NBA FORUM

Comments

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

9:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 5.5 ) at Phoenix ( -5.5 ) —- T: 219.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #29

RG Tiered Ranking

I thought about entering the Alley Oop instead of doing 20 in $25 but there is no way i could stomach putting a Captain Crowder at that entry fee level

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #29

RG Tiered Ranking

@Vanderob14 said...

I had one of those the other night- less than ideal.

I’m thinking he wont shoot 0% again

• monarch

I know what the Crowder lineup is. I’m going to have that minus the tank.

• billythekidcowboysheat

Anyone hopping back on the payne🚇

• monarch

I thought I knew a lot about the NBA.

Orlando Magic is about to hire Mavs assistant Jamahl Mosley who I have never heard of.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #29

RG Tiered Ranking

@monarch said...

I know what the Crowder lineup is. I’m going to have that minus the tank.

Not Nwora again

Lol

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #29

RG Tiered Ranking

@billythekidcowboysheat said...

Anyone hopping back on the payne🚇

Yep

• Skee

My lineup fits exactly with the salary, there’s no way to really reorder it much, and I’m not even entering all the possibilities. So I am going to be in a 100 way tie for not even first place.

• ninogarzone

Got a feeling we see more than 4 mins for Kaminsky. Saric injury happened abruptly and frank seen no pt in the playoffs. Got a feeling he gets more involved in rotation. He’s a steal at 1k if they try to get ayton in foul trouble. Def most upside in that range in my opinion.

• monarch

@ninogarzone said...

Got a feeling we see more than 4 mins for Kaminsky. Saric injury happened abruptly and frank seen no pt in the playoffs. Got a feeling he gets more involved in rotation. He’s a steal at 1k if they try to get ayton in foul trouble. Def most upside in that range in my opinion.

It doesn’t concern you that Kaminsky did not play at all in the second half?

I do think he checks in for Ayton in this game and gets at least one rotation but the game will go small and when it does he won’t be on the floor to defend Giannis or any of the Bucks perimeter players.

• ninogarzone

@monarch said...

I do think he checks in for Ayton in this game and gets at least one rotation but the game will go small and when it does he won’t be on the floor to defend Giannis or any of the Bucks perimeter players.

Sure. But he’s bone cheap and there’s a game script in which he can do very well. If ayton gets in foul trouble n Kaminsky comes in hot. He could certainly see more second half mins. He’s a streaky shooter who can heat up n can shoot 3

• Pandamonious

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

@monarch said...

It doesn’t concern me for a couple reasons.

1 ) More than anything, I’ve seen 0’s in winning NBA showdown lineups.
    2 ) NBA finals are different, but we’ve seen in the past (no I don’t have a specific memory of a an instance) where player gets hurt mid-game. Misses the next game, and somebody that didn’t play the game before gets the minutes.

Kaminsky has hardly played. Cold as it gets. With the day off, and I’m assuming some practice time yesterday or at least some shootaround time this morning, I would think they’d have him more prepared and comfortable for this game. Not that he’s going to get big minutes, but I could see him getting 8-10 minutes here. Hit a 3 or two and grab a board ortwo, and that might be enough.

• ninogarzone

@Pandamonious said...

It doesn’t concern me for a couple reasons.

1 ) More than anything, I’ve seen 0’s in winning NBA showdown lineups.
    2 ) NBA finals are different, but we’ve seen in the past (no I don’t have a specific memory of a an instance) where player gets hurt mid-game. Misses the next game, and somebody that didn’t play the game before gets the minutes.

Kaminsky has hardly played. Cold as it gets. With the day off, and I’m assuming some practice time yesterday or at least some shootaround time this morning, I would think they’d have him more prepared and comfortable for this game. Not that he’s going to get big minutes, but I could see him getting 8-10 minutes here. Hit a 3 or two and grab a board ortwo, and that might be enough.

Definetly not out of the realm of possibility! Every game is different

• monarch

I suppose.

Giannis played center the entire fourth quarter in Game 1. Ayton generally plays the first ten minutes of the 3rd Q. That leaves two possible Kaminsky second half minutes unless things change such as Ayton foul trouble. Nader and Craig can play small ball five verse a Portis or Giannis at the five.

The Suns are so Paul and Booker centric at the moment…I don’t see Frank Kaminsky getting any usage other than an occasional corner three. They won’t be posting him up or anything like that.

• Calicapo

@Wsdm61987 said...

Anyone think the Bucks coach opts to play Giannis at the 5 for a majority of the game? He played quite a bit game 1, which would mean Brook might see less minutes, (I’m guessin’ 15-20) which could correlate to Forbes seein’ more minutes. Thoughts?

I think Bucks would be wise to limit Lopez’s time. This matchup is better suited for ABC at the five and Portis at the four. I Put Lopez as my captain for the milly last game..he’s seeing 20 percent of my lineups this time around.

• monarch

Good luck…hopefully someone wins some money

• DaBum2012

• 2018 FanDuel WFBC Finalist

@Skee said...

My lineup fits exactly with the salary, there’s no way to really reorder it much, and I’m not even entering all the possibilities. So I am going to be in a 100 way tie for not even first place.

That’s what happened to me during game 1-I tied for 5th and quite a few spots below it too. I put in $186 and netted some money and got back $266. I could have had $1,200+ but there was someone on my lineup that the 1st place person didn’t have and I did which messed me up. I was off by .32 away from first and I had to split that $10,000 with all these people leaving me with very little.

• NDNole

Ayton……

• monarch

Tucker szn, Crowder szn

• superjon

@monarch said...

Tucker szn, Crowder szn

Have both.

Min cash here I come.

• monarch

Suns already have Craig at center

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #29

RG Tiered Ranking

@monarch said...

Still have 7 live lineups

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #29

RG Tiered Ranking

Scratch that. 5 live lineups after I remove the Teague lineups

• ninogarzone

@monarch said...

Good call man was sure we’d see atleast a lil frank. Guess not haha

• yisman

I used Frank :(

He got 31 minutes against the Lakers and 7 minutes against the Nuggets. 0 against the Clippers.

Mostly DNPs, of course, and this looks like another.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).