NBA FORUM

Comments

• tkotrain

Did you know we have a new chat area specifically for NBA? Come get in on some NBA talk or sweat the by clicking the Chat radio button up above or by clicking here: https://rotogrinders.com/chat?channel=nba..

Tuesday
    8:00 PM EST : Boston ( 3.5 ) at Cleveland ( -3.5 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : Houston ( 9 ) at Golden State ( -9 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• moped_jones

@tmarohl said...

I don’t think he can replicate that on his bad ankle and only playing one game of the preseason. I think Kyrie will also want to stick it to Lebron.

• moped_jones

@VRod305 said...

I take it that bum Irving is going to be 99 percent owned then. I love that.

How is he a bum? And he should be highly owned b/c he’s a cheaper option than Paul or Curry and will have a revenge game right out of the gate.

I don’t always buy the revenge game narrative, but this is one of the times where it’s very real. Irving would love nothing more than to come back into Cleveland and stick it to Lebron.

• DirkDigglerz

CJ McCollum suspended right? All in on Lillard?

• JustDFSin

@DirkDigglerz said...

CJ McCollum suspended right? All in on Lillard?

Pope out first 2 games also. Just watch their ownership percentages in the late slate of games

• Jdelahr2

Is tristan thompson the best value player on dk on opening night?

• tmarohl

@Jdelahr2 said...

I don’t think so. I like JR Smith, PJ Tucker, Iguadala, Livingston, Jalen Brown, Jaysun Tatum, and Pachulia better than him at that same price range.

• yanksfan1

If Draymond is out opening night, does that force GS to play bigger? That would keep Capela on the court more

• eleanorRigby

Ok, here’s the deal. According to my recend scores, I suck at dfs NASCAR, Mlb, NFL, and preseason NBA. I guess that means I am not good at dfs, but I am going to soldier on. IWith that being said, am definitely on D. Rose and CP3.
    If remember correctly, last year it was a good move to choose the point guard going against the Cavaliers. Would that mean that Kyrie is a must play or was Kyrie the reason why playing a Pg against Cle was a good move?

• walkoff9

RG Overall Ranking

Do we expect the Wednesday slate prices soon or will it be like a normal day and not out until Tuesday starts…

• Whacko

@walkoff9 said...

Do we expect the Wednesday slate prices soon or will it be like a normal day and not out until Tuesday starts…

I surely hope that we get something soon, I bet DK releases it after the Sunday night NFL game…

• tmarohl

@eleanorRigby said...

Ok, here’s the deal. According to my recend scores, I suck at dfs NASCAR, Mlb, NFL, and preseason NBA. I guess that means I am not good at dfs, but I am going to soldier on. IWith that being said, am definitely on D. Rose and CP3.
    If remember correctly, last year it was a good move to choose the point guard going against the Cavaliers. Would that mean that Kyrie is a must play or was Kyrie the reason why playing a Pg against Cle was a good move?

Kyrie was the primary reason playing a PG against Cleveland often worked. With that said, they were a team of poor defenders, especially in transition. Kyrie, Love and Lebron didn’t play any defense in the regular season.

• monarch

@Jdelahr2 said...

I like Marcus Smart getting 2nd team usage vs weak Cavs bench.

• tmarohl

@Whacko said...

I surely hope that we get something soon, I bet DK releases it after the Sunday night NFL game…

You can see the FD prices if you go look at some of the head to head matchups that are already posted.

• tmarohl

@monarch said...

I like Marcus Smart getting 2nd team usage vs weak Cavs bench.

I wouldn’t call Cleveland’s bench weak anymore. It has been upgraded significantly. Tristan and JR Smith and Shumpert are now in the second unit. You also have guys like Jeff Green and Channing Frye in that unit now.

• KindGuy

@walkoff9 said...

I doubt it since Celtics and Rockets have a back to back.

• moped_jones

@eleanorRigby said...

I got plenty of Rose just based on his price. He allows you to fit in an extra stud. If Lebron is out (or limited) b/c of his ankle players like Love, Rose, Wade, and Crowder will get more opportunities.

Don’t feel bad that you suck at MLB and preseason NBA. MLB is hard. Players are less likely to hit their averages. If a guy has 10 ppg ave that basically means one day he gets 20 and the next 0. And preseason NBA is just a crap shoot. I don’t know much about NASCAR. I played a few but didn’t do very well so I stopped wasting money on it. You’ll get back on tack with reg season NBA.

• moped_jones

@walkoff9 said...

On FD you can see Wednesday slate players’ prices by clicking on head to heads or 3-100 man leagues. I didn’t want to play any of these but I put together some LU’s (that I wrote down) so when the GPP’s are posted I can just look at my notes and start making LU’s.

I was hoping DK would have theirs up but I guess they want everyone to spend money on the boring Tuesday 2 game slate.

*EDIT: FD does have one GPP listed, but it’s $444 to enter. Too rich for my blood.

• Sinthetix

I have a semi

• Whacko

@Sinthetix said...

I have a semi

Tent? Chubby?

I must be slippin, just can’t decipher that…lol

• Sinthetix

Semi Ojeleye is my punt. Hoping foul trouble gives him extended run.

• Jdelahr2

Who are your favorite fanduel value plays on opening night? Do you think rose is worth playing

• winnerchickendinner

This is crazy but will have one lineup with Tarik black and luc Richard mbah mah mute as I think the rockets will try to get more defensive with the warriors.

• DirkDigglerz

PJ Tucker is the Key or ARiza and Steph in the winning lineup

• JustDFSin

Don’t forget about jeff green. There are so many punts that will see action it’s hard to pinpoint who will be the one to set you apart

• lotusbomb

lebron will be the first to sit if the game gets out of hand on a count of his ankle. I still want to roster him though simply because boston doesn’t have anyone who can even pretend to guard him right now. marcus morris is out, jayson tatum/jaylen brown are nowhere near big enough, hayward will get in foul trouble if he’s on him for an extended period of time.

am I forgetting someone?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).