NBA FORUM

Comments

• SmartWater

Marketing and Social Media Manager

Lowball winners!

If you won, I will be DMing you here on RG within the next 72 hours :)

1. dr_shull
    2. vanco
    3. wynter12
    4. olrat14
    5. amorgan8
    6. tjf74
    7. flagle
    8. snajuice
    9. juniors_finest
    10. wwking2k18

————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————-
    Hey Grinders,

We have partnered up with FanDuel to bring you a lowball freeroll tournament for tonight’s HUGE NBA slate!

If you are unfamiliar with lowball, the concept is simple: you are trying to score the LEAST amount of points.

Rules:
    1. Must have a RotoGrinders account AND have your FanDuel username linked to it. (To link your account, go to your Profile, click the little person icon on the top right, then there is a section to add Screen Names. You can add your FanDuel account there.)

2. You must be wearing the RotoGrinders Badge on FanDuel to be eligible to win. Download the badge by right-clicking on it and saving as.

Also, make sure to check out our ongoing badge promo where you can win FREE Premium content every month!

< —— Right Click and Save As

3. Use at least $50,000 of the available $60,000 salary.
    4. Every player on your team MUST score fantasy points (Negative points count). Example: If a player plays 20 minutes, but DOES NOT score a fantasy point, your lineup will not be eligible.
    5. We WILL use your entire 9-man roster (no dropping of any player score – low or high).

Prizes:

1. 3 Months of RotoGrinders Premium (Combo Package).
    2-5. 1 Month of RotoGrinders Premium (Combo Package).
    6 -10. RotoGrinders SWAG (Shirt)

ENTER THE LOWBALL FREEROLL HERE

Enjoy and good luck!

• Link
    • Last Updated 1 month ago
  • sochoice

• 2017 DraftKings FBWC Finalist

• 2017 FanDuel WFFC Champion

Always a fun idea. I won’t change my sweet badge and thus can’t win, but will enjoy playing anyways. Thanks for running this.

• tmarohl

It is unbelievable how many people don’t follow the rules.

• ravej

@tmarohl said...

It is unbelievable how many people don’t follow the rules.

So who qualified and finished in the bottom 10?

• Link
  • sochoice

• 2017 DraftKings FBWC Finalist

• 2017 FanDuel WFFC Champion

Hey SmartWater and RG Powers to be. The lowball contest seems like something that is always fun and appeals to a lot of people. How about running it on a regular basis? Maybe once a week on the reg, even with no prizes. Then maybe one contest for prizes once a month or once every few months? Just a suggestion from someone who enjoys these off-the-wall type contests. Plus, Michael Porter Jr says he’ll contribute to the winning lineup every time the contest runs. Thanks.

• Link
  • fightingjohn

So how do I submit 300 lineups to this………….lol

• jwerk

I think…
    dr_shull “won”
    olrat14, amorgan8, flagle, snajuice were 2-5
    juniors_finest, wwking2k18, mattkrakz13, tristanwolf, jwerk 🤑 were 6-10

I didn’t verify qualification 1 above, but I did the rest

• marker0357

fun, though i lost with a 248.

• ravej

@marker0357 said...

fun, though i lost with a 248.

I had 249, so you beat me.

• yisman

I had Walker/Warren get ejected and somehow I still finished 98th. Poor performance by me. I spent up on Kemba/Middleton/Sabonis. Mistake.

• Link
  • TJF74

Khem Birch ruined an otherwise great lineup with his 35.8 FP explosion. Somehow he was my high scorer. He’s on my do not play list now after that performance. I had Walker/Warren as well.

• Dr_Shull

I finally found a contest to showcase my God-given ability to make the wrong DFS picks.

• Jlutsy69

Literally scored 300+ 😂 MCcaw

• Link
  • flagle

Any update on the “official” winners?? Looking to possibly use that one month subscription through the NFL playoffs and NBA.

• miggs6876

I’m one of the idiots who didn’t follow the rules. I friggin finished in 1st place with a 425 score (iceman2145). What a waste. I guess I can bring that I took down a GPP. Lol

• tristanwolf

@miggs6876 said...

I’m one of the idiots who didn’t follow the rules. I friggin finished in 1st place with a 425 score (iceman2145). What a waste. I guess I can bring that I took down a GPP. Lol

lol what would that have paid in a big gpp?

• JSteele

@tristanwolf said...

I only played single entry contests that night but it would have been 4th in the $10 single entry for 500

• yisman

@tristanwolf said...

https://www.fanduel.com/games/42499/contests/42499-233703492/scoring

90th place in the biggest GPP they had

• SmartWater

Marketing and Social Media Manager

@miggs6876 said...

I believe that was second in the slam for thousands of dollars.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Use our links to sign up and deposit on sites listed in this thread to get these bonuses:

• FanDuel

Get 1-month of RotoGrinders Premium for FREE (a ~$40value) by signing up through one of our links!

Learn More
  • DraftKings

Sign up for DraftKings using a RotoGrinders link & receive our DraftKings Premium content FREE for 1 month. That’s a ~$40 value! No DraftKings promo code necessary!

Learn More
  • FantasyDraft

FantasyDraft strives to put players first, with a mission to “provide a fun and fair experience for all.” To this end, the site has a well-built, easy-to-use interface and a the first of its kind in offering “Rake-Free” fantasy contests.

Learn More

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week. Our goal is to help all of our members make more money playing daily fantasy sports!

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler