NBA FORUM

Comments

• tkotrain

Did you know we have a new chat area specifically for NBA? Come get in on some NBA talk or sweat the by clicking the Chat radio button up above or by clicking here: https://rotogrinders.com/chat?channel=nba..

Tuesday
    8:00 PM EST : Boston ( 3.5 ) at Cleveland ( -3.5 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : Houston ( 9 ) at Golden State ( -9 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• gillio

Lebron went back and checked on Hayward during the break. How can you not like Lebron

• osuryanf

@mbunner23 said...

Lol. Fake prayers. Dude, life is bigger than fantasy sport. Believe it or not.

Exactly man. I’m not even a super religious guy but I absolutely said a prayer for the dude. He’s one of the good guys in the league. Hate that for anyone regardless of what kinda dude he is actually. Hopefully he’ll get good news from doctors and maybe be able to make it back by playoffs (but that has to be incredibly doubtful)

• marker0357

foot/ankle looks like it turned 90 degrees in the pic I saw

• noddy

Well we are on page 33. The number of the best all time player Larry Bird. Maybe they should bring him back.

• osuryanf

In terms of DFS, that obviously hurts BOS anyway and has rattled them mentally (which we all understand). For those that played this game heavy, it may turn into a blowout leading the cheaper guys to surpass value but the big dogs to underachieve.

• lloydjv1

@Kamais_Ookin said...

Damn I had hayward. I guess I already lose. Although with overlay maybe I can minimum cash.

Same here. What an investment, huh?

• nickelos85

@noddy said...

Well we are on page 33. The number of the best all time player Larry Bird. Maybe they should bring him back.

His back is shredded newspaper. Couldn’t come back if he wanted to. Lol.

• MACKTYSON

Scrubs from both teams will be in by mid 3rd qt

• Kamais_Ookin

@lloydjv1 said...

Same here. What an investment, huh?

It’s nfl all over again with the injuries and rekt lineups haha

• GGunz

How did DK lose?

• P0key

i thought long and hard..and decided to go Smart over Rose

• lloydjv1

@Kamais_Ookin said...

It’s nfl all over again with the injuries and rekt lineups haha

No kidding. My curse too. That just totally rubbed my lineups out.

• RogueGrinder

Fractured left ankle for Hayward.

• marker0357

fractured left ankle

• baller531

So who is everybody targeting at for tomorrow’s slate? I’ve got ABC on Fanduel

• tmarohl

@GGunz said...

How did DK lose?

Tons of overlay on all of their contests.

• sidislike

@osuryanf said...

Exactly man. I’m not even a super religious guy but I absolutely said a prayer for the dude. He’s one of the good guys in the league. Hate that for anyone regardless of what kinda dude he is actually. Hopefully he’ll get good news from doctors and maybe be able to make it back by playoffs (but that has to be incredibly doubtful)

“Per @KristenLedlow, fractured left ankle for Hayward”

• dolphinkick182

@baller531 said...

ABC, Boogie, Ben Simmons for me

• lloydjv1

What was Hayward ownership in the DK special?

• monarch

@baller531 said...

• sidislike

God Sling sucks, I’m always a minute behind you guys

• noddy

Everyone was wishing for the NBA to get here and we were reminded 6 minutes in just how cruel NBA injuries are in DFS. And no late swap is going to be a nightmare for sure.

• Dfspacman

I don’t see this Celtics team making the playoffs

• osuryanf

On a side note, I really like what I see from Jaylen Brown… lots of energy, obvious bump with Hayward out.. he’s gonna have a great second season

• mrbusinesz

Jayden Brown paying dividends!!

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).