NBA FORUM

Comments

• StevenP

FantasyHub Site Rep

Hey Guys,

First off, we want to throw a huge shout out to every Grinder who played in our $100,000 Charity Milestone GPP last weekend. We’re here because you guys like playing on FantasyHub & have made a conscious effort to help us give back through DFS.

Over $117,000 given to charity, that’s impressive guys & it’s just the start!

FantasyHub’s $50,000 NBA Tip-Off

Now that NBA is finally back it’s time to get back into the daily grind with a huge GPP.

Draft your team for the $50,000 Tip-Off GPP tonight!

$5,000 to 1st & there’s over $45,000 in overlay at this very moment. Have at it boys!

We’re also running unique promos that will help you take advantage of the overlay.

Buy 4 Get One Free

Enter 4 lineups in tonight’s $50,000 Tip-Off GPP you’ll get your 5th FREE.

Click here to draft & earn free entries

Just reach out to us to let us know you have entered the lineups and we will manually add the 5th.

Refer A Friend – Earn Free Entry

When you refer a friend to FantasyHub you’ll both get a FREE entry into the $50,000 Tip-Off.

You can’t beat free folks.

Click here to invite your friends & earn free entries

New Feature

Late Swap – for those of you who played NBA with us last year you experienced the struggle. We didn’t have a late swap feature & in basketball that really hurts. You can’t tell the future, we get it.

We heard the cries for this feature & we’re really excited to roll this out.

Thanks again for playing on FantasyHub. Draft now for the $50,000 Tip-Off

StevieP & The Hubbies

• kenx008

Tried you guys for the first time because of the $100,000 charity GPP. Not sure if you guys are ready for the volume yet. I was unable to change my lineup 20 minutes before the game started because of site problems. Left a poor taste in my mouth so I’ll be withdrawing my initial deposit.

• MrFantasy

Just registered, can you please add me in for my free entry Steven. Thanks!

• hornethead

I’m in on the BFGO deal Steven.
    hump_bumgardner a.k.a The Reigning & Defending Dime World Champion

• StevenP

FantasyHub Site Rep

Thanks guys!! Good work!

• tkotrain

I just signed up with my username Tkotrain . I would like a entry.

• StevenP

FantasyHub Site Rep

@tkotrain I appreciate the hustle but you have to buy 4 entries before you get the freebie!

However, we do have a $500 freeroll you can join.

Check it out: https://fantasyhub.com/contests/500-charity-stripe/draft

• tkotrain

Thanks!

• gberg823

My username is ehrenberggreg I bought A bunch of entries will definitely be helping you guys fill in the tourney. Thanks in advance For the free one Steven!

• StevenP

FantasyHub Site Rep

Thanks @gberg823. Free entry coming now! Thanks for the help!

• Redskins4

Is it a free entry for every 4 entries?

• StevenP

FantasyHub Site Rep

@Redskins4 said...

Yepp!!

• DefinitelyMiami

@Redskins4 said...

1. Buy 4 entries
    2. Get one free entry
    3. Profit (hopefully)

• kbarnhill7523

RG Overall Ranking

• 2018 FanDuel WFFC Finalist

• x2

2017 FanDuel WFBBC Finalist

Just put in 4 entries

username: samydavsjr

• hidonkey

StevieP. I’ve entered 4 teams, username hidonkey. Please let me know what I need to do to get the free 5th team.

Thanks, and great app!

• StevenP

FantasyHub Site Rep

@kbarnhill7523 Sweet! Just gave you a free entry!

• MrFantasy

@Redskins4 said...

Steven- You had answered yes to this but I was under the impression that this is capped to one free entry per person. Can you please clarify?

• StevenP

FantasyHub Site Rep

No problem @mrfantasy. No cap on this one! Its Day 1 of the NBA season so we are getting crazy.

Every 4 entries gets you a free entry. Until you hit the entry max on the contest of course.

Let us know you end up getting some mo’!

• MrFantasy

Gone ahead and registered a few more times to get those free entries. Thanks again for doing this. I’ll be St. Jude’s biggest donor by years end for sure! Haha.

• gberg823

I bought up another 8 entries Steven. Trying to raise up the leaderboard in charity $ donated.

• StevenP

FantasyHub Site Rep

Good idea guys! Get up there! haha

Maybe St. Jude will invite you out to their awesome game room in the hospital @mrfantasy and you could play with the kids. That would be cool!

• StevenP

FantasyHub Site Rep

Gave you both your free entries by the way!! Good luck!

• bringemvaught

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #10

RG Tiered Ranking

Can’t wait til the day FantasyHub hits that milly mark for charity

• Redskins4

Added a bunch of entries. Thanks guys!

• thehazyone

RG Contributor

• Blogger of the Month

Entered 12 lineups for three free entries (thanks!)

Also, quick question. When does the bonus start to clear? It still shows that I haven’t cleared any and I played over $300 in entries this weekend.

• StevenP

FantasyHub Site Rep

@thehazyone You have earned $6.40 but we had a slight issue sending out the bonus payments. Our dev team is working on this and you should be receiving your bonus very soon.

Thanks for the entries guys! Just added your freebies!

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).