NBA FORUM

Comments

• tkotrain

Did you know we have a new chat area specifically for NBA? Come get in on some NBA talk or sweat the by clicking the Chat radio button up above or by clicking here: https://rotogrinders.com/chat?channel=nba..

Tuesday
    8:00 PM EST : Boston ( 3.5 ) at Cleveland ( -3.5 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : Houston ( 9 ) at Golden State ( -9 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• bigkino217

@jtkucheck said...

McCaw should get 20+ with Iggy out and them wanting a premium defender on Harden. How many minutes will McCaw get is really “when is Klay or Durant on the bench”? Assuming they both get ~35 minutes, that’s a total of 26 minutes for McCaw to soak up, less the minutes where Harden is also resting.

some of those mins will go to young and livingston

• jdtrey

@pick6er said...

LOL cp3 won’t bust tonight. He’ll score the most among PG’s. Easy 20-10 night for him.

A 20/10 night from CP3 is going to be the highest score among PGs? You really believe Curry or Irving won’t break 40 fantasy points lmao?

• Benf15harp

Larry bird’s grandson is going to light it up tonight for the C’s. All in on Jabari bird.
    LOL.

• duck3134

Questions with Iggy out.

Does this open up more time for Zaza or McGee with Green playing much more 4 than 5?

If Green plays the 5 and KD slides to the 4, is it definately McCaw who benifits? what about Caspi?

• winnerchickendinner

The thing about Kay is that he can get 25 with no peripherals.

• Benf15harp

Game stack both and move on. Play light.

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #93

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

@jtkucheck said...

McCaw should get 20+ with Iggy out and them wanting a premium defender on Harden. How many minutes will McCaw get is really “when is Klay or Durant on the bench”? Assuming they both get ~35 minutes, that’s a total of 26 minutes for McCaw to soak up, less the minutes where Harden is also resting.

I don’t think McCaw’s a bad play, especially on FD with Iggy out, which is why I specifically mentioned Baynes in my post. The rest of my rant was in mention of other bench players I’ve seen brought up throughout the thread like Moute, West, Theis, McGee, and I’m sure there were others.

• ScofieldReturns

Rotogrinders isn’t displaying the game logs for players for last season. Any idea where I can find those?

• jessedio

@jdtrey said...

A 20/10 night from CP3 is going to be the highest score among PGs? You really believe Curry or Irving won’t break 40 fantasy points lmao?

They might not. Durant could be the one to go off on GS and Kyrie could choke or get vultured by Hayward Horford and Tatum. We know for a fact the Offense funnels through CP3 and Harden.

• byo34

McCaw get good all of a sudden?

• KindGuy

@byo34 said...

He was shitting on scrubs in summer league

• chronoxiong

It’s a 2-game slate tonight guys. Don’t try to stress too much about it. Not many players to choose from. You need to take some risks like playing McCaw, Zaza, Javale, some of the Rockets dart throws to win. I can’t do that. I’m not in a lot of games tonight as I wait for tomorrow’s slate to open up.

• KindGuy

I love that today’s slate starts at 8

• DirkDigglerz

Damn Major Overlay on Yahoo

• Linsanity88

LeBron confirmed playing. Still gonna fade him.

• Element828

May go 3 PGs with Irving, Curry and Rose and fit in Green and Love at PF and C then fill in the rest with value plays…dk gpp..thoughts?

• JustDFSin

It’s crazy but with all the injury news it feels like midseason already

• Whacko

oooh LBJ is active….like that news is a surprise……LOL

• duck3134

@Element828 said...

May go 3 PGs with Irving, Curry and Rose and fit in Green and Love at PF and C then fill in the rest with value plays…dk gpp..thoughts?

Chalk

• bigkino217

@DirkDigglerz said...

Damn Major Overlay on Yahoo

still an hour and a half left

• KindGuy

This slate would be much easier if Lebron was out. Oh well, first day of the season is a challenge already! Love it!

• bigwillie20

@JustDFSin said...

It’s crazy but with all the injury news it feels like midseason already

If we can get a couple scratches after lock we’ll definitely be in midseason form already

• winnerchickendinner

Why does nobody like wade? He should be the primary point gaurd no?

• sholden

@byo34 said...

Lmao I remember McCaw playing 30+ minutes and failing to put up 10 DK points routinely last year.

• monarch

@winnerchickendinner said...

Why does nobody like wade? He should be the primary point gaurd no?

How long can he stay on the floor guarding Kyrie?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week. Our goal is to help all of our members make more money playing daily fantasy sports!

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler