MAIN FORUM

Comments

• stlcardinals84

Leading RG Analyst

RG Overall Ranking

• 2018 DraftKings FBWC Finalist

• 2018 DraftKings FBBWC Finalist

NBA Monday 2/3

Feel free to post your preliminary thoughts during the….. 4 hour…. Super Bowl pregame.

• Pbvpigpen

how do you guys feel about deng only 11.2k on ds

• crazy201081

@Pbvpigpen said…

how do you guys feel about deng only 11.2k on ds

If the Cavs can stay in the game, I think Deng is a good play. That’s a big IF though

• hambazaza

RG Blog Program Manager, 2014 RG Party Beer Pong Champion

• Blogger of the Month

• Beer Pong Champion

deng made some comments about the cavs locker room through one of his “friends” that leaked it to the media. i dont like anything cleveland now. (plus, it smells like sulphur)

• MickFucci

@spyder said…

Is the period key on your keyboard broken?

I’m not sure I would risk Joe Johnson. He fell off of this planet a while back after a single-digit FP performance.

No, i got a new phone and the keys are smaller lol

• MickFucci

Hasnt Denver given a ton of fp to opposing centers?

• MickFucci

Deng was upset about those coments and said he didnt say them…he did put up 35 Fp the.next night. He called.himself a pro and said he didnt appreciate being misquoted…im an hr from clev so i get cavs news…poor me lok

• MickFucci

Ive.followed your column and you do well. Wjats the highest you ever finished? I was 22nd last wed. That was.my best ever…

• spyder

@MickFucci said…

Hasnt Denver given a ton of fp to opposing centers?

Some people are down on Deandre, but I’m considering him my lock at C. No question about it. I’ll throw Jonas and Kanter into a few GPPs as well.

• MickFucci

@spyder said…

Some people are down on Deandre, but I’m considering him my lock at C. No question about it. I’ll throw Jonas and Kanter into a few GPPs as well.

I agree. I may go with drummond in gpps and im working on enlarging this keyboard. Lol

• nickhop1988

i like derozan think he’s back to his normal self after last game i also like gay a lot and i like him even more if cousins is out. id punt the point guard today calathes and livingston or mcw is out you could go with wroten. anyone else like nowitzki tonight he’s been so solid for me lately and i also like vucevic a lot at center he’s shown he can reach value even at 30 mins and we all know hibbert can’t play defense.

• spyder

@nickhop1988 said…

i like derozan think he’s back to his normal self after last game i also like gay a lot and i like him even more if cousins is out. id punt the point guard today calathes and livingston or mcw is out you could go with wroten. anyone else like nowitzki tonight he’s been so solid for me lately and i also like vucevic a lot at center he’s shown he can reach value even at 30 mins and we all know hibbert can’t play defense.

If Dirk doesn’t reach 40-50fps, I will be shocked. The Cavs are my team and right now, that really, really hurts to admit. They are absolutely terrible and with the sorority of a locker room that they have right now, they’re in complete disarray and they should get smoked in Dallas. Complement that with the fact that they suck on the road as it is and you have the Cavs getting smoked. I wouldn’t roster any of the Cavs besides Varejao.

• duder500

RG Mod

I spent at PF but it feels like there are cheaper options I am ignoring just because I have money to burn.

I can’t see not rostering Kanter tonight though. No Evans, no Favors lots of minutes to be had and he has the talent offensively.

• nickhop1988

i agree i also changed my option at center wasn’t sold on anyone tonight on fanduel so i think I’m going with either vala or chandler for 5500. i also am having a tough decision in brows or anthony because of ny mil blow out factor i think I’m going to go with brows?

• dips56

• 2013 FanDuel WFFC Finalist

@spyder said…

If Dirk doesn’t reach 40-50fps, I will be shocked. The Cavs are my team and right now, that really, really hurts to admit. They are absolutely terrible and with the sorority of a locker room that they have right now, they’re in complete disarray and they should get smoked in Dallas. Complement that with the fact that they suck on the road as it is and you have the Cavs getting smoked. I wouldn’t roster any of the Cavs besides Varejao.

Dirk is an easy fade. They will probably put Deng on him and TT on Crowder. Game could be over after 3 quarters. They will only play Dirk as much as they need him as Dallas doesn’t want to wear him down. This is the first game of a stretch of 6 games in 10 days for Dallas. Dirk’s best games come in games they need him. They don’t need him tonight. See his game against a banged-up Orlando squad as an example of what could happen to him tonight.

• jcmbball9

Looking like a stars/scrubs type of night

• LivinTeHighLife

Do you fade Monta too for similar reasons or does he play more even if they are blowing them out? Thinkin i might fade him for 7500 on dk but 6900 on fd is pretty tempting

• danliebl

anyone have any thoughts on Tim Duncan at 8200 on FD tonight? i have value plays in place that i like elsewhere, and he would fit in price wise to PF, to my lineup, BUT, i am not sure 8200 is a good price for him.

if i wanted to go Kanter, i could have my selection of any PF (already have Blake in there)

any thoughts on Duncan tonight?

• spyder

@jcmbball9 said…

Looking like a stars/scrubs type of night

I’m on the other end of the spectrum and prefer a balanced lineup tonight.

• hambazaza

RG Blog Program Manager, 2014 RG Party Beer Pong Champion

• Blogger of the Month

• Beer Pong Champion

why has kanter been getting the minutes lately? is it just lack of favors?

and is mozgov playing all that well? his minutes are there, but i wonder if he puts it together two games in a row

• BernieKozar

i’m on the stars/scrubs train tonight too. ample value to get 4 high priced guys in there.

• ag76

@danliebl said…

anyone have any thoughts on Tim Duncan at 8200 on FD tonight? i have value plays in place that i like elsewhere, and he would fit in price wise to PF, to my lineup, BUT, i am not sure 8200 is a good price for him.

if i wanted to go Kanter, i could have my selection of any PF (already have Blake in there)

any thoughts on Duncan tonight?

I like where you’re going with Duncan. The Pelicans having been getting worked over by PF’s lately and since it’s a game in NO sure it will be close so you won’t get “POP’d” in the 4th QR!

I have Duncan Griffin & Kanter in my line up tonight. I’m no Condia so take my advice with grain of salt.

• danliebl

@ag76 said…

I like where you’re going with Duncan. The Pelicans having been getting worked over by PF’s lately and since it’s a game in NO sure it will be close so you won’t get “POP’d” in the 4th QR!

I have Duncan Griffin & Kanter in my line up tonight. I’m no Condia so take my advice with grain of salt.

Thanks ag, i am going to roll with him and upgrade to deroazan at SG too.

And thanks to everyone in this thread daily, so awesome people are willing to share knowledge, you have got me hooked!

• ag76

Jae Crowder anyone?

I have him pencilled in right now at SF with “DA MATRIX” out.

He’s a bottom feeder but will get the mins and at minium value on FD.

• nickhop1988

i love crowder tonight only question i have is vala or chandler i know chandlers safer and val has more upside but i think with derozan back this hurts him anyone agree?

• nickhop1988

if favors is out i think that will solve my problems with center ill probably end up with kanter in most of my lineups.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.