NBA FORUM

Comments

• tkotrain

Did you know we have a new chat area specifically for NBA? Come get in on some NBA talk or sweat the by clicking the Chat radio button up above or by clicking here: https://rotogrinders.com/chat?channel=nba..

Tuesday
    8:00 PM EST : Boston ( 3.5 ) at Cleveland ( -3.5 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : Houston ( 9 ) at Golden State ( -9 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Turnabuck

Crowder or TT? Leaning Crowder.

• osuryanf

@Turnabuck said...

Crowder or TT? Leaning Crowder.

Crowder.. no clue where the TT love is coming from. Yeh, he’s cheap, but no one knows exactly how many minutes he gets tonight.. Might be 20, might be 5.

• damionismyname

@kleraudio said...

I did 35 lines in hockey once, and I’ll never do that again. I’m new to bball, where do you look before tip off to see if guys like Draymond or Bron are playing that evening?

best source in my opinion is this hands down. always first with the news and none of the filler.

https://basketballmonster.com/playernews.aspx

• wangtaoalex

Fade LBJ and Harden! My core play CP3 Durant Smart Anderson Capela! Please check my Fanduel NBA record before comment on my post!

• mbunner23

@thedkexperience said...

If CP3 is a top 5 all time PG and Harden is better at essentially every single thing over CP3, what does that make Harden?

Oh … a top 5 guard of all time behind MJ, Kobe, Magic and … um … Iverson? After the top 3 I’m seriously running out of names. Westbrook?

Harden is an unbelievable player that I don’t think we really understand yet how high in the guard universe he really is.

Harden is very good, and a top 5 player in the league right now. Harden’s playing in a run and gun offense that wants to get as many offensive possessions as they can. Put any really good guard from the league in that position and their stats are going to be inflated. Chris Paul is without a doubt a top 5 point guard of all time. He’s a better passer, defender, and floor general than Harden is. Paul is now in his 30’s. It would have been fun to see him in this system without Harden, at around the age of 25-28.

Also, we’re talking point guard. Not sure why you included MJ and Kobe in that discussion.

• bigkino217

@damionismyname said...

best source in my opinion is this hands down. always first with the news and non of the filler.

yup they are fantastic

• tmarohl

I have way too much Lebum tonight, because I am listening to many of you. I need to go build about 10 more no Lebron lineups on both sites to feel better about myself.

• machzeagher

Earlier posts seemed a lot more into Jaylen Brown, the further we get into it I’m seeing more doubt around his minutes. Any idea how much run he gets tonight? Is Smart the better option in terms of minutes? Trying to avoid Tatum as a rookie in his first ‘real’ game.

• pick6er

@kleraudio said...

I did 35 lines in hockey once, and I’ll never do that again. I’m new to bball, where do you look before tip off to see if guys like Draymond or Bron are playing that evening?

Just follow twitter and rotoworld reports. Basketball is weird, they can scratch guys
    Minutes before tipoff.

• bigkino217

@tmarohl said...

I have way too much Lebum tonight, because I am listening to many of you. I need to go build about 10 more no Lebron lineups on both sites to feel better about myself.

im fading. don’t be swayed haha

• depalma13

Anyone know what the catch is with Fanduel 50% back on all non-cashing NBA entries tonight?

• Ty127

Fade lebron?

• billholler

@damionismyname said...

best source in my opinion is this hands down. always first with the news and none of the filler.

That’s why I said RW is almost as fast as Twitter. BBM is one of the few people I follow on Twitter for NBA

• tmarohl

@depalma13 said...

Anyone know what the catch is with Fanduel 50% back on all non-cashing NBA entries tonight?

Probably one of their newby promos

• bfwl3434

@machzeagher said...

Earlier posts seemed a lot more into Jaylen Brown, the further we get into it I’m seeing more doubt around his minutes. Any idea how much run he gets tonight? Is Smart the better option in terms of minutes? Trying to avoid Tatum as a rookie in his first ‘real’ game.

I play on DK so I’m going Brown over Tatum in that price range. I think Brown gets good run tonight. I assume he’ll get plenty of time on Lebron. Brown played pretty well against the Cavs the playoffs last year, so I don’t think he’ll be overwhelmed. I can see Tatum having some first game jitters.

• frugal

@mbunner23 said...

Harden is very good, and a top 5 player in the league right now. Harden’s playing in a run and gun offense that wants to get as many offensive possessions as they can. Put any really good guard from the league in that position and their stats are going to be inflated. Chris Paul is without a doubt a top 5 point guard of all time. He’s a better passer, defender, and floor general than Harden is. Paul is now in his 30’s. It would have been fun to see him in this system without Harden, at around the age of 25-28.

Also, we’re talking point guard. Not sure why you included MJ and Kobe in that discussion.

CP3 isn’t top 5 all time. Magic, Stockton, Robertson, Nash, and Thomas were all better than him and I’d argue Curry and Westbrook (and Harden if we categorize him as a guard) are currently better and will likely be judged historically superior after all their careers are over. He’s in the next tier down with Kidd, Parker, etc.

• depalma13

@tmarohl said...

Probably one of their newby promos

I’m not a newbie but they sent me it. I’m just trying to find out if I am getting a 50% discount for real

• yanksfan1

Will Lebron and Draymond be lower owned than they should be due to injury concerns?

• mbunner23

@frugal said...

CP3 isn’t top 5 all time. Magic, Stockton, Robertson, Nash, and Thomas were all better than him and I’d argue Curry and Westbrook (and Harden if we categorize him as a guard) are currently better and will likely be judged historically superior after all their careers are over. He’s in the next tier down with Kidd, Parker, etc.

Don’t think Nash is better than CP3. But we can agree to disagree.

• bigkino217

@depalma13 said...

I’m not a newbie but they sent me it. I’m just trying to find out if I am getting a 50% discount for real

seems like quite a few of us got free entries to the shot, but this is the first i’ve heard of a 50% discount. wish i got that instead haha.

• Epicsic

@wangtaoalex said...

Fade LBJ and Harden! My core play CP3 Durant Smart Anderson Capela! Please check my Fanduel NBA record before comment on my post!

Check my record aka better than yours and fading Harden is stupid plain and simple but good luck with that

• Cooper08

• Blogger of the Month

@mbunner23 said...

CP3 top five pg all time, very questionable. I think it’s safe to say top 8-10 but don’t see him better than Magic, Isiah, Big O, Stockton, Nash and Kidd. Then you have Frazier and Cousy. Oh btw, not sure many would rank him number one active pg ahead of RWB and Curry. All depends at what your looking at but def not top 5.

• rlangell

@tmarohl said...

tmarohl- dont blow your bankroll listening to these fools..Fade LeBron.

• tmarohl

@depalma13 said...

Are you a newbie to NBA?

• billholler

@Epicsic said...

Check my record aka better than yours and fading Harden is stupid plain and simple but good luck with that

Seriously? I’m guessing you have a large truck to go with your Napoleon syndrome.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).