NBA FORUM

Comments

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

9:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 5.5 ) at Phoenix ( -5.5 ) —- T: 219.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• billythekidcowboysheat

Bruh if pat outscores payne I’m gonna be heated on dk, I’m right there:

Capt:Book/Abc
    Abc/book
    Jrue
    Crowder
    Tucker
    With payne😑

• billythekidcowboysheat

If jrue and kris don’t start hitting shots this one could get ugly in the 3rd.

• chronoxiong

Bucks are throwing up too many bricks.

• miggs6876

Suns look like the better team. They seem to play much better team ball, better coached, more disciplined, and more weapons.

• tmarohl

@miggs6876 said...

Suns look like the better team. They seem to play much better team ball, better coached, more disciplined, and more weapons.

They have better players and are deeper, what do you expect>

• ninogarzone

Middleton with a horrible game smh. Should of seen it coming

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #28

RG Tiered Ranking

Here comes the Tank

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #28

RG Tiered Ranking

@miggs6876 said...

They are at home

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #28

RG Tiered Ranking

There goes the Tank. Talk about a short lease

• WrathofKhaaan

The Torrey Craig injury hurts

• miggs6876

@tmarohl said...

I expect the Bucks to win the next two games at home.

• miggs6876

@tmarohl said...

Wondering if you still think Booker sucks?

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #28

RG Tiered Ranking

Captain Bridges for the win. Glad it wasn’t Crowder

• Roma315

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #87

RG Tiered Ranking

Tied for 1st in the Dk $25 event with 7 LUs and tied 1st in the DK $4 20max with a single bullet!!

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #28

RG Tiered Ranking

@Roma315 said...

Tied for 1st in the Dk $25 event with 7 LUs and tied 1st in the DK $4 20max with a single bullet!!

Nice! Captain Bridges with the single bullet. Bet you were loving all those free throws at the end

• Roma315

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #87

RG Tiered Ranking

@theIrrigator said...

Nice! Captain Bridges with the single bullet. Bet you were loving all those free throws at the end

Was loving it

• SkateFiend

Why do teams insist on playing someone like PJ Tucker for over 30 minutes? His 7 points and 7 rebounds are just too important? Bobby Portis only plays like 3 minutes, huh?

The NBA stinks.

• tmarohl

@miggs6876 said...

Wondering if you still think Booker sucks?

Until this year, yes.

• tmarohl

This series probably going 7. Don’t think Phoenix shtick will play on the road. Don’t think Bucks are good enough to steal one.

• tmarohl

PJ Tucker should not see the floor the rest of this series, because he absolutely blows.

• miggs6876

@tmarohl said...

PJ Tucker should not see the floor the rest of this series, because he absolutely blows.

Agree because I think the Bucks need to try to outscore the Suns. PJ offers very little offensively and the Bucks can’t stop the Sun’s offense. Coach Bud sucks ass so I expect to see PJ on the floor. What did PJ do defensively? Also, Holiday and Middleton sucked offensively. ABC cannot beat the Suns single handedly. Nothing like some home cooking….

• tmarohl

@miggs6876 said...

Agree because I think the Bucks need to try to outscore the Suns. PJ offers very little offensively and the Bucks can’t stop the Sun’s offense. Coach Bud sucks ass so I expect to see PJ on the floor. What did PJ do defensively? Also, Holiday and Middleton sucked offensively. ABC cannot beat the Suns single handedly. Nothing like some home cooking….

I think the series probably goes seven, because I expect Holliday and Middleton to do something at home. Bucks bench used to be a strength, can’t believe how bad it is now. Suns have a much deeper roster. Tucker needs to be on the bench though, and just spell Giannis or Brook for short spurts. There is no Durant or similar guy for him to cover. He can’t cover Paul and he can’t cover Booker, so he is basically useless.

• miggs6876

@tmarohl said...

I think the series probably goes seven, because I expect Holliday and Middleton to do something at home. Bucks bench used to be a strength, can’t believe how bad it is now. Suns have a much deeper roster. Tucker needs to be on the bench though, and just spell Giannis or Brook for short spurts. There is no Durant or similar guy for him to cover. He can’t cover Paul and he can’t cover Booker, so he is basically useless.

Also, think some of the role players will be much better at home. Portis, Forbes, and Pat C first come to mind

• monarch

@miggs6876 said...

Also, think some of the role players will be much better at home. Portis, Forbes, and Pat C first come to mind

No Miggs Minute today?

• WrathofKhaaan

Suns +4 looks good

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).