NBA FORUM

Comments

• tkotrain

Did you know we have a new chat area specifically for NBA? Come get in on some NBA talk or sweat the by clicking the Chat radio button up above or by clicking here: https://rotogrinders.com/chat?channel=nba..

Tuesday
    8:00 PM EST : Boston ( 3.5 ) at Cleveland ( -3.5 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : Houston ( 9 ) at Golden State ( -9 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• wangtaoalex

PJ Tucker or Jason Tatum?

• yanksfan1

Have no idea how to go about strategy tonight. Currently using 2 players from each team on every lineup

• billholler

@Whacko said...

As many of you have come to notice, NO other thread on RG becomes more volatile than our very own NBA Daily thread.

Last year I wished this was a real room where we all sat around and chatted about our thoughts so we could for real fight it out instead of being called doodie heads or getting temporary RG vacations.

• thedkexperience

@Whacko said...

I think we all should take a moment and properly come to terms with what is about to happen tonight.

As many of you have come to notice, NO other thread on RG becomes more volatile than our very own NBA Daily thread.
    May everyone be ready for the utmost Highs and the utmost lows….

The forum trolls will be active….. So let’s all remind ourselves that no matter what happens tonight…. We have many more nights to redemption

Drinking will commence in T-Minus 5 Hours.

So much this.

Remember last year when the Warriors looked lost and got bombed out by the Spurs? It was hot take heaven.

Another thing to consider is that many casuals will watch basketball this week and form opinions based upon a game or two that they will hold clear through Christmas.

If one of the 4 teams playing tonight lay an egg it’ll be a 6 week narrative. Pretty sure I was hearing Warriors suck nonsense based off the Spurs loss when they were 17-3 last year.

• TheRyanFlaherty

F it.
    I think I’m done. Spent WAY more than I intended, which is pretty stupid on a 2 game slate. Drawn in with it being opening night and the big prize pools.
    I can only hope tonight doesn’t become a complete disaster. Heck, I’ll take break even in a trade of for purging all the lineup combinations in my head.
    Now time to try to stop thinking about it…and just hope no one ends up sitting…and if that is the case…hope that the $3 GPP on DK’s isn’t full yet, so I can just cancel some entries.

• thedkexperience

@billholler said...

Last year I wished this was a real room where we all sat around and chatted about our thoughts so we could for real fight it out instead of being called doodie heads or getting temporary RG vacations.

That would be fun … until a Lakers fan shows up and starts talking trash about how good they will be once they deploy all of the allstars they don’t actually have under contract.

• frugal

@tonytone1908 said...

Beware of the infamous 6 min start only to ride the pine the rest of the night.

Remember Morris is out for the Celtics tonight and Baynes questionable. Tatum should get some real run. If Baynes is out, 1 of Yabusele or Theis should get a little burn. Brown I’m not entirely sure of, but since I doubt Larkin gets too much burn he should see a min of 18-20.

• MarcoPolo128

@thedkexperience said...

That would be fun … until a Lakers fan shows up and starts talking trash about how good they will be once they deploy all of the allstars they don’t actually have under contract.

this made my day

• pick6er

Well… this will be the last time I ever take on satellites for a 2-game slate. Won 50 entires for the tip-off on Sunday. Constructing those lineups were extremely overwhelming. Especially considering the amount of exposure to LeBron/Draymond with questionable tags.

• Ledford94

Does Channing Frye make the rotation whatsoever?

• JustDFSin

@frugal said...

Remember Morris is out for the Celtics tonight and Baynes questionable. Tatum should get some real run. If Baynes is out, 1 of Yabusele or Theis should get a little burn. Brown I’m not entirely sure of, but since I doubt Larkin gets too much burn he should see a min of 18-20.

Yabusele actually can play. He is a wide body big baby davis type of player. one of the 2 may get some nice run if tatum or Hayward get in foul trouble. I asked that earlier who is the backup pf

• kleraudio

I’m new to NBA so this is probably a really dumb question. But in hockey, there are 4 separate lines that skate together (most of the time) How do you know who backs up who in basketball?

• XxHeisenbergxX

Sounds like another year of LBJ’s bullshit.

• futoo

@Ledford94 said...

Does Channing Frye make the rotation whatsoever?

Or jeff green

• billholler

@futoo said...

Or jeff green

Green will probably only get 5-8 minutes if LeBron plays and it’s any where near a close game.

• kleraudio

@pick6er said...

Well… this will be the last time I ever take on satellites for a 2-game slate. Won 50 entires for the tip-off on Sunday. Constructing those lineups were extremely overwhelming. Especially considering the amount of exposure to LeBron/Draymond with questionable tags.

I did 35 lines in hockey once, and I’ll never do that again. I’m new to bball, where do you look before tip off to see if guys like Draymond or Bron are playing that evening?

• crazylox2001

Rose harden rosier or paul klay brown? Thanks

• NoLimits0

@wangtaoalex said...

Draymond Green or Kevin Love ?

Well supposedly Draymond is injured.

• DirkDigglerz

Don’t overthink it Just play Curry, Durant, Capela , Ariza, Tatum and you’re done

• billholler

@kleraudio said...

I did 35 lines in hockey once, and I’ll never do that again. I’m new to bball, where do you look before tip off to see if guys like Draymond or Bron are playing that evening?

DFS Alerts on here. I always watch Rotoworld player news. They are usually almost as fast as Twitter.

• futoo

@billholler said...

Green will probably only get 5-8 minutes if LeBron plays and it’s any where near a close game.

Thanks Bill. Any word on shumpert minutes?

• gillio

Strong feeling Smart will be in the winning lineup tonight. Averaged .86 points per minute last season and that was with a deep Celtics Bench, he should feast with the second strings tonight

• ActionJunkie

@DirkDigglerz said...

Don’t overthink it Just play Curry, Durant, Capela , Ariza, Tatum and you’re done

CP3 is going to own Curry tonight.

• keephustlincuz

@DirkDigglerz said...

It won’t let me submit that lineup.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).