NBA FORUM

Comments

• tkotrain

Did you know we have a new chat area specifically for NBA? Come get in on some NBA talk or sweat the by clicking the Chat radio button up above or by clicking here: https://rotogrinders.com/chat?channel=nba..

Tuesday
    8:00 PM EST : Boston ( 3.5 ) at Cleveland ( -3.5 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : Houston ( 9 ) at Golden State ( -9 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Whacko

@noddy said...

Everyone was wishing for the NBA to get here and we were reminded 6 minutes in just how cruel NBA injuries are in DFS. And no late swap is going to be a nightmare for sure.

LateSwap (eventhough I want it) would not have mattered in that situation.

• tmarohl

@Dfspacman said...

I don’t see this Celtics team making the playoffs

Easy. They went from second favorite to about 4th or 5th

• hendry

@depalma13 said...

Tatum is garbage

i was getting so sick of bill simmons refer to tatum as an elite scorer before he even played a game

• sidislike

@Dfspacman said...

I don’t see this Celtics team making the playoffs

They’ll be a little better when Morris comes back, and the east sucks. Even without Hayward theres no way they miss the playoffs

• dolphinkick182

@noddy said...

Everyone was wishing for the NBA to get here and we were reminded 6 minutes in just how cruel NBA injuries are in DFS. And no late swap is going to be a nightmare for sure.

FD has some late swap tourney’s, tho it wouldn’t have helped ya with Gordon……

• 7klub06

@Steroid said...

Everyone on Hortford?

Yea buddy

• noddy

@Whacko said...

LateSwap (eventhough I want it) would not have mattered in that situation.

No shit. No late swap is still going to be crazy.

• MACKTYSON

@tmarohl said...

Easy. They went from second favorite to about 4th or 5th

Celts were garbage before the season started and will even be worse now.

• TheWeeIceMan

Only 100% exposure was Love. Sweet…

• byo34

Baynes did a good!

• BIF

@bfwl3434 said...

Guy snaps his leg in half and all people talk about is how much he’s owned.. Jesus

This isn’t the athlete support group forum; it’s a DFS forum. Apparently you don’t play NFL DFS because broken bones are a weekly occurrence and nobody sends flowers.

Totally sucks for Celts and Hayward but that’s also why they get all that money as injury is a real risk.

• sidislike

Smart is having a worse game than Hayward

• monarch

I predicted a CLE blowout but I think that the Celtics will climb back into this a little in the third quarter.

• worldsgreatest13

fan duel took away baynes block and rebound wtf

• Kamais_Ookin

Why do celtics miss most of their shots? Sorry if dumb question.

• Dfspacman

Lebron let Love and the others get some fucking run.. I faded u lol

• Bellyball

@sidislike said...

Smart is having a worse game than Hayward

-100………..Really? Not cute or funny.

• byo34

@worldsgreatest13 said...

fan duel took away baynes block and rebound wtf

Seriously, he is 4.6% they want to rip us off who have him

• hendry

@monarch said...

I predicted a CLE blowout but I think that the Celtics will climb back into this a little in the third quarter.

theyre only down 14 and smart is 0-9…if he’d stop shooting theyd be fine

• TheWeeIceMan

Do Cleveland guys get fined if they jump for a rebound when Lebron is within shouting distance of the ball?

• sidislike

I’m serious. So far Hayward is outperforming Smart on the offensive end. Stats speak for themselves

• Zieg30

• 2018 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

@BIF said...

This isn’t the athlete support group forum; it’s a DFS forum. Apparently you don’t play NFL DFS because broken bones are a weekly occurrence and nobody sends flowers.

It’s also entirely possible feel empathy for the pain being felt by another human being while also wondering how the injury effects your DFS lineups.

• damionismyname

• Ranked #89

RG Tiered Ranking

@lloydjv1 said...

What was Hayward ownership in the DK special?

Probably not as high because he was overpriced while on fd you needed another sf and if you went mid range you probably picked hayward.

• cbsharpe

@Dfspacman said...

Lebron let Love and the others get some fucking run.. I faded u lol

LOL, i know right

• Kamais_Ookin

Hayward is about 35% ownership in special $3.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).