NBA FORUM

Comments

• tkotrain

Did you know we have a new chat area specifically for NBA? Come get in on some NBA talk or sweat the by clicking the Chat radio button up above or by clicking here: https://rotogrinders.com/chat?channel=nba..

Tuesday
    8:00 PM EST : Boston ( 3.5 ) at Cleveland ( -3.5 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : Houston ( 9 ) at Golden State ( -9 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• w3stcoastoff3ns3

Played 4 line ups, Hayward in all 4. My night is done early. Lol

• bfwl3434

Guy snaps his leg in half and all people talk about is how much he’s owned.. Jesus

• pick6er

Time for the young guns to step up. Very tough to see as a fan of the sport. Wish him the best in recovery, thst hurts the Celtics big.

• monarch

@Dfspacman said...

Too soon bruh

+1

• pick6er

@bfwl3434 said...

Guy snaps his leg in half and all people talk about is how much he’s owned.. Jesus

In all seriousness, this is a daily fantasy site.

• monarch

JR going to go beserk

• marker0357

Gordon went to high school with my son-in-law. Really good guy. I remember seeing him play in the final 4 and just missed that half court shot at the final buzzer. Damn

• DirkDigglerz

Hayward will be back maybe after the ALL Star Break next season 2019

• monarch

2015 TT is back

• Lathum

@w3stcoastoff3ns3 said...

Played 4 line ups, Hayward in all 4. My night is done early. Lol

Good. You’re a POS for even worrying when the dude is down with a gruesome injury.

The minds of fantasy sports players can be so gross sometimes.

• PDFOUR

@pick6er said...

In all seriousness, this is a daily fantasy site.

In all seriousness; that somehow explains the large amount of apathy too eh?

• RogueGrinder

Lebron 17 in first. Yea fading him was a great idea.

• dunbarnation

That injury was so ugly and gruesome to watch.

• gillio

Like I said fading lebron was a mistake and getting him around 20% is ludacris, so happy I have 100% of him, trip double incoming

• Dfspacman

Lebron about to go ham

• timgodd375

To my defense, if I knew lebron would be 20%, I would also be 100%

• GangstaCrunk

• Blogger of the Month

Played Bron (33.5%), faded Hayward (12.5%). So far so good.

• Beckhams3Fingers

Haha the TNT reporter just told us she doesn’t have any specifics on the Hayward injury yet. Well, here’s a big clue, his lower leg snapped in half. My guess is, and I might be going out on a limb here, that the injury is a broken leg.

• mbunner23

The hell with dfs. Prayers to Gordon. I had a high ankle sprain last year that I thought was bad. I can’t imagine the pain of a broken leg.

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

Even though I faded Hayward, that is awful news. Damn.

• MACKTYSON

Game be over by 3rd quarter

• Syzltuth

Damn, was really looking forward to seeing heyward play on the c’s this year. Feel bad for him to go down like that in game 1

• sidislike

The most surreal thing I ever saw in an NBA game was Malice in the palace. This was just sad

• tmarohl

@Dfspacman said...

Too soon bruh

Someone asked

• KindGuy

I’m seeing broken ankle for Hayward.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).