NBA FORUM

Comments

• tkotrain

Did you know we have a new chat area specifically for NBA? Come get in on some NBA talk or sweat the by clicking the Chat radio button up above or by clicking here: https://rotogrinders.com/chat?channel=nba..

Tuesday
    8:00 PM EST : Boston ( 3.5 ) at Cleveland ( -3.5 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : Houston ( 9 ) at Golden State ( -9 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• gillio

Literally zero talk about Marcus Smart, only $600 more than Tatum and has a much higher ceiling. Love that he will be lower owned

• dcsports21

@gillio said...

THANK YOU. Nobody seemed to agree with me. He has 20-10 all over him

But we all know Kyrie is going to throw up 40 shots tonight and have a huge game. Hes cheaper on FD

• sholden

@gillio said...

Link

Q

I brought him up a few times saying he’s a great GPP play. But of course, you always have to worry with foul trouble with him.

• bigkino217

@sholden said...

Lmao I remember McCaw playing 30+ minutes and failing to put up 10 DK points routinely last year.

he played 25+ mins 11 times last season, and he hit 20+ more often than he hit less than 10

• monarch

@bigkino217 said...

he played 25+ mins 11 times last season, and he hit 20+ more often than he hit less than 10

And Iggy and Clark are not playing plus 231 point O/U.

• sholden

@bigkino217 said...

Most of the times when he hit 20+ was when GSW rested. Not on the opening night of the season.

Via RotoWorld:

Patrick McCaw finished scoreless in 17 minutes vs. the Wolves on Thursday, missing all four of his shots from the field with no other stats.
    It was another quiet night for McCaw after he put up six points in the preseason opener. Nick Young scored seven points in 16 minutes and may be closing the gap on McCaw for the backup SG position. Neither player will have much fantasy value while Klay Thompson is healthy, though.

Seems like McCaw will play PG off the bench, and not be doing much shooting.

• Linsanity88

@gillio said...

Literally zero talk about Marcus Smart, only $600 more than Tatum and has a much higher ceiling. Love that he will be lower owned

Smart will be 25% owned minimum on DK. Still a good play though.

• queensfinest

mirotic is out indefinitely because bobby portis beat him up at practice today lol woww. mirotic is hospitalized

• bigkino217

@sholden said...

Most of the times when he hit 20+ was when GSW rested. Not on the opening night of the season.

thats not the point. the point was that he didn’t routinely fail to put up 10 DK points playing 30+ mins. he only failed to put up 10 DK points twice when playing 25+ min, and one of those was the game he went 0-12 from the field.

• havs99

@ScofieldReturns said...

Rotogrinders isn’t displaying the game logs for players for last season. Any idea where I can find those?

espn

• eleanorRigby

TT or bust

• sholden

@bigkino217 said...

thats not the point. the point was that he didn’t routinely fail to put up 10 DK points playing 30+ mins. he only failed to put up 10 DK points twice when playing 25+ min, and one of those was the game he went 0-12 from the field.

Obviously, I was exaggerating. What is his ceiling? 0.5 PPM?

You better hope he’s playing 30+ minutes for tournament value with some of the names around him.

• dcsports21

Rose is a no brainer on FD. Gotta like Tatum and Brown who are starting. Capela played really well against GS last season. Lebron, Harden and Durant will all take a ton of shots and get theirs

Hard to like Curry going up against Paul

• bigkino217

@sholden said...

Obviously, I was exaggerating. What is his ceiling? 0.5 PPM?

You better hope he’s playing 30+ minutes for tournament value with some of the names around him.

he’ll probably be around 0.7 PPM. so something around 15 DK pts would be my guess. he wont be in more than 1 lineup for me.

• DirkDigglerz

Posted a free lineup care to examine

• winnerchickendinner

If the o/u for gs vs. Hou is 231 then I will definitely cut down on my exposure to the other game.

• kbarnhill7523

• 2018 FanDuel WFFC Finalist

• x2

2017 FanDuel WFBBC Finalist

@queensfinest said...

mirotic is out indefinitely because bobby portis beat him up at practice today lol woww. mirotic is hospitalized

Noooooooooo

• malickiville

sounds like it was a cheap shot. Shoving match then a sucker punch.

• bigkino217

@dcsports21 said...

Hard to like Curry going up against Paul. Last three games vs Paul (granted different team) only dropped 17, 15 & 21 raw points

huh? last 2 seasons he’s had 19, 33, 23, 40, and 31 raw points against paul

• osuryanf

@kbarnhill7523 said...

Noooooooooo

I’ve recently obtained secret footage of Mirotic in practice today trying to fight Bobby Portis

• chunkybangles

$ aside, Green or Love cash? Or just split? After tinkering with 20 GPP lineups my brain is fried…

• osuryanf

@chunkybangles said...

$ aside, Green or Love cash? Or just split? After tinkering with 20 GPP lineups my brain is fried…

I like Love ALOT tonight. With Tristan outta the starting lineup it seems like more boards for Love who’s already an elite rebounder.

• DirkDigglerz

@bigkino217 said...

huh? last 2 seasons he’s had 19, 33, 23, 40, and 31 raw points against paul

That’s what I’m saying bro, I’m taking Curry and KD both are in there primes rn

• draggin49

I wish lbj wasn’t recently banged up. It seems like him and kyrie would bothwant to come out prove a point . Kyrie that he is the man and he can carry a team as the top option. And lbj took kyrie trade request as an F U and would want to prove to Kyrie that he’s the one who carried the team and that Celtics are not gonna take their spot as the top eastern conference squad .
    Just seems like the way they parted ways was not on good terms

• bigkino217

@chunkybangles said...

which scoring system are we talking about? FD and yahoo both give 3 for stls and blks while DK only gives 2, and green gets a lot more stl/blk than love.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week. Our goal is to help all of our members make more money playing daily fantasy sports!

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler