch

I agree that Paul will continue to get the opportunity short term. If the Bucks were to threaten more I would expect Bookers totals to rise. He also shot very poorly as opposed to CP3.

• WrathofKhaaan

@monarch said...

I don’t see a scenario where the Suns win and CP3 doesn’t win MVP barring injury. It’s like Brady in the last Super Bowl, the defense won that game but there was no way they weren’t giving the MVP to Brady. It’s political. It’s about legacy.

• mike42

@WrathofKhaaan said...

I don’t see a scenario where the Suns win and CP3 doesn’t win MVP barring injury. It’s like Brady in the last Super Bowl, the defense won that game but there was no way they weren’t giving the MVP to Brady. It’s political. It’s about legacy.

Sure that helps the cause but the man is also playing out of his mind. So far, there is a gap between Paul and whomever.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).